UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Open Forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 18-07-2019, 03:37 PM
Dolliscious Dolliscious is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 68
Default Kimberdoll 125cm

This product is currently being assessed both in height and appearance... I imagine...as it is based on a real life person. I wonder if this will be a benchmark assessment...if accepted... for many others of similar size and appearance thereby removing any doubt whatsoever as to its legality.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 18-07-2019, 03:57 PM
algaeholics's Avatar
algaeholics algaeholics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Halifax, UK.
Posts: 2,596
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolliscious View Post
This product is currently being assessed both in height and appearance... I imagine...as it is based on a real life person. I wonder if this will be a benchmark assessment...if accepted... for many others of similar size and appearance thereby removing any doubt whatsoever as to its legality.
Don't be too sure that Kimberdoll is based on any real world person. Possibly just marketing hype.

Do you have a source to show that these 125s are being assessed any differently from any other impounded doll?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 18-07-2019, 04:54 PM
shamus's Avatar
shamus shamus is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Staffordshire
Posts: 2,822
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
Don't be too sure that Kimberdoll is based on any real world person. Possibly just marketing hype.

Do you have a source to show that these 125s are being assessed any differently from any other impounded doll?
I was thinking about this the other day. No comments here on this particular doll but rather what happens to them?

I take it that an entire shipment is sitting in limbo. If refused entry then the dolls could be sold into a different market... But thats the part that I do not get... Would they be returned or if they fail entry would they be destroyed?

I would hope the former.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 18-07-2019, 05:10 PM
algaeholics's Avatar
algaeholics algaeholics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Halifax, UK.
Posts: 2,596
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Would they be returned or if they fail entry would they be destroyed?
If considered 'illegal' then they would be destroyed, much like any other illegal material/goods/literature/drugs/articles/whatever.

Possibly 'Death by a thousand cuts'...

But... adding a 'bonded warehouse' to the equation and it's anyone's guess.

At what point IS it considered imported?

Damned if I know!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 18-07-2019, 05:16 PM
shamus's Avatar
shamus shamus is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Staffordshire
Posts: 2,822
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
If considered 'illegal' then they would be destroyed, much like any other illegal material/goods/literature/drugs/articles/whatever.

Possibly 'Death by a thousand cuts'...

But... adding a 'bonded warehouse' to the equation and it's anyone's guess.

At what point IS it considered imported?

Damned if I know!
Thats pretty much where I got to in my thinking. My hope is either let them in or let them go but fear that is just wishful thinking.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 19-07-2019, 12:33 AM
kimberdoll's Avatar
kimberdoll kimberdoll is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 32
Default

Hi guys,

Thank you for your interest in the KD-M shipment to the UK. Sadly we're still waiting...

At this stage I don't believe we'll be offering the KD-M in the UK in the near future, sticking with our Kimber Doll (full-size) as our original and primary product. We made the call last month to remove the KD-M from our UK online store and all preorder customers for this product were either upgraded to the KD-FS or refunded. We didn't want people waiting for something that didn't have a definite release date, (if any date at all).

As for what happens to this shipment, the stock will either be destroyed or we'll have them shipped to another market, likely the USA or AU where they're selling well. For a bit of context, the KD-M has quickly become our most popular variant in the USA and AU.

To clear up the 'real Kimber' question, here's a promotional video (featured on our website) to see for yourself that Kimber Doll (full-size) is based off a real person. https://vimeo.com/307156288 As explained previously, Kimber Doll Mini is the scaled-down version of the full-size Kimber Doll as requested by our customers.

We welcome any questions about this topic and we'll be sure to share the outcome when a decision is eventually made.

Cheers,
Fletcher

Last edited by kimberdoll; 19-07-2019 at 12:45 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 19-07-2019, 03:00 AM
Anung Un Rama's Avatar
Anung Un Rama Anung Un Rama is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Australia
Posts: 408
Default

She has such as squeaky voice...LOL.

So Fletcher...Is "Zoe" (not real name, just hostess name) still doing the titties out for tips nights around the Gold Coast pubs

I actually met her in a Pub up Wynam Manly, South if Brisbane

Its the freckles, and the body, face and boobs that gives her away

Anung
__________________
All BEEF deliveries to be left at front door thanks!
http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15735&dateline=156350  7000
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 19-07-2019, 07:39 AM
kimberdoll's Avatar
kimberdoll kimberdoll is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 32
Default

Hi Anung,

We're planning on doing a new 'teaser' video in a couple of months with better sound effects for sure. We've locked in "Zoe" for the next project and we are considering a more professional filming team as well.

It's a unique style of video, not one that I've seen in the industry before. This latest version has over 14,000 views in a relatively short period of time so it seems to get plenty of attention.

If anyone has seen something similar, we're always looking for inspiration. The same goes for what people are interested in viewing, we're all ears!

PS. The real Kimber/Zoe is certainly a Gold Coast bread

Cheers,
Fletcher
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 19-07-2019, 08:31 AM
algaeholics's Avatar
algaeholics algaeholics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Halifax, UK.
Posts: 2,596
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberdoll View Post
...see for yourself that Kimber Doll (full-size) is based off a real person...
It's rather like saying Apollo 11 was based off a firework.

Topical note: It's 50 years since the moon landing mission.

Your idealisation rather misses the mark with me, but I'll give 6/10 for effort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberdoll View Post
(if any date at all)
So glad you now realise this.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 19-07-2019, 07:02 PM
psion satori's Avatar
psion satori psion satori is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Scotland
Posts: 819
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
It's rather like saying Apollo 11 was based off a firework.

Topical note: It's 50 years since the moon landing mission.

Your idealisation rather misses the mark with me, but I'll give 6/10 for effort.

So glad you now realise this.
You're being generous Algae, I wouldn't give it more than a 4. Was hoping to see how they'd scanned a real body.

As for the 125, I hate to say we told you so, but...

They can't say they weren't warned.

Psion
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.