UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum

Old 09-10-2018, 02:50 PM
Active New Member

Smile Hi!

New newbie here!

I'm just posting this so people know i am genuine and i exist (no really lol!)

I first saw the first generation of Real Dolls on a programme on Bravo about 20 years ago and was spellbound, way out of my price league then but i managed to get a very nice promotional video and some photos from a seller in the Exchange and Mart for a fiver!

i gave up on the idea of having one as i got more confident in relationships and eventually married, but sadly it didn't work out.

I have now joined "the other side" and now live full time as a woman, i am Transgender and it can be very hard to form relationships as one. I have been single for a few years now and solitude (which is nice) has started to turn into loneliness (which isn't...)

I am on the lookout for the right doll...i am looking for a lucky lady who is close to an adult caucasian female as possible, (it's just a personal taste thing) as a bed buddy as it's starting to get cold in there with winter coming...i am looking on the for sale forums and have posted a wanted ad, the right lady would be thoroughly spoiled as i am a charity shop addict and love clothes and accessory shopping!

So that is me in a nutshell so it didn't look as if i was some random lurker
Old 09-10-2018, 04:52 PM
Bronze Member

Hello biscuitsnotbisquits and

Although they don't look like a realdoll, from your description of what you are looking apart from the realdoll reference and the real woman looks, I'd suggest seriously considering a Teddy Babe Deluxe for your bed time companion.

They are full woman sized and naturally warm like a human.The plush material that is their skin is surprising skin like to the touch, they are lovely to squeeze touch and hold. There are other benefits too like being light, tough and relatively easy to repair

Just a thought to consider.
Old 09-10-2018, 05:53 PM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by svevo View Post
Hello biscuitsnotbisquits and

Although they don't look like a realdoll, from your description of what you are looking apart from the realdoll reference and the real woman looks, I'd suggest seriously considering a Teddy Babe Deluxe for your bed time companion.

They are full woman sized and naturally warm like a human.The plush material that is their skin is surprising skin like to the touch, they are lovely to squeeze touch and hold. There are other benefits too like being light, tough and relatively easy to repair

Just a thought to consider.
Hi Svevo

I get what you're saying and i remember when they first came out and how they were a good chunk of money less than a Real Doll, but sadly plush does not do it for me i know i'm a fussy cow lol!
Old 09-10-2018, 07:13 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Biscuits!

Teddybabes popped in to my head too from your description, but they arent for everyone and theres no reason not to be a 'fussy cow' when it comes to getting what you want when spending that sort of cash

A solid doll lie TPE or Silicone comes at a cost, both in cash and in weight. Be absolutely sure you can handle 60lbs in dead weight before taking the plunge. Once you have that assurance, the sky is the limit really.

Best bet is to look around, ask lots of questions (even if you think they are stupid ones) and see what really ticks the boxes for you

K

The Patchlings
....and so I said to her, "Yes, they're very impressive, but you'll look bloody daft doing that on a horse!"
Old 09-10-2018, 08:14 PM
Super Moderator

Hi Biscuits and welcome

Teddy Babes came into my mind too but if they aren't for you then they are clearly out of the question.

There is a wealth of knowledge, repair and maintenance threads, ideas, tips and general banter right here in this forum As Karrot said, browse the various forum sections and ask any questions you have from simple to complex. The only question I can think of that doesn't have a definitive answer is 'Which is the best doll?' as that is a very subjective thing

Enjoy the forum
Old 09-10-2018, 08:37 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Twilight Sparkle is Best Pony

K

The Patchlings
....and so I said to her, "Yes, they're very impressive, but you'll look bloody daft doing that on a horse!"
Old 09-10-2018, 08:38 PM
Active New Member

Thank you everyone for being so welcoming! it is just a personal choice really, i am willing to put up with the weight as i live alone and don't have to hide anything, the only place she will go is a nice chair on in bed there really wouldn't be a lot of moving hopefully!

It's blown my mind how many new manufacturers there are out there now and how they have helped drive down the cost of dolls, quite dramatically!
Old 09-10-2018, 09:16 PM

Hi Biscuits

I'm new around here myself I found depending on budget you can find some cheaper silicone / TPE dolls out there I recently purchased one off eBay a few weeks ago for just under 600. Some are also on offer here as well

I did read the forum advice first about imports and how certain types of doll may get seized by customs, especially if child like or duty not being paid and found a UK based supplier to get mine from.

I hope you find a doll that makes you happy as my Agnes has made me who is my bed time buddy.
Old 09-10-2018, 09:18 PM
Gold Member

Hi Biscuits and welcome
All I can tell you is take a good look around the forum, feel free to ask lots of questions, someone will give you some answers, some of us post pictures have a good look at them, and if you see something you like then ask us what it is or whatever you want about it. I have some TPE dolls, Silicone dolls, Ex-lite and also my Lisa Teddy babe deluxe, Which is the best... Well all of them.. (Sorry Lisa).

Best Regards
Tommo
Old 09-10-2018, 09:30 PM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsurfie View Post
Hi Biscuits

I'm new around here myself I found depending on budget you can find some cheaper silicone / TPE dolls out there I recently purchased one off eBay a few weeks ago for just under 600. Some are also on offer here as well

I did read the forum advice first about imports and how certain types of doll may get seized by customs, especially if child like or duty not being paid and found a UK based supplier to get mine from.

I hope you find a doll that makes you happy as my Agnes has made me who is my bed time buddy.
Hi mcsurfie

Thanks for the advice i'm new to the whole TPE thing but can see that that's helped to cut costs down...there's an absolutely beautiful TPE (i think) doll on the for sale forum that is just a few hundred out of my price range but still ridiculously cheap for what was in effect a 5000-ish item when solid dolls first came out. I had horrific self esteem issues when i was growing up and found solace in inflatables, which is when i found out about the 1st gen Real Dolls when i was in my late teens, i wanted one so much!

The small dolls unnerve me a lot...not my thing at all!