UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Other External Sites Selling Dolls and Sex Toy items.

Old 30-08-2018, 08:01 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Hi Tommo,

whoa matey, welcome into my world . The company has actually filed three sets of dormant accounts (2015, 2016 and 2017) since incorporation but is now trading live. It has not yet filed a set of live accounts so basically, despite being incorporated in 2014 its basically a completely new company that has not previously traded.

I am not saying that there is anything amiss with the company or anyone associated with it but just to say that simply existing as a company is no guarantee of legitimacy. Only of existance of the veil of incorporation that protects the owners personally.

lol, give me ten mins and I would have the directors shoesize, inside leg measurements and their grades at primary school (just joshin... maybe ).

As I say, assume Caveat emptor to any purchase from the likes of Ebay, Amazon and AllieExpress. One could get a bargain such as Samurai got or you could end up buying a blow up sieve... Also, I'm led to believe that there's some TPE out there that it probably wouldn't be very wise to try putting your private parts in (and my private parts spend a lot of time embedded in TPE!)...

Roll those dice.

Shamus
Nice one Matey,

Great info

It Seems Like I'm A Jinsan, DS, 4Woods Man.

Other Brands Are Available.
🔖 Always Read The Label
🔖.
Old 30-08-2018, 08:05 PM
Active New Member

Strip out Shipping charges, Customs and VAT and there is no way the seller can offer the genuine article at the price quoted and still make a profit, the wholesale price would be more than that alone.

I would steer well clear of this retailer
Old 31-08-2018, 07:51 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollgirl View Post
Strip out Shipping charges, Customs and VAT and there is no way the seller can offer the genuine article at the price quoted and still make a profit, the wholesale price would be more than that alone.

I would steer well clear of this retailer
The phrase 'genuine article' needs to be clarified!
Old 11-10-2018, 07:21 AM

Coming into this thread, the sellers name would be Lovesense as this is the eBay seller that I brought Agnes from.

Yes she wasn't exactly like the photo - which was a stock one used by a manufacturer. I suspect a lot of images vendors use to sell dolls are treated the same way as models who are photographed and airbrushed with professional applied makeup and hair styled just for a photo shoot

Agnes did come with some minor issue such as eyelashes coming off, fingernails not properly attached, her lips not coloured, her wig cheap quality, the extras she came with things straight out of Poundland. In addition. her fingers are wire, one ankle is slightly wonky, her limbs a bit too stiff.

My guess is Agnes is more a factory second than one that passed the quality checks.

However, despite these issues Agnes isn't as bad as she seems. Her body didn't have manufacturing seam marks, her face is like that used in the photo. There was also no signs of damage or tearing to her body as well and also no stains.

For an entry level doll, from someone who dispatches from the UK - and not a re-seller for someone in China like some I have seen - this seller isn't a bad option as some I viewed.

The only other seller I know on eBay currently who also communicated back with me is Stocklite who has a number of dolls for just under £800. However this seller when questioned on breast size only replied he sold them in no less than a DD cup because of hassle getting them through custom.

The rest seem either to expensive - and a risk that they are knockoffs - private sellers, or re-sellers for someone in China.
Old 11-10-2018, 06:38 PM

Update.

Although the link provided didn't work, a search on Google showed the doll was sold by the same eBay seller I brought Agnes from. My own purchase history showed that Agnes was originally near to £800 that the £595 I paid for her.

I expect like Agnes this, doll may have a few minor condition issues hence the price. The issues Agnes had were minor to myself as she wasn't going to be standing - just sitting and laying down.- and alright for myself wanting an entry level doll for the first time at a cheap price. Skin wise there was no damage or stains.

What came with the doll was cheap and nasty in the way of extra's and were promptly binned. The sexy outfit, was something you'd expect from Poundland and things like the USB heating stick would probably burn you house down if used.

Because of the price difference, my guess LoveSense is either selling dolls that are factory seconds or returns, hence the cheap price. Also they may be avoiding paying import duty to lower the price as well.

Before I chose eBay as a way to get a doll, I did ask questions first of the seller, I also looked at what other things they are selling to see if it was a doll that was listed as new but the seller had no other dolls for sale. I also read the details as there was one promising to dispatch their dolls within a few days, but then said it could take a few weeks and the doll would come from the factory- I.E China.

One was honest though about the damage to the doll they had which has a slightly misshapen face and disported ear, showing the pictures. It was cheap but a 135cm doll didn't appeal to me and looked odd to me with large breasts and a butt on a small doll.
Old 11-10-2018, 07:37 PM
Diamond Member

What you might get is anyone's business. On one site she's a 148 rather than a 158

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book is now available from The Doll House and Cloud Climax
- - - - - - - -
Here's Chloé in CoverDoll in the doll-friendly South of France
- - - - - - - -
Inflatables are a good introduction to dolls - discounts to UK members - please PM me if interested.
Old 12-10-2018, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haremlover View Post
What you might get is anyone's business. On one site she's a 148 rather than a 158

Best wishes

Harem
I agree, I found with eBay you do need to look at the details first and try and find an unbranded doll listed elsewhere for comparison to see if their details match that listed.

Also check the sellers shop or other listings they have to see if the doll is just a one off or the are at least dealing in dolls / sex toys.

The was another seller - Jontis World- who looked like re-sellers for a Chinese company from the dates they promised to deliver and actual delivery times for doll that were being sent from China despite the seller being listed as UK based.

I don't know if you saw my other post on RK Dolls, Harem. They are cheap but I'd feel uncomfortable ordering a full sized doll from a company actively selling what are clearly child dolls.

My Agnes looks unique on their site but I'm wondering if companies like RK Dolls order heads from places like WM Dolls for their own dolls or are just making clones.

Being new to the love doll scene I have notice some websites selling dolls with customized breast size options of dolls sold by WM Dolls whilst others sell the doll as listed on the WM site in the same breast size.

I do wonder if some of these companies are just buying in head from places like WM and putting them on their own bodies, trying to imply the whole doll is a WM Doll and not just it's head or just blatantly ripping of the head and putting it on their own body. passing it off as a WM Doll.

Last edited by mcsurfie; 12-10-2018 at 07:11 AM. Reason: typo
Old 12-10-2018, 07:37 AM

In addition to my post Harem, here is a doll sold by RK Dolls that is the same image as an WM Doll.

Link one is a WM Doll sold by Silicone Sex World

https://www.siliconesexworld.com/pro...oh-158cm-doll/

Link 2 the RK Doll

https://rk-doll.com/shop?olsPage=pro...9-158cm&page=6

Only the height of the doll on the RK Site matches that sold by Silicone Sex World.

The biggest warning sign though was the fact the even taking into account that Silicone Sex World has to make a profit on the dolls they sell they buy from WM Dolls, if RK Dolls were buying from WM Dolls they would have to be making a huge loss at the price they are selling them at.
Old 12-10-2018, 09:05 AM
Gold Member

SSW link suggests an F Cup. Nooo way is she an F-Cup in the pictures...

Do not assume SSW are any more accurate in their description than others.

Old 12-10-2018, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
SSW link suggests an F Cup. Nooo way is she an F-Cup in the pictures...

Do not assume SSW are any more accurate in their description than others.

It was more the price difference that SSW was £1000 dearer than the RK Doll.

Even with their discount - which sounds like it comes straight out the Mike Ashley guide to retailing - it sounds fishy they are selling a WM doll cheaper than both SSW and WM which makes me suspect RK Dolls are selling clones.