UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > The Theatre
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-2023, 01:48 PM
Banned

Hi Andeea,

The Elves all agree that you were looking good in your new modelling role at the weekend bab.

There is a queue here for the magic neck connectors but as they come from you I'm prioriitising the requests from Squirrel, Newt and Faun... They have also given up their bodies for a month to allow the Russian girls (Natasha, Natalia and Svetlana) to spend some time off the shelf... Actually, Sveta is never on the shelf but the two #273's very unfairly have to spend time there.

I've had the conversation about Bills with the Elves before as they cannot see why when there is quite obviously still money in the bank why am I not inviting every Elf that Jinsan can capture until the gold is all gone.

After explaining to them how we live, for a moment they all looked blankly at me before Crocus decided that Electricity, Gas and Water were actually extortion rackets, and Council Tax is going back to the Feudal system of paying money for nothing or you get thrown in a dungeon.

I tried to explain that the Council does do stuff with the money... Blank looks again followed by... "So what is your King and the palace at Westminster for?".

That was all followed by discussion about laying seige to the Coun-cil robber Barons and mounting their's and their serfs heads at the gateway of our stronghold to discourage any other Feudal lords trying similar in the future.

I went to disagree with them but actually, I do think that they do make a good point.... Sometimes I think that Elves and Drow are not as different as they try to make out.

As for the fingernail cunnundrum, it's actually a variant of the socks spell in that for each sock or fingernail that disappears another coathanger will appear in the wardrobe. Apparently its a pssive spell so you may not even realise that you are doing it. The reason it happens at night is because when you dream about clothes thats when another coathanger would be needed.

Personally I've not had a matching paiir of socks since the Elves arrived but at the same time , I've also not bought a coathanger for years.
Old 02-05-2023, 06:57 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Hi Andeea,

The Elves all agree that you were looking good in your new modelling role at the weekend bab.

There is a queue here for the magic neck connectors but as they come from you I'm prioriitising the requests from Squirrel, Newt and Faun... They have also given up their bodies for a month to allow the Russian girls (Natasha, Natalia and Svetlana) to spend some time off the shelf... Actually, Sveta is never on the shelf but the two #273's very unfairly have to spend time there.

I've had the conversation about Bills with the Elves before as they cannot see why when there is quite obviously still money in the bank why am I not inviting every Elf that Jinsan can capture until the gold is all gone.

After explaining to them how we live, for a moment they all looked blankly at me before Crocus decided that Electricity, Gas and Water were actually extortion rackets, and Council Tax is going back to the Feudal system of paying money for nothing or you get thrown in a dungeon.

I tried to explain that the Council does do stuff with the money... Blank looks again followed by... "So what is your King and the palace at Westminster for?".

That was all followed by discussion about laying seige to the Coun-cil robber Barons and mounting their's and their serfs heads at the gateway of our stronghold to discourage any other Feudal lords trying similar in the future.

I went to disagree with them but actually, I do think that they do make a good point.... Sometimes I think that Elves and Drow are not as different as they try to make out.

As for the fingernail cunnundrum, it's actually a variant of the socks spell in that for each sock or fingernail that disappears another coathanger will appear in the wardrobe. Apparently its a pssive spell so you may not even realise that you are doing it. The reason it happens at night is because when you dream about clothes thats when another coathanger would be needed.

Personally I've not had a matching paiir of socks since the Elves arrived but at the same time , I've also not bought a coathanger for years.
Andeea here
It really is a shame that there is no spell to change coathangers back into socks and fingernails. We would be using this spell all the time.

We don't think much of the King. We find it hard to see good in his heart. Times are changing and not for the better we fear.

All we know is Bills are bad and they stop us all been together and take away the simple things that make life pleasurable.
Old 02-05-2023, 07:08 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Kill Bills!!
Old 02-05-2023, 09:35 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyman View Post
Kill Bills!!
We tried, They even made a film about it.
Old 03-05-2023, 06:23 AM
Diamond Member

Lovely pics of Andeea. Look forward to seeing what you do when you get your new camera

Old 03-05-2023, 09:10 AM
Gold Member

[QUOTE=Adam&Emma;297357]Lovely pics of Andeea. Look forward to seeing what you do when you get your new camera [/QUOTE

Well one thing it will inspire me to take more pictures so I hope to get a bit better at it. And the other thing is efs love attention so if all the pictures are of them I might get to enjoy been human more.
Old 04-05-2023, 06:30 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Aww, bless them, not surprised they are tired. Lovely photos.

Old 04-05-2023, 08:17 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu1971 View Post
Aww, bless them, not surprised they are tired. Lovely photos.
The first BW in the set I got up at 5.00am to take as I wanted the natural lighting. Did not quite turn out as planned. It was at that point I thought I really need a new camera.

They have been working hard and are in need of a wash, Machining and dolls is not a good combination.

How are your legs??
Old 05-05-2023, 01:33 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by For real View Post
How are your legs??
Absolutely fine Bit wooden on Day 3 but great after that