UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum

Old 08-10-2018, 07:00 PM
Diamond Member

Hi!

And WELCOME!

I'm on the RK Special Offer mailing list and really wonder about what they sell.

So details will be of interest.

Do they have hinged ankles or are they merely wire?

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book is now available from The Doll House and Cloud Climax
- - - - - - - -
Here's Chloé in CoverDoll in the doll-friendly South of France
- - - - - - - -
Inflatables are a good introduction to dolls - discounts to UK members - please PM me if interested.
Old 08-10-2018, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haremlover View Post
Hi!

And WELCOME!

I'm on the RK Special Offer mailing list and really wonder about what they sell.

So details will be of interest.

Do they have hinged ankles or are they merely wire?

Best wishes

Harem
I brought Agnes from an eBay seller called LoveSense who didn't list exactly where the doll was manufactured. After a bit of searching I found Agnes' image on RK Dolls website along with a couple of others I recognize from other sellers website. I'm not sure is Agnes is an RK Doll or a copy of another manufacturers doll.

Agnes does have hinged ankles - one a bit wonky - and wire fingers. Her lips have no colour to them. Her fingernails need properly fixing and after a couple of baths her eyelashes came off but I was not expecting much for the price I paid for her. Also some of her joints are very stiff. My guess is she is either a doll cheaply made or even one that didn't pass quality testing.

RK Dolls seem cheap themselves but I'd feel uncomfortable myself ordering direct from them given they sell a number of child like dolls as well. I also get the impression from their prices as well the don't actually declare what they sell to avoid import duty as well.

If I do venture into getting another doll It will only be from someone based in the UK who imports directly to themselves first before the doll is dispatched - even if it is another doll off eBay. I would also question the seller first like I did before purchasing Agnes as to where the doll is actually dispatched from.

My wish list for the future is another doll between 148cm to 155cm with either a B or C cup, but I feel this would still fall into the realms of being deemed childlike by customs officials to import myself and though I've seen some I like from UK sellers like Silicone SexWorld, they are out of my budget range.
Old 08-10-2018, 08:49 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Welcome McSurfie and YARR!

If Agnes does the biz for you, does it really matter her pedigree?

Love her and she will love you back

K

The Patchlings
....and so I said to her, "Yes, they're very impressive, but you'll look bloody daft doing that on a horse!"
Old 08-10-2018, 09:24 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsurfie View Post
I've found her along with a few I wish I had the money for to build up a few more companions.
Hi McSurfie,

welcome to the forum.... Ooh, fun, guess the doll..

1: WM157B

2: WM157B

3: WM don't know the body, she's covered up.

4: This ones got me beat. I think that its a WM but not a 157... Maybe a 156?

5: They're lieing about that being a 145... Or Silicone... Its a JY 148.

6: WM157B

7: WM153A

nice to see so many WM157B's amongst that wish list. Thats a top notch bod (as frequently flaunted by Tommo's Ginger and Elora... Means that I can now spot a 157B at 50 paces, lol.

Right, whose going to correct me and tell me which one's that I got wrong.

Shamus.
Old 08-10-2018, 10:40 PM
Gold Member

Hi and Welcome to the forum McSurfie,

Agnes looks absolutely amazing.

Oh you like your WM girls and the odd JY.

Shamus will be bang on with his answer he's the best doll identifier around.

1,2 and 6 are definitely WM157b like this hope you don't mind showing my little number (Ginger)

3 & 4 I don't know, but what 4 isn't is a WM157B but confusingly close.

7. Isn't on my tit size radar, so I will also stick with Shamus.

5. Well this is my JY148 so you all tell me? (Roxy)

I do hope this all helps, and you have some fun here, it is a great place to be. Enjoy.

Tommo

Last edited by Tommo10; 08-10-2018 at 11:16 PM.
Old 09-10-2018, 12:15 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post

1,2 and 6 are definitely WM157b like this hope you don't mind showing my little number (Ginger)

I do hope this all helps, and you have some fun here, it is a great place to be. Enjoy.

Tommo
Whilst it does take a lot to hold a candle to a 157B, suddenly the JY148 is on my "I need one" list!!! (Actually, she always was, but its the C cup where Roxy's a D isn't she?).

Nice one Tommo, we don't see anywhere near enough of Lil Roxy. Which I feel is a tragedy of biblical proportions. She's gorgeous matey. Really nice skin tone, and wearing just the right amount of atire

Whats she doing up Reds corner? Is there a photo shoot going on???
Old 09-10-2018, 02:49 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsurfie View Post
I brought Agnes from an eBay seller called LoveSense who didn't list exactly where the doll was manufactured. After a bit of searching I found Agnes' image on RK Dolls website along with a couple of others I recognize from other sellers website. I'm not sure is Agnes is an RK Doll or a copy of another manufacturers doll.

Agnes does have hinged ankles - one a bit wonky - and wire fingers. Her lips have no colour to them. Her fingernails need properly fixing and after a couple of baths her eyelashes came off but I was not expecting much for the price I paid for her. Also some of her joints are very stiff. My guess is she is either a doll cheaply made or even one that didn't pass quality testing.

RK Dolls seem cheap themselves but I'd feel uncomfortable myself ordering direct from them given they sell a number of child like dolls as well. I also get the impression from their prices as well the don't actually declare what they sell to avoid import duty as well.

If I do venture into getting another doll It will only be from someone based in the UK who imports directly to themselves first before the doll is dispatched - even if it is another doll off eBay. I would also question the seller first like I did before purchasing Agnes as to where the doll is actually dispatched from.

My wish list for the future is another doll between 148cm to 155cm with either a B or C cup, but I feel this would still fall into the realms of being deemed childlike by customs officials to import myself and though I've seen some I like from UK sellers like Silicone SexWorld, they are out of my budget range.
Quote:

Tommo
Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Whilst it does take a lot to hold a candle to a 157B, suddenly the JY148 is on my "I need one" list!!! (Actually, she always was, but its the C cup where Roxy's a D isn't she?).

Nice one Tommo, we don't see anywhere near enough of Lil Roxy. Which I feel is a tragedy of biblical proportions. She's gorgeous matey. Really nice skin tone, and wearing just the right amount of atire

Whats she doing up Reds corner? Is there a photo shoot going on???
Hi McSurfie,

Just read through all the posts here again and I had a bit of a thought , you say the girls you like are out of you budget, well keep your eye on the for sale section here for them preowned bargains, you never know what you will find. I have bought lots of dolls off here, and have saved a fortune, the two girls I posted here are the real deal genuine items both bought from the for sale section here Ginger original came from Lovedoll rrp £1799 she was only two weeks old when I collected her and one of them was waiting for me to collect her, I paid half her original price. Next Roxy I have all the factory pictures from the original owner from the JY factory when she was made, she had only been out the box once when she first arrived and never used, I got her for around £500. So that just proves you don't always have to pay top dollar for a good doll, just keep your eyes open.

Now Shamus,

Roxy is a JY 148 custom doll hollow breasts they are a dream. I don't actually know why she is classed as a custom doll and yes I have always believe her to be a D cup but due to recent findings on certain other topics. I will bloody measure her and check.

Yes I already done a photo shoot of Roxy in that corner a few months ago.. I will try to find it..
Found it.
http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ad.php?t=11055

Best Regards
Tommo

Last edited by Tommo10; 09-10-2018 at 03:00 AM. Reason: Found link
Old 09-10-2018, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post
Welcome McSurfie and YARR!

If Agnes does the biz for you, does it really matter her pedigree?

Love her and she will love you back

K
A bit of ED means Agnes hasn't been broken in at the moment due to the tablets I'm on, but I do like kissing her and fondling her breasts, or just gazing into her eyes as well lay in bed. I still though clean her as normal with a weekly bath which is where the fingernails and eyelashes are coming off even with a mild anti-bacterial soap.

I don't know if this is a regular thing for even high end dolls or just because the type of doll and how cheaply Agnes was made. I was supplied with a small tub of TPE glue but it has been suggested to me that a small amount of superglue would work for the eyelashes.

I know there are cheap dolls to be had out there which I why I went to eBay and questioned the seller first as to if he just put an order in and the doll was shipped from China, or whether he imported the doll first. This is because the seller had only a few dolls in his eBay shop. There have been some with dolls they claim are dispatched within a few days but upon reading the small print are clear they are shipped from China because the delivery date changes.

My guess is sometimes customs will seize a smaller doll that remotely resembles an adolescent girl just because the importer has paid or avoided paying import duty as an excuse rather than target those who have deliberately tried to import a dolls that is clearly modeled on a child.
Old 09-10-2018, 07:00 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
I have always believe her to be a D cup but due to recent findings on certain other topics. I will bloody measure her and check.

Don't normally post on my morning site check but readig that was so embarrisingly funny. Thanks matey.
Old 09-10-2018, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Hi McSurfie,

welcome to the forum.... Ooh, fun, guess the doll..

1: WM157B

2: WM157B

3: WM don't know the body, she's covered up.

4: This ones got me beat. I think that its a WM but not a 157... Maybe a 156?

5: They're lieing about that being a 145... Or Silicone... Its a JY 148.

6: WM157B

7: WM153A

nice to see so many WM157B's amongst that wish list. Thats a top notch bod (as frequently flaunted by Tommo's Ginger and Elora... Means that I can now spot a 157B at 50 paces, lol.

Right, whose going to correct me and tell me which one's that I got wrong.

Shamus.
1 and 2 are correct both are 157cm WM dolls. 3 is a 153cm WM Doll with a C cup. 4 is a 156cm WM doll with a C cup.

5 I have seen in a number of different websites in different sizes and breast sizes and ranging in price range which I suspect are copies of the original JY doll you identified called Ingrid.

6 again is WM157 with a B cup whilst 7 is a WM153cm doll but with a C cup.

7 I think is the one I'd want the most on my list as she resembles my Agnes the most and I could see her in the future be her younger sister to keep Agnes company.

Tags
i came, i saw and left.