UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Fashion forum (G)

Old 23-03-2018, 01:22 PM
Bronze Member

Default Bargain detangling brushes

Lidl are currently selling detangling brushes for under three quid... great for wigs... just thought I would let you know.

Old 24-03-2018, 03:13 AM
Account Closed

Thanks...Good Tip
Old 24-03-2018, 08:41 AM
Gold Member

Nice one NorthernGuy sound like a bargain . Just a tip for you when you brush a wig always start a the end of the wig and work your way up , if you brush from top to bottom you may pull the hair out of the wig cap ( brush bottom of the hair then middle to bottom then top to middle then top to bottom once all the tangles are brushed out you will find your wigs will last much longer ) I usually spray the wig with wig detangler or wig conditioner spray before brushing
Old 24-03-2018, 02:07 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by needadreamgirl View Post
Nice one NorthernGuy sound like a bargain . Just a tip for you when you brush a wig always start a the end of the wig and work your way up , if you brush from top to bottom you may pull the hair out of the wig cap ( brush bottom of the hair then middle to bottom then top to middle then top to bottom once all the tangles are brushed out you will find your wigs will last much longer ) I usually spray the wig with wig detangler or wig conditioner spray before brushing
Thanks for that.
Will bear it in mind.
Old 24-03-2018, 02:33 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Wow... I'm doing it totally wrong Lisa's hair is very dry and frizzy at the bottom these days, I've used conditioner but it really doesn't do much.
Old 24-03-2018, 02:40 PM
Diamond Member

ask karrot how he does it, he uses steam to detangle and defrizz his girls wigs.

carlys_guy
Old 24-03-2018, 05:55 PM

Default Hair brushing.

Quote:
Actually you can brush from top to bottom if you hold the top part of the hair and gentle brush downwards; you will still get a good result. This was how we brushed horses mane.