UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 09-10-2018, 09:57 PM
mcsurfie mcsurfie is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 96
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitsnotbisquits View Post
Hi mcsurfie

Thanks for the advice i'm new to the whole TPE thing but can see that that's helped to cut costs down...there's an absolutely beautiful TPE (i think) doll on the for sale forum that is just a few hundred out of my price range but still ridiculously cheap for what was in effect a £5000-ish item when solid dolls first came out. I had horrific self esteem issues when i was growing up and found solace in inflatables, which is when i found out about the 1st gen Real Dolls when i was in my late teens, i wanted one so much!

The small dolls unnerve me a lot...not my thing at all!
The person I brought my doll has another for just under £600 for on eBay. Her facial appearance is slightly Asian but pictured with Caucasian skin. The seller does do free courier delivery if the doll is sent on a weekday and send within a couple of days of buying. Also it can be brought via Paypals payment plan to spread the costs over a fixed time reducing the costs. The added items with it were not much on quality but I've found a few cheap clothes already for my Agnes in Asda and on Amazon..
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-10-2018, 10:10 PM
Dongo's Avatar
Dongo Dongo is offline
Golden Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Hertfordshire UK
Posts: 5,152
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitsnotbisquits View Post
Hi mcsurfie

Thanks for the advice i'm new to the whole TPE thing but can see that that's helped to cut costs down...there's an absolutely beautiful TPE (i think) doll on the for sale forum that is just a few hundred out of my price range but still ridiculously cheap for what was in effect a £5000-ish item when solid dolls first came out. I had horrific self esteem issues when i was growing up and found solace in inflatables, which is when i found out about the 1st gen Real Dolls when i was in my late teens, i wanted one so much!

The small dolls unnerve me a lot...not my thing at all!
Hello Biscuits and welcome to the Forum. I wonder if its my 1AM Tiffany doll that you have seen for sale. If you are interested we may be able to come to some arrangement over price. Buyer collects preferable. Please send me a PM if you are interested.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-10-2018, 10:36 PM
biscuitsnotbisquits biscuitsnotbisquits is offline
Active New Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 28
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dongo View Post
Hello Biscuits and welcome to the Forum. I wonder if its my 1AM Tiffany doll that you have seen for sale. If you are interested we may be able to come to some arrangement over price. Buyer collects preferable. Please send me a PM if you are interested.
Hi Dongo

She's beautiful but a fair bit over my budget, it was another doll i was looking at, sorry!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-10-2018, 05:43 AM
harleyhahn's Avatar
harleyhahn harleyhahn is offline
Golden Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Germany and Spain / Malaga
Posts: 5,940
Default

biscuitsnotbisquits nice to have you here. Hope you´ll find what are you looking for...

hh
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-10-2018, 08:05 AM
algaeholics's Avatar
algaeholics algaeholics is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Halifax, UK.
Posts: 967
Default

Welcome Bisskwitz.

I'm late to the buffet table, but trust someone has left me some chocolate ones to nibble on.

Keep a close eye on the 'for sales' - I've managed to get three of my four ladies that way and I'm in heaven.

When you get your lady, call her Jaffa!. Oh, no, they are cakes aren't they?

I'll get my coat...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-10-2018, 07:40 PM
biscuitsnotbisquits biscuitsnotbisquits is offline
Active New Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 28
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
Welcome Bisskwitz.

I'm late to the buffet table, but trust someone has left me some chocolate ones to nibble on.

Keep a close eye on the 'for sales' - I've managed to get three of my four ladies that way and I'm in heaven.

When you get your lady, call her Jaffa!. Oh, no, they are cakes aren't they?

I'll get my coat...


Thanks again everyone!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-10-2018, 10:40 PM
mcsurfie mcsurfie is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 96
Default

Hi biscuitsnotbisquits

If thinking out of the box then a Doll Sweet DS Ex-lite may be an option as they are quite cheap if brought from Doll Sweet and in your budget range
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-10-2018, 02:05 AM
Haremlover's Avatar
Haremlover Haremlover is offline
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: UK and South of France
Posts: 4,337
Default

Hi!

WELCOME!

I know two other forum members who have joined the other side and the traumas that they went through before doing so were really unenviable.

A DS Lite is an interesting option as she's naturally warm, although to be honest I can smell PU foam and don't like the smell.

Soon I will have my SY165 for sale, essentially brand new and used just for photos and if you're interested I'll be happy to negotiate.



There's also what I regard to be a prototype doll also used only for photography and less really usable for sex, but ideal as a bed companion.


Best wishes

Harem
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_2716.jpg (38.5 KB, 96 views)
__________________
Aira and Chloé are DS DollSweet platinum silicone Déessses.
Chloé and her DS sisters and Rose from OR (Oriental Rose) star in many stories.

Chloé's book is now available from The Doll House and Cloud Climax
- - - - - - - -
Here's Chloé in CoverDoll in the doll-friendly South of France
- - - - - - - -
Inflatables are a good introduction to dolls - discounts to UK members - please PM me if interested.

Last edited by Haremlover; 11-10-2018 at 02:17 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-10-2018, 05:37 PM
MrBacon MrBacon is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: DK
Posts: 98
Default

Welcome to the forum.
When I first started thinking of buying a doll, I became a member of this forum.
The help/info and expertise here have been great for me.
I hope you will feel the same.
Hope you find what your looking for.


Best wishes
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-10-2018, 01:42 AM
biscuitsnotbisquits biscuitsnotbisquits is offline
Active New Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 28
Default

Thank you again everyone...i can't believe how freindly everyone is!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.