UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Sinthetics. (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-10-2011, 08:31 PM
Manufacturer

We aren't sure what the dynamic is for posting/lurking on forums, but the vast majority of people who own Sinthetics do not post at all. There are a handful who do post, and more often than not you'll see a review then no more posts. Maybe life just gets in the way, or maybe doll ownership is so fun they are busy doing that and don't want to chat about it. We're not sure. We wish more people would post... When people keep in touch about their dolls it's fun for us because it feels like family. We are always a little sad when a doll disappears into the world and never writes home...
Old 12-10-2011, 09:38 PM
Silver Member

Yip I am going to agree with that "the new owner has there hands full and so has no time to post on forums" (in all honesty I would be the same I think)
Old 12-10-2011, 10:52 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
I don't think there'll be that many, if any, of them been deliverd to anyone who posts on here scottishlad, which basically means you'll get no first hand reply...

I have a deposit on a Sinth and post here !

When she arrives, she will be here !

Just an FYI, I was lucky enough to debut the B2D to the World when we held DollLApalooza in Los Angeles this past July.

They are an amazing Doll !
Old 13-10-2011, 03:24 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Good stuff camp. I think you're in the USA, but never the less it may still help scottishlad, if he still needs any help when he comes to make his order.

Great to hear you've got an order in the process, really looking forward to sseing your pics when she arrives. I'm all curious now, which combination did you go for? I hope she's as much fun as Dottie is for you.
Old 31-12-2011, 10:38 PM

I am in the UK and getting a Sinthetic very soon so will keep you posted!
Old 01-01-2012, 07:02 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Congratulations crissman. Look forward to her pics when she arrives.

Last edited by jayjay; 01-01-2012 at 07:04 PM.
Old 01-01-2012, 08:12 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
Good stuff camp. I think you're in the USA, but never the less it may still help scottishlad, if he still needs any help when he comes to make his order.
Great to hear you've got an order in the process, really looking forward to sseing your pics when she arrives. I'm all curious now, which combination did you go for? I hope she's as much fun as Dottie is for you.
Yes I am in the USA. While that may not help with the shipping aspects of getting a Sinth, I hope I can be a useful resource.

I have been active on these forums for almost 8 years, and this will be my 6th Silicone Doll.

My current order is for a B2D (possibly E) with a Tawny head, and probably several others.

Dottie has been the most wonderful doll in the World, However she is almost 6 years old and made from tin-cure silicone, and sadly she requires a lot of repair work on a constant basis.

I'm hoping my Sinth has the same work ethic as Dottie, and amuses and entertains everyone for years to come.
Old 02-01-2012, 07:37 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Thanks for the info Camp. That's a great combination, especially with the extra heads. Looking forward to seeing as much of her as we do Dottie.
Old 03-01-2012, 12:21 AM
Silver Member

Crissman(a dont know how to say this so a will)you are ma hero, a joking a side friend;. a really hope you will share your story from order, to redressing as like you your good self a find these ladies mezmeriszing(think the spelling ok).

please do keep us informed

avid fan!
Old 03-01-2012, 02:27 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Reviews - and pics! -are really useful for people making up their minds (and their budgets!).

There'll only ever be the tip of the iceberg showing on forums, but hey - that's the way it is - especially in a "fringe hobby" like the one wot we like to do.

At least there are places like UKLDF and TDF and ODC for people to find and do research and meet fellow doll owners and - most importantly - not get ripped off!

Hey, I was nervous about posting on here, so christ knows what it's like for others!