UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Cloud Climax (G)

Old 11-08-2018, 11:54 AM
Gold Member

Send a message via Skype™ to CloudClimax

Thanks Samurai
Old 11-08-2018, 12:43 PM
Gold Member

https://cloudclimax.co.uk/sm-doll-bespoke-options/

Here is the link for the bespoke options.
Best
Paul
Old 11-08-2018, 01:00 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haremlover View Post

Need I say more?

Best wishes

Harem
Very impressive... lovely face!
Old 11-08-2018, 01:46 PM
Gold Member

Details of the skeleton too.
The shrugging shoulder option is the one to the left on the photos showing the completed structure frame.

The flexible and fully articulated posable skeleton that will allow you to use them in any position you ever imagined.

All our dolls have been sculptured by experience sculptors and created to provide realistic sexual pleasure. Their bodies simulate lifelike vagina, anal and oral sex openings

TPE is water proof and will not absorb water. These are solid TPE dolls (no air pockets).

Best
Paul
Old 11-08-2018, 03:00 PM
Gold Member

They look good, but i too have a shrugging skeleton and love the way it looks and feels....
BUT "metal skeleton design is of a superior level to other manufacturers as standard" Not entirely convinced. Every manufacturer seems to claim this, but i would not believe them ! Will their fingers break within a few days even if user is careful ? Probably. Will the wrist and joints get too loose to hold a pose within probably 6 months (unless you never pose your doll ever) yes. I still think it's shameful that the makers make tpe dolls so flimsy with their fingers especially, wrists that come loose, knees, elbows etc. You would think with technology they would use locking nuts as discussed here i think, and tdf. Especially for the price we all pay ! But nooooo, take the cheaper easy route !
I am now in a position to burn a bit of money, but from my experiences, no way on Earth will i buy another tpe doll at least, until they can build a much more stable, durable and user applicable tightening system, which CAN and could be installed if they could be bothered.
Old 11-08-2018, 03:45 PM
Gold Member

Now for the exciting bit!
Will have a demo video next week, similar to our EVO on the DP machine.
Showing penetration and also oral action too, for the benefit of Science.
Just waiting for my lab jacket to dry

Best
Paul
Old 11-08-2018, 05:31 PM
Lurking In The Shadows Of Time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by waspie View Post
They look good, but i too have a shrugging skeleton and love the way it looks and feels....
BUT "metal skeleton design is of a superior level to other manufacturers as standard" Not entirely convinced. Every manufacturer seems to claim this, but i would not believe them ! Will their fingers break within a few days even if user is careful ? Probably. Will the wrist and joints get too loose to hold a pose within probably 6 months (unless you never pose your doll ever) yes. I still think it's shameful that the makers make tpe dolls so flimsy with their fingers especially, wrists that come loose, knees, elbows etc. You would think with technology they would use locking nuts as discussed here i think, and tdf. Especially for the price we all pay ! But nooooo, take the cheaper easy route !
I am now in a position to burn a bit of money, but from my experiences, no way on Earth will i buy another tpe doll at least, until they can build a much more stable, durable and user applicable tightening system, which CAN and could be installed if they could be bothered.
There's only one way to find out Waspie

I do thing those fingers look a lot stronger and with the wrappings around the joints this has to make them more secure i would think and less likley to loosen up over time.

I to thought about Nylon locking nuts but was told the "Nylon" would melt under the intense heat of the tpe so would not work.

Certainly looks to me like they are going in the right direction though, So yeah by the looks of the skeleton it does look better than the "Standard Design" used by a lot of manufacturer, but will it stand the test of time ?

Time will tell, but i am sure Paul will pass on your concerns to the manufacturer's and i have met Vivian at the 2015 doll meet who i believe is one of the owners behind these dolls, and she is passionate about quality and i can see the improvments she has made since the doll meet.

Lovely faces and great looking bodies might just get myself one of these lovely lassies.

Samurai...
Old 11-08-2018, 05:38 PM
Gold Member

Offer Code £150 off SM150 introduction offer starts today.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 63D61DCA-A56D-4267-84F3-059812B1E546.jpg (24.4 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg DA9AE7D0-5A0E-47B0-9B99-D055FCD9B100.jpg (31.2 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by CloudClimax; 11-08-2018 at 06:01 PM.
Old 11-08-2018, 07:21 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Waspie - put it another way, my SM163 is one of my treasured dolls. Not all achieve that status.

And not all have the skeleton that enables that pose to have been achieved so naturally.

I hope in due course that Paul will take on Irontech as Samurai's photos of his lady are proof of the pudding.

Best wishes

Harem
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews
Old 11-08-2018, 07:24 PM
Gold Member

In the process Harem, Irontech will come on board in the next week or so, just waiting for images of some new dolls coming our way to market and promote.

Thanks
Paul