UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Chinese Doll Forum.

Old 11-10-2018, 03:52 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haremlover View Post
Actually I made the introduction and I was under the impression it was an exclusive dealership.

Whatever it was or it wasn't it's short sighted.

One only has to look to see what Paul has done for DS to know that he's a one stop solution for a manufacturer who when given the incentive will run with it and will put in the investment of work to maximise mutual advantage.

Without exclusivity the brand is just another also-ran.

Jack has clearly not recognised the professionalism of the relevant vendor.

There's another strand to this. Paul goes out of his way not to tread on the toes of the other vendors who were in the market at the time he came forward, so he had to present something new to the mix. SM was not a brand offered by either Graham at LovedollUK nor Phil at The Doll House.

So Jack's double dealing pits one vendor against another and that's not clever. Business is done differently in the United Kingdom than it is in China.

Best wishes

Harem
Hi Harem,

Unfortunately continuous slanging matches online is always bad for business, we only have four UK Vendors as I know, and I personally think offering a combination of overlapping brands is a good thing. I myself have bought from all, and have found all to offer an excellent service. I could actually rate them all but that is not for here. When I bought My Evo and Ex-lite I went to Paul that was the right place to go, When I bought my TPE girls I went to other vendors and I always will. When SSW was first mentioned on this site they were pushed out from the start, I personnely thought it was disgusting, and even now months on this still is the case, and that shows up here again. I have been in business 30 years now and seen this all before, I do hope this is not the case here. I don't know if you realise but all this that you are saying will be having adverse affect on Paul and business, it's not great.

Kindest Regards
Tommo

Last edited by Tommo10; 11-10-2018 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Thought I better tone it down
Old 11-10-2018, 09:52 AM

Default about Smdoll

Thankyou Sir!
Old 11-10-2018, 12:22 PM
Diamond Member

I think there are different understandings of how to do business. One business model has consequences that are different from another and failing to understand them can result in losses and lost opportunities.

This is of course irrelevant to the quality of SM dolls which are in the upper echelons of TPE production currently.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book is now available from The Doll House and Cloud Climax
- - - - - - - -
Here's Chloé in CoverDoll in the doll-friendly South of France
- - - - - - - -
Inflatables are a good introduction to dolls - discounts to UK members - please PM me if interested.
Old 11-10-2018, 05:59 PM
Administrator

Hmm this thread looks like its on a slippery slope to people either falling out or being offended with words that are written.

So just to clarify, yes we do have 4 Uk based vendor on this site and 2 Chinese vendors.

Uk

Graham @ Love doll UK
Phil @ The doll house
Paul @ Cloud Climax
Andy @ Silicone Sex World

Chinese

Annie @ unique-dolls
Miricle @Dolls Castle

I personal think thats enough for a small forum like this, but thats just my opinion.

Now from my understanding Paul @Cloud climax did initially have the "contract" to sell Smdolls However as we know in bussniess things can change very quickly as nothing is set in stone.

Paul @ Cloud Climax does however have the exclusive rights to a doll that is being made by Smdolls for and on behalf of of Cloud climax and this new doll will only be avaliable to purchase through Cloud Climax.

So if there are any confusion or misunderstandings can we please just forget about it and all get along and put this to bed, we are a small community of doll lovers and it would be nice if as i said we could just all get on with each other warts n all.

I am not going to lock the thread, but if it continues i may have to.

Quote:
(3) There should be no disruptive behaviour or anything that causes bad feelings between Members, Moderators or Management. Derogatory statements or discussions about anyone's choice of LoveDoll, Sexual Preference, Race, Religion, Politics or Nationality are not allowed and will be locked or removed without warning.
Sam...
Old 11-10-2018, 07:52 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
Hmm this thread looks like its on a slippery slope to people either falling out or being offended with words that are written.

So just to clarify, yes we do have 4 Uk based vendor on this site and 2 Chinese vendors.

Uk

Graham @ Love doll UK
Phil @ The doll house
Paul @ Cloud Climax
Andy @ Silicone Sex World

Chinese

Annie @ unique-dolls
Miricle @Dolls Castle

I personal think thats enough for a small forum like this, but thats just my opinion.

Now from my understanding Paul @Cloud climax did initially have the "contract" to sell Smdolls However as we know in bussniess things can change very quickly as nothing is set in stone.

Paul @ Cloud Climax does however have the exclusive rights to a doll that is being made by Smdolls for and on behalf of of Cloud climax and this new doll will only be avaliable to purchase through Cloud Climax.

So if there are any confusion or misunderstandings can we please just forget about it and all get along and put this to bed, we are a small community of doll lovers and it would be nice if as i said we could just all get on with each other warts n all.

I am not going to lock the thread, but if it continues i may have to.

Sam...
Spoilsport. where's ya fightin spirit. lol.

Fear not, we all like each other even when we disagree with each other.

One addendum to your understanding detailed in your post. I think that Paul gets exclusive rights on SM head 60 and UK marketing rights for the 155 body. But that one's not an exclusive CC design as its available worldwide from various vendors.

I had never looked at Dolls Castle before. another one to add to my list although now that we have four quality UK vendors the necessity to consider importing is considerably rediuced compared to fouur years ago when I purchased Yvette.

hope you have a good evening Sam,

talk soon,

Shamus.