UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Teddy Babes Forum. > Teddy Babe Maintenance and Modification - Sub-Forum

Old 11-10-2018, 03:04 PM
Bronze Member

For anyone interested, here are the details of the stand I've made based on what I had to hand in the garage. The only thing I bought was a wardrobe rail bracket for a 19mm pole (4). The same sort of fittings are also available for a 22m pole (should that be useful to anyone). If you need to buy an adjustable washing line pole, they are usually less than 3. Obviously you'd want to check the diameter of it matches an available wardrobe bracket size.

The base is 24 inches by 21 inches, but I think it could be made smaller if preferred. I just happened to have a bit of 4mm ply sheet of that size. At ŧhe current size it is very stable. The block used to hold the pole to the base could also be smaller and better finished, but I just used an existing offcut of a garden fence post because it was to hand.

All the parts:

The extending washing line pole just slots into a suitable diameter drilled hole in the block with no other fixing. The rope used is of a diameter suitable for jamming into the jaws on the top of the pole. I loop the rope around Lara and jam the rope in the jaws. Alternatively it can be looped through her bra strap, if she's wearing one and clothes that can't hide the rope being right around her!

The seat is a bit cut from an old broom handle (any suitable dowel will do!), with a bit of threaded bar screwed in one end via drilling a hole and then using a power drill to screw the bar into the hole. I then made a bracket from a scrap of ply to join the seat pole to the wardrobe bracket. A hose clip is used to support the seat assembly at whatever height is needed.

I think I might add a back support in the same vein as Philinotstines stand (linked in this thread), but using the same principles as the seat design here, for even more stability. It should counter any tension being applied via the rope and make it even easier to have her hold a nice posture. Even so, as it is, the stand works well.

Assembled:

In use:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC01339.jpg (48.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01342.jpg (22.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01343.jpg (63.9 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by svevo; 11-10-2018 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Seat details
Old 11-10-2018, 03:44 PM
Diamond Member

Default Nice one

Well done Svevo, it seems to work very well and Lara looks really happy with it.
I used plastic plumbing pipe which is very light.
Old 11-10-2018, 07:16 PM
Gold Excellence Member

good job looks good and she looks happy and proud to be standing on her own.

carlys_guy
Old 11-10-2018, 07:20 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Absolutely brilliant Svevo, what a fantastic job and it works really well.

Tommo

It Seems Like I'm A Jinsan, DS, 4Woods Man.

Other Brands Are Available.
🔖 Always Read The Label
🔖.