UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Cloud Climax (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 21-06-2020, 11:56 PM
Active New Member

Default Ex-Lite questions

Ex-lite looks interesting

I'm very new to this forum. Are there any posts, you can point me towards on ex-lite. I want to know what the pro's and con's are.

What are people's experience's, is it worth getting?
Old 22-06-2020, 12:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman View Post

I'm very new to this forum. Are there any posts, you can point me towards on ex-lite. I want to know what the pro's and con's are.

I was about to say that she was no longer available but thought, just check her UK home first and lo and behold it seems that she's nearly back again. Apparently DS have a new factory that is currently sourcing demeand in China but sounds as though Paulwill be getting them again soon.

Have a read here: https://cloudclimax.co.uk/new-ds-lite-pre-register/

There are several on the site. Besides Psions and Tommo's ex lites also check out Dongo's Bailey-Jane. Just search her name and that will take you to loads of posts.

Kimber may win on price / vfm, but the Ex-lite wins on weight and storage options.

HTH,

Shamus.
Old 22-06-2020, 01:05 AM
Golden Diamond Member

She's in Coverdoll this month - https://coverdoll.com/drupal/node/3069

Best wishes

Harem
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews
Old 22-06-2020, 06:42 AM
Part of the Furniture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman View Post

Thats a Thread in its own right. Maybe start as new thread, rather then have this dicussion here where Psion keeps Kayla's pics

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 22-06-2020, 03:53 PM
Legendary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post
Thats a Thread in its own right. Maybe start as new thread, rather then have this dicussion here where Psion keeps Kayla's pics
Good point, moved to its own thread.

CT

Old 22-06-2020, 05:59 PM
Part of the Furniture

Nicely done Mr Ted

Right.

Aiko's thread is here

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ad.php?t=12512

Had her for a little under a year and not really done a lot with her. She's been to a Meet with me and those few photo shoot.

Insanely light weight, you can sit her on one arm due to the plastic skeleton and the foam construction.

The down side to the construction is the skin surface wrinkles like crazy when she's is posed, so they photo better with clothes on. This is also the case with the joins for the arms and legs.

She can stand on her own (with the usual 3rd point of contact) and is fairly flexible in terms of posing.

Sex-wise I cant comment, I've never tried. she does take the same inserts as the Silicone DS girls, but she doesnt have the range of motion in her hips as they do (DS and EX are one and the same). DS also provide a mushroom shaped insert that should allow for sex without the need to force the legs too wide

K

We also Tweet
Old 22-06-2020, 07:07 PM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
I was about to say that she was no longer available but thought, just check her UK home first and lo and behold it seems that she's nearly back again. Apparently DS have a new factory that is currently sourcing demeand in China but sounds as though Paulwill be getting them again soon.

Have a read here: https://cloudclimax.co.uk/new-ds-lite-pre-register/

There are several on the site. Besides Psions and Tommo's ex lites also check out Dongo's Bailey-Jane. Just search her name and that will take you to loads of posts.

Kimber may win on price / vfm, but the Ex-lite wins on weight and storage options.

HTH,

Shamus.
Cheers mate, thanks for the info

I decided I'm going for a torso instead. I just feel for my situation, it might be the best solution in terms of space. There so much in the world of sex dolls, I don't know where to start lol.
Old 22-06-2020, 07:55 PM
Gold Member

Arrow

My twopenny worth. I researched Ex-lite because of the weight issue and the one I looked at most, Karrot got from under my nose, just as well, as it transpired. But what I eventually deduced from the various threads was that sex was virtually impossible due to the shape of the skeleton. I commented as such in a previous thread and no-one contradicted me. By that time it had been withdrawn. Why? They said it was due to factory relocation. Has this new one been re-engineered in the most important area? Also a reliable adviser said the skin was too fragile. In case you wonder, I am not biased against DS, I have a silicon 167.
Old 22-06-2020, 08:35 PM
Part of the Furniture

I dont disagree with anything Jock says above. Aiko is the most fragile girl in my house and as such spends most of her time laid out on the bed looking sexy, but very rarely moved.

If I hadn't snaffled the one I got at the price I got her for, I wouldn't have bought one. She was a curiosity purchase and whilst I don't regret it, I wouldnt repeat it.

K

We also Tweet
Old 23-06-2020, 12:10 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Are you certain that's a new page? It's got all the old photos on, and the "buy it here" link doesn't lead to anything that talks about pre-ordering.

It was my understanding too that the production shutdown last November was due to factory relocation and that it would start up again once this was complete. But I can't find anything anywhere else about that actually having happened.

I have an ex-lite and she's very disappointing as a sex doll. Basically she isn't one in her original form. The foam is far too brittle and mine's disintegrated on our first night. The skeleton is strong and lightweight but the leg and head connections are unreliable in that (a) they pop off at the slightest provocation when you don't want them to and (b) when you DO want them to you have to get in there with a sledgehammer and power tools before the damn things will budge. I've got the hang of it now but it still needs a big screwdriver and the correct leverage.

Also a very significant problem is in the design of the pelvis. Where other dolls have a U-section connecting the spine to both legs, which leaves space for a fairly accurate vag position, Ex-Lite has a horizontal plate directly between the hip joints. Which means the vag position has to be severely compromised and basically runs up the top surface of her tummy. And her legs can't be opened wide enough to get in there if you're in mish or girl on top, without destroying the foam.

So it'll be interesting to see some reviews if and when production finally does restart. I'm doubtful they'll bother because R&D is expensive and they're going to have to price her low because of extremely poor past performance. I can't see them making many sales at the £750+ mark with the likes of Kimber around and other far more usable dolls around the same price point.

**IF** they redesign the pelvis, put the vag where it's meant to be and make her actually usable as a sex doll which means a new blend of foam that doesn't disintegrate the moment you touch it then there could be some hope.

They might even be better to ditch the sex function altogether and just sell her as a photographic mannequin.