UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Inventors Forum.

Old 28-07-2019, 07:13 AM
Bronze Member

Default Inserts......something NEW, and bloody GOOD!!!

Ok, so, last night, I gave a new home to the lovely Carly. A busty, curvy, gorgeous Irontech prototype.

Got her home, gave her a nice hot shower, re-powdered her, and threw some sexy undies at her. Pretty damn pleased with the result I thought "Hmmmm, she's an insert doll, now I just have to wait till I can buy one".

I dont "DO" waiting!

So, whilst lounging around the bed between Carly and Jenna, ideas start popping into my head......I know they was ideas coz my head hurted!!!

I have a large collection of Fleshlights, with a few inserts "retired" (washed, powdered and placed back in the clamshell they arrived in).

"Could I" thinks I "Chop a large section of the insert out open it out flat, insert it into her and use that?"
Nah, whats to stop the whole thing just sliding around and getting wedged in one spot?

"Could I" thinks I "Chop the narrow section of the insert away from the thick end, and use that as an insert?"
Nah, again, nothing to stop it just being pushed around.

"Could I" thinks I "chop the insert into little bits and pop all of them inside her, the lips are tight enough to hold them in?"
Nah......imagine all those tiny bits, getting them all out....cleaning them. Impractical.

"Could I" thinks I "Carefully, and starting at the thin end of the fleshlight insert, cut it in one, long spiral, lube it up, and insert that?"
(I only cut as far as the "thick end" of the insert, I saved that bit for later )

OH SWEET JESUS!!! I did exactly that, and have to say that in all the many, many sex toys I have tried over the years, I have NEVER, EVER felt anything as close to the real thing!!!
Because the "tentacle" is just a squishy, slippery mess inside, each thrust will find a different way through, it really will have you begging her to go easy on you!!!

After inserting them, I slipped a finger in, and if any of you guys try this, this is the first point at which I DARE you to tell me it doesn't feel deliciously, disgracefully real!

And as for sex.............it literally lifted the top of my head off and poured strawberry milkshake in!!! I just could NOT believe how good she felt!!!

Cleaning is a doddle, simply pull out the "tentacle", and wash & powder (if storing).
An insert lady should be very easy to clean and dry, with there being no texture.
This mod has taken sex with my TPE ladies to an entirely new level.
One thing extra, once the fleshlight has been cut into a spiral, you are left with the thick "entry" end.
I cut a nice big section of that out and inserted that, so its just squishing about inside, adding to the tightness.

I seriously cannot get my head round how good this felt, far better than I was expecting, and SERIOUSLY worth a try.

Any Insert doll owners out there who dont own a fleshlight..........but one and sacrifice it. You'll be glad you did!!!

NB* I have read about people struggling to get the proper inserts into their ladies, when I asked on a thread "which is best, insert or fixed", the general feeling was that inserts could be tricky (your cock taking a route down the side of it between the insert and the cavity, etc), plus people worried about having to "stretch" their ladies to get inserts in or out.

With this method, there is NONE of that, no damage (just feed the tentacle in), and everything being able to "squish" around inside is actually the part that makes this method so damned hot!

Last edited by captainrock; 28-07-2019 at 07:32 AM.
Old 28-07-2019, 11:10 AM

Okay, this sounds like an interesting plan!
Old 28-07-2019, 11:28 AM
Bronze Member

Seriously, you gotta try it, its incredible. Even though Carly has drained me twice today, I STILL have a grope whenever I walk past!
I am genuinely shocked at how incredible it feels!
Old 28-07-2019, 02:08 PM
Bronze Member

Irontech dolls are some of the most gropable dolls on the planet. No doubt she was bonering you to death and you desperately needed to screw her. Here's a little insight on insert compatibility:
Irontech, SY, and Jinsan (OR/YL/WM/Jellynew) can all use the same insert. A JY(AS/Jarliet etc.) cannot, without insert modification.

Left: SY Middle: Jinsan Right: JY

The SY insert (unless they fixed it) is too narrow, and an average (like mine) or better cock will simply drive the insert deeper into the hole. Useless. Luckily, the SY dolls can house an unmodified Jinsan insert, and screw like a champ after that. The Irontech insert is not shown, but is almost the size of a Jinsan, and works almost as well. If you have one, use that. If not, order a Jinsan. IT and Jinsan dolls can swap inserts. Still, the Jinsan is superior to all I've seen. Take a look at it. It's bigger, cushier, filled with bumps, that will jerk the load out of you. It has a concave entrance, which guides your penis to the promised land. It also comes in different inside diameter sizes. I see no way to make it better. Yes, the IT insert works, but the Jinsan is a Cadillac.
The JY... Where do I begin? The engineer that convinced them to go with THIS design needs to be taken out back and caned. The front is CONVEX! It guides your penis AWAY from the target! Your penis winds up outside the insert, between the insert and cavity walls, thus making a mess you will have to clean up. You will immediately know because of how smooth it is. Good news is, there's a fix for it too.
Quickest way is to cut off about a half inch to remove those convex "lips" and that fixes the problem. 2nd method is to cut about 1.5" off a Jinsan and use it. That way is actually better, because even a modified Jinsan is superior to any JY.
So, if my IT, SY, Jinsan, or JY doll needs an insert, I'm getting a Jinsan. I use one at a time, for all these dolls (except the JY, I don't even boink that awkward doll).

Irontech Kloe will remove your load in short order.
Old 28-07-2019, 03:10 PM
Gold Member

Sounds interesting, but if you think that's good, check these out. And they fit nicely.

https://www.omochadreams.com/en/for-...turbators/?p=2
Old 28-07-2019, 03:55 PM
Bronze Member

They look pretty interesting, all seem unavailable at the moment, but link saved for future ref, cheers Waspie.
Old 29-07-2019, 12:17 AM
Silver Member

Indeed interesting...and you can grate cheese with this one too....

Anung
Old 11-08-2019, 12:14 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Begog View Post
Irontech dolls are some of the most gropable dolls on the planet. No doubt she was bonering you to death and you desperately needed to screw her. Here's a little insight on insert compatibility:
Irontech, SY, and Jinsan (OR/YL/WM/Jellynew) can all use the same insert. A JY(AS/Jarliet etc.) cannot, without insert modification.

Left: SY Middle: Jinsan Right: JY

The SY insert (unless they fixed it) is too narrow, and an average (like mine) or better cock will simply drive the insert deeper into the hole. Useless. Luckily, the SY dolls can house an unmodified Jinsan insert, and screw like a champ after that. The Irontech insert is not shown, but is almost the size of a Jinsan, and works almost as well. If you have one, use that. If not, order a Jinsan. IT and Jinsan dolls can swap inserts. Still, the Jinsan is superior to all I've seen. Take a look at it. It's bigger, cushier, filled with bumps, that will jerk the load out of you. It has a concave entrance, which guides your penis to the promised land. It also comes in different inside diameter sizes. I see no way to make it better. Yes, the IT insert works, but the Jinsan is a Cadillac.
The JY... Where do I begin? The engineer that convinced them to go with THIS design needs to be taken out back and caned. The front is CONVEX! It guides your penis AWAY from the target! Your penis winds up outside the insert, between the insert and cavity walls, thus making a mess you will have to clean up. You will immediately know because of how smooth it is. Good news is, there's a fix for it too.
Quickest way is to cut off about a half inch to remove those convex "lips" and that fixes the problem. 2nd method is to cut about 1.5" off a Jinsan and use it. That way is actually better, because even a modified Jinsan is superior to any JY.
So, if my IT, SY, Jinsan, or JY doll needs an insert, I'm getting a Jinsan. I use one at a time, for all these dolls (except the JY, I don't even boink that awkward doll).

Irontech Kloe will remove your load in short order.

Hi Begog, do you have a source or link to the Jinsan inserts (UK based)?
Old 11-08-2019, 12:18 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrock View Post
Hi Begog, do you have a source or link to the Jinsan inserts (UK based)?
https://www.the-doll-house.com/repai...d720eece4b3083
Old 11-08-2019, 12:31 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
Thank mate, ordered one, will await and see how it feels!