UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Chinese Doll Forum.

Old 06-03-2018, 09:01 AM

Thumbs down AliExpress seller COZSX

This is a quick run though of my experience with COZSX on AliExpress.

I ordered a doll from them because it was priced the most competitively. Budget is a huge factor for me and I could only afford the smallest doll. 135cm

I had read about child dolls being stopped at customs, but this isn't a child body, so I asked if they had shipped to U.K before.

After reading that any small dolls can be taken at customs and police could still be involved, I instantly requested to cancel the order.

I had no response from them in the first few days, the order was cancelled way befor they had processed the order that's for sure. They declined my cancellation! They said customs is fine and they send dolls here with no problems.

I asked again, please don't send the doll just incase there are problems with police or customs.... no reply. I messaged them again with no reply, so I put in a second cancellation request. They waited till the very last hour that the order could be processed before they shipped it so I could not cancel the order again.

What a bunch of a-holes!

I also feel that there positive feedback is fake so I am going to report them to AliExpress. If you are a newcomer like me, please avoid this awful seller!
Old 06-03-2018, 09:12 AM
Silver Member

Oh dear not good mate hope you dont lose ya money
Old 06-03-2018, 09:46 AM

thanks buddy,

I feel my money is safe with AliExpress as the seller doesn't get paid until I receive the item. I'm more worried about customs at this time.

That said, I've got many messages to prove I begged to cancel the order and the seller still went ahead and shipped it.

I'm sure it will all work out, but now I am going to warn others about this seller.

If it does arrive, I'll have 2 because I ordered another doll from another seller, expecting this seller to do the right thing and cancel.

The other seller claims to ship from the U.K. and takes responsibility for customs and import. I have that in writing both in the description and message.

What a pain in the backside this has been just to get a doll on my budget! I'm sure it will work out in the end
Old 06-03-2018, 10:02 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Many warnings about AliExpress have been posted here. It's always best to do your homework before ordering.
Old 06-03-2018, 10:04 AM
Silver Member

Who was the other seller you have ordered from and what doll is she? I have 2 dolls at mo but selling me Wm 167 N cup as i only need me Annabelle Doll she is Wm 163 H cup with pretty as they come 198 head, i do reckon customs would take a doll that size if they check box that company is shocking for not canceling your order when requested they are probelly breaking some online shopping law of some type i would get onto them if i were you and unleash hell ar them, hope it works out for you
Old 06-03-2018, 01:57 PM
Gold Member

RETAIN all your communication with the seller as this is potentially a future defence.

Search for 'Daniel Adams Innocent' to be in the know.
Old 06-03-2018, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frederick View Post
Many warnings about AliExpress have been posted here. It's always best to do your homework before ordering.
There's certainly a lesson to be learned from this. I've ordered for many years on Aliexpress and never had my fingers burned. I appreciate that others have had bad experiences and unfortunately I have now had difficulties with one seller, but that won't deter me from the whole site. This seller just happens to be a horrible and greedy person, for whom I am going to cause problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfox71 View Post
Who was the other seller you have ordered from and what doll is she? ...

i do reckon customs would take a doll that size if they check box...

that company is shocking for not canceling your order when requested they are probelly breaking some online shopping law
The other seller is 'High Quality Sex Store' on aliexpress. I don't know what doll it is (by name) other than I expect it to be a copy. It's a curvy 135cm with a fair sized chest. Both dolls the same size/shape but with different heads (as far as I can tell). I'll post pics if/when they arrive.

It's a gamble with customs I'm sure. I really tried to avoid any trouble with them by cancelling the order, but the seller greedily went ahead and shipped it. Worst case scenario, if I got a knock on the door from police, I could show them pictures of the voluptuous doll I ordered (but tried to cancel several times). The seller wouldn't get paid if it get seized!

If it gets through customs ok, I can either file a dispute or sell it on. All hassle I could do without but it's a lesson learned.

The best thing I can do is warn others about COZSX and my negative experience

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=uZu-F84s068

Last edited by thewetlettuce; 06-03-2018 at 08:35 PM.
Old 06-03-2018, 08:32 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Sellers like these rely on the buyer being too embarrassed to open any disputes.

Fingers crossed for you mate. Aliexpress is just another version of Amazon/ebay really and most of the vendors on there just want to sell their goods. Personally I would never buy a high cost item fropm any multi vendor site, but thats just me.

K

The Patchlings
....and so I said to her, "Yes, they're very impressive, but you'll look bloody daft doing that on a horse!"
Old 06-03-2018, 08:42 PM
Diamond Member

Thanks for posting here to warn people. AliExpress is also a wonderful source of fakes :-(

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book is now available from The Doll House and Cloud Climax
- - - - - - - -
Here's Chloé in CoverDoll in the doll-friendly South of France
- - - - - - - -
Inflatables are a good introduction to dolls - discounts to UK members - please PM me if interested.
Old 06-03-2018, 09:05 PM

I've reported them to Aliexpress for having fake reviews. I listed customer feedback from the first 20 pages or so and many of them have identical wording... too frequent to be coincidence. Late last year, Aliexpress was cracking down on sellers who boosted their feedback score in this manner.

The advert states the product will be '100% as per the photographs', but I have never seen detailed customer feedback from any aliexpress/amazon sellers of chinese dolls where this has been the case. Often the boobs are bigger/smaller, the colour isn't as requested and even the faces are incorrect. Normally I would be more lenient, but in this case I am going to be very particular. Any differences will be addressed via a dispute and the best thing about Aliexpress is that they don't get paid until issues are resolved, so I can drag things out and be as difficult with them as they have been with me.

I expect the doll will be fake as 'you get what you pay for', but I also expect it to be as advertised and will make a fuss if it isn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=uZu-F84s068

Tags
aliexpress, cozsx