UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Teddy Babes Forum.

Old 01-10-2018, 07:40 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kats012 View Post
Yes! But I guess we won't be seeing them sold here. I do like the smaller breasted ladies and Cordelia would be a good squeeze but that Cadavra - erm! no thanks! and anyway Kat is pretty possesive and jealous anyway.
It's a great shame we basically have no UK supplies for TB anymore, listen up adult shops, there's a market here! You're missing out. When I got Lisa I could tell that Love Honey were slowly pushing TB off their site, I found dead links to other TB you couldn't buy from them anymore.

http://teddy-babes.com/lauren-deluxe/ This is Lisa's younger sister, she is one of the small breasted one, I would like to get her one day for Lisa.

I thought Cadavra was a pretty cool design though, bringing out the stitches in a different way. Lisa still would hug her.
Old 01-10-2018, 08:31 PM
Bronze Member

Hi,thanks for the link,Lauren is lovely.
Matt
Old 01-10-2018, 08:36 PM
Gold Member

All may not be lost with Lovehoney, I have noticed on the Website this week Deluxe Tina is back in stock. For many weeks now only Deluxe Lisa as been available, so I now wonder if they are actually discontinuing Teddy Babes of not. I am in the process of writing an email to Lovehoney in the hope that they will confirm if they plan to continue selling Teddy Babes, and if do were they intending adding any of the newer Babes.
Tommo
Old 02-10-2018, 06:31 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt gloss View Post
Hi,thanks for the link,Lauren is lovely.
Matt
No problem, she really is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
All may not be lost with Lovehoney, I have noticed on the Website this week Deluxe Tina is back in stock. For many weeks now only Deluxe Lisa as been available, so I now wonder if they are actually discontinuing Teddy Babes of not. I am in the process of writing an email to Lovehoney in the hope that they will confirm if they plan to continue selling Teddy Babes, and if do were they intending adding any of the newer Babes.
Tommo
Oh what was the out come Tommo, did they reply with a real answer or was it just an automated one.

Tina, Lisa and Carly are probably the most popular Teddy Babes Deluxes, would I be correct in saying that? It's good to see Tina is back though, if she didn't disappear off the site, then there is a chance they'll just be restocking, Lisa at one point went out of stock, but you could still get to her product page and then she got restocked.
Old 02-10-2018, 09:23 PM
Super Moderator

Their stock seemed to start diminishing when they discontinued the standard TBs, maybe they decided to clear out all of their stock and see what the future held for 8W, as 8W have expanded their range it's possible that Lovehoney will restock. But who knows until Tommo gets a reply
Old 08-10-2018, 08:08 PM
Silver Member

Tommo10 what was the reply you got from Love Honey?
Old 08-10-2018, 09:47 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by North View Post
Tommo10 what was the reply you got from Love Honey?
Hi North, I sent the email originally on the 1st October to customer services only email address I could find, they came back straight away with a different email address to forward the email onto, obviously they couldn't do that. I sent it that night the following day I had an email saying they were looking into my questions and would be back to me shortly, I have not had a reply since. After seeing your post tonight I have sent Lovehoney another email tonight.
Tommo
Old 08-10-2018, 10:30 PM
Diamond Member

Default Great news.

Hope Lovehoney are going to re stock.
Looking at the photos of actual Deluxe TB's I do notice that the eyes seem to be more slanted these days - is this an oriental thing?
Old 10-10-2018, 08:29 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kats012 View Post
Hope Lovehoney are going to re stock.
Looking at the photos of actual Deluxe TB's I do notice that the eyes seem to be more slanted these days - is this an oriental thing?
Same, I would hate to think that Teddy Babes aren't available in the UK.

Hmmm no? A little on Tina, but those have been the same pictures for about 2 years now, plus each doll is going to look slightly different as they are hand made.

I'm waiting for that 50% off everything sale! Come on Love Honey do it! haha