UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Anatomicaldoll Doll Forum.(G)

Old 04-02-2011, 10:35 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to PinkLady
Wink Newbie with Anatomical Desire

Hi Everyone,
Thought I had better introduce myself to you all as I have been a member for about a week or so and have said nothing so far, although I have had a few private conversations within the community.

I have been looking into the posibility of dolls as mannikins for photo shoots etc. within our business. After looking around at all the various dolls available and taking a look around the forum I have decided to go for it big time and have ordered a doll from Oleg of "Anatomical Doll". Although we have not agreed on the final body or head as yet, he advised me to wait a while and take a look at his body4 which is about to become reality in the next few weeks.
Hopefully our girl will be born as planned around mid to late March. I think at present I am going to settle for body3 with head1 "Victoria".

Introducing and producing new garments within our business and then having them modelled for us at a whim can be rather costly especially if the pictures taken aren't quite right so hopefully our choice of doll will fit the bill perfectly. She can be posed in a number of position and left until we have decided the photo's are just right for publication and not have to call back the model the following day etc. for re-shoots.

Anyway, apart from working with her within the business it will be fun to get involved within the forum and possibly meet-up with other members for photo-shoots within the community.

I will try and post her arrival and introduction to life here with us at work etc. and try to keep a photo diary of her life with us by posting the pics taken both at work and play.

Pink Lady........

Last edited by PinkLady; 05-02-2011 at 06:39 AM.
Old 04-02-2011, 11:48 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Hi PinkLady - welcome! I'm new around here too and only finally started posting when I'd narrowed my search and was ready to take the plunge.

I love the taking pics and dressing up part of it all, so please do post pics and photoshoots when it all comes together for you!

The Anatomical Dolls look great, and should suit your purpose well.

Kiko is envious, but realises that as a Teddy Babe, her charm and photogenic qualities will only take her so far.
Old 05-02-2011, 06:47 AM

Thanks CosyCottage and say hello to Kiko from us!.
Old 06-02-2011, 02:02 AM
Silver Member

Congratulations !... and Welcome !

Anatomical Dolls are amazing ! Oleg and Irina are superb to deal with too.

Best Wishes, Look forward to your pics
Old 06-02-2011, 10:49 AM

Smile

Cheers Camp..................!!

Tags
anatomical, doll, newbie