UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > RealDoll Forum. (G)

Old 06-03-2013, 05:29 PM
Active New Member

Default Student Documentary

Hi everyone,

My name is Dann Cooper and I'm a filmmaking student studying at Manchester School of Art and was hoping to make a documentary about Realdoll's and people that have/collect them.

Is there anyone on this forum that would be willing to help me out, hopefully in the Manchester area or the surrounding areas.

It's not my intention to degrade your interests, it's more to gain an insight into the fascinating world of Realdolls.

Thank you for any time or information you may be able to offer me.
Old 06-03-2013, 06:23 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by danncooper View Post
Hi everyone,

My name is Dann Cooper and I'm a filmmaking student studying at Manchester School of Art and was hoping to make a documentary about Realdoll's and people that have/collect them.

Is there anyone on this forum that would be willing to help me out, hopefully in the Manchester area or the surrounding areas.

It's not my intention to degrade your interests, it's more to gain an insight into the fascinating world of Realdolls.

Thank you for any time or information you may be able to offer me.

thats a good one i have never heard that before.
good luck
Old 06-03-2013, 07:01 PM
Active New Member

I can see why you'd be skeptical and there's no real way to prove my intentions but I thought I'd give it a go anyway!

I am fully serious and won't belittle any of you!

I'd be so grateful for anyone that would be of any help at all
Old 06-03-2013, 08:18 PM
Part of the Furniture

Hey Dan, please understand the skepticism here and on any other forum where the interest is not mainstream. if you want to gain insight (and the trust of the members) hang out here. Chat with us. Get involved, maybe not to the point to owning, but ask questions etc.

We arent an unfriendly bunch, but i think you'd be hard pushed to find anyone willing to allow a complete stranger access to their personal intimacies.

Karrot

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 07-03-2013, 09:43 AM
Diamond Member

i didn't intend to be unfriendly it's just that every one who post about wanting to make a documentary always says the same thing and then edit's every thing to make us all look like some kind of deviants.

as adult men for the most part and not following the norm like the rest of the population we are deemed to be weird and top of the list for ridicule.
Old 07-03-2013, 01:47 PM
Active New Member

It's fine dollman2, I can understand people taking advantage when opening up (I've seen it in documentaries before but I just think it's a horrible way to treat someone that has let you be involved in such a personal topic, not based on this but anything that's not seen as "normal"), but I will show whoever's involved in the film, the film before I show it to anyone else!

I want to apologise too, I have come into this pretty head on but I should take a few steps back and take Karrot's advice and chat to you all for a while to make myself less of a mysterious internet person!

If there's anything you'd like to know about me please feel free to ask on here or message me privately
Old 07-03-2013, 04:59 PM
Gold Excellence Member

I agree with Karrot - the best thing to do is do some research on here, read some of the threads on different makes (i.e. are you only interested in Real Dolls?).

We're a pretty relaxed bunch. I've had a couple of positive experiences with photographers - but I think that's a different medium to film, which as dollman2 alludes to, the emphasis can easily be shifted in editing and post-production.

Midiman is the guy to speak to, as a fellow documentary maker. Although based in Canada, and spends more time over on TDF. He might be able to smooth the way and give you tips on how to go about your project.

PS Welcome.

I have a blog. It's full of pretty pictures. Go and have a look if you like. http://thelesserspottedwomble.blogspot.co.uk/
Old 07-03-2013, 05:33 PM
Active New Member

Midiman? is he on here? I'll try and find him, thanks! What's TDF?

Thanks for the welcome everyone, I did a bit of looking around before I posted this and you do all come across as a nice welcoming bunch which is nice to see and something I don't normally come across on the internet!

That's another thing, I'm not sure what the differences were on the different kinds? Are they different makes? (I thought they were a different thing altogether) I am in the research stage at the moment as well so sorry if I come across as naive!
Old 07-03-2013, 06:03 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by danncooper View Post
Midiman? is he on here? I'll try and find him, thanks! What's TDF?

Thanks for the welcome everyone, I did a bit of looking around before I posted this and you do all come across as a nice welcoming bunch which is nice to see and something I don't normally come across on the internet!

That's another thing, I'm not sure what the differences were on the different kinds? Are they different makes? (I thought they were a different thing altogether) I am in the research stage at the moment as well so sorry if I come across as naive!
No probs. There are all kinds on here.
High end silicone ladies (Real Doll, Sinthetics, Anatomical Doll etc...),
Mid range,
Teddy Babes (plush, not silcone),
New makes coming out all the time...
...all the way to Mannequins and "little'uns" like my BJDs - ball-jointed dolls which are not sex dolls, but are accepted here as there's an obvious crossover with people who appreciate and collect dolls and figures etc...

Midiman does post on here, but you should contact him (and also check out) the US-based in esse "international" forum http://dollforum.com/forum/ They're mostly friendly, but obviously rather touchy and...well... mostly Yanks

HTH

I have a blog. It's full of pretty pictures. Go and have a look if you like. http://thelesserspottedwomble.blogspot.co.uk/
Old 07-03-2013, 08:40 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Hi!

Best thing is to look at the Chinese marketing -
http://www.best-sexdoll.eu/Sexpuppe/sexpuppe.php
and those reasons are probably why all of us sensible men own simulacrums of some sort. We are all healthy males with functioning equipment who want it to stay that way without anyone else being damaged by our delight in sensual pleasure.

As I assume you're male, why not buy a gal yourself at the inflatable end of the market, of course just as a photographer's model and nothing more :-) and then you'll become better acquainted with the sort of ladies who think of nothing else but sex all the time they're looking at you.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200901481129 is a reliable source and offers are accepted.

They can be great characters, frightening the wits out of people not expecting them at a window, but don't expect them to do the ironing nor make music.

Best wishes

Harem
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF4050.jpg (88.3 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg kharpist2.jpg (24.0 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg kiron.jpg (19.3 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF1536.jpg (80.8 KB, 11 views)
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews