UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Open Forum.

Old 12-08-2019, 10:18 AM

Talking Tiling a Bathroom comparison

The weight of a box of my tiles is 19kg and "Heavy".
Most if not all if these dolls are heavier. After carrying one box up the stairs i'm knackered so how do you enthusiasts cope with the weights?
Manufacturers are churning these products out as if its the end of the world so when will they wake up to see dolls are just too heavy.
Old 12-08-2019, 10:53 AM

My own personal take on it is that dolls sell, and they must be cheap to make out of TPE, so a lot of companies have sprung up to fill a gap in the market where the main concern is money rather than overall quality or research...TPE is a great material, very soft like skin but i think more suited for smaller sex toys, just my opinion though!
Old 12-08-2019, 11:19 AM
Bronze Member

a 19kg box held in your hands infront of you is heavy, but a 29kg doll that you cuddle, carry over your shoulder and can rest en route is easier to handle

The manufacturers are reducing the weight, slowly and where they can. The trouble is that the materials are heavy and there is only so much they can do without compromising on quality and realism. Just look at the DS Ex Lite, weighs nothing, looks good, but is more delicate and lacks the realistic feel of a tpe/silicon one. Even a full sized DS is still much lighter than say a realdoll of 5 years ago

Plus, if you find 19kg too hard then you clearly need the exercise of a doll
Old 12-08-2019, 11:26 AM

I know they don't sell as much, but I do sometimes wonder how women cope with the male dolls (or the female ones if they're into that )
Old 12-08-2019, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt35uk View Post
I know they don't sell as much, but I do sometimes wonder how women cope with the male dolls (or the female ones if they're into that )
I'm a transgender woman and my body strength is more or less down to zilch because of the hormones and testosterone blocker i am on: i had to get rid of my lovely TPE lady Carly because of this, my strength had diminished from "i can just about lift her" to "i can't get her out of her chair" in a matter of months
Old 12-08-2019, 11:50 AM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt35uk View Post
I'm Female with a gorgeous female doll called Danielle which I have lots of lesbian fun with and she makes a great companion too. She comes in at 32 kg which is heavy when she's being moved from chair to bed or vice versa but shes easy to handle. I'm a nurse so I treat her as I would a patient when I'm moving her and that is to use her own weight to counterbalance when shes being shifted. It works perfectly for this girl so you guys should find it easy.

I wanted a much curvier doll as I'm a big girl and find other curvier girls attractive. But 59 kgs was too much for me to even consider despite my attraction. Im sure manufacturers must find their heavy dolls sales are affected due to weight issues and there must be a fix for the issue.
Old 12-08-2019, 11:58 AM
Silver Member

Hmm..A box of tiles or a few cartons of beers are indeed a concentrated weight with little ability to change that distribution without unpacking the tiles, or more pleasantly...drinking the beers, but a dolly, well, technique is everything, get you best grip position, and get under her center of gravity, and ergonomic move with the legs and and straight back.

It is all technique.

Anung
Old 12-08-2019, 12:00 PM
Platinum Member

Hi Buscuits, Dan

have to correct you there. Jinsan pour (forgive the unintended pun there, lol) substantial amounts into the development of new models and new production techniques.

One of the great crimes is that lesser companies acquire innovation rather than developing their own. I believe at current tie the lead time between a new model hitting the market and a good copy of it being available is around three months.

One of the major differences between Silicone and TPE that causes the price differential is that a miscast TPE girl can be factory fixed or cycled back though the process by melting the TPE down where miscast Silicone would need to be scrapped and restarted losing a substantial amount of material. The wastage in the process all needs to be considered in the amount that these girls are sold for (which of course relates to what the market will bare rather than the cost of manufacture, but there still needs to be a price calculated beyond which production would not be commercially viable).

Companies such as Jinsan are forever attempting to get that perfect TPE blend that mixes long term robustness with the softness and elasticity of real human skin.

On the weight front, a 28-33kg girl may seem lighter to carry than a 19kg box of tiles due to the weight distribution. Personally I have no difficulty with the girls... Then again, I suppose a professional tiler used to carrying boxes of tiles would get used to that weight and how to carry it, or even a couple at a time... Tommo would be the man to confirm that one.

Just my opinion that high end TPE girls are works in a material just as good, but different to, silicone.

I'm fine with either material. There are some stunning silicone godesses. I just really like my TPE girls and see no reason to change.

Also might be worth noting a lighter 5'6" woman weighs an average of 53kg. Putting that into perspective a wm 157B at 28kg in a real woman of that height and build would be 41kg.

So, these girls are lighter than the real thing but not so light that they do not feel real.

Just my two peneth worth.

All the best,

Shamus.
Old 12-08-2019, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
a wm 157B at 28kg in a real woman of that height and build would be 41kg.
To be fair I don't think there are any real women of that height and build
Old 12-08-2019, 12:05 PM
Platinum Member

Hi Saphic, Anung,

sorry, wasn't ignoring you but just crossed in the post as I'm studying some new software at the same time as writing here. The software is Power BI (like Excel on Steroids). Only issue is that every time I tell it to calculate stuff it takes ten mins to finish recalculating (might be better perhaps if may data source was less than a couple of million rows!) giving me time to write replies here