UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dreamdoll forum. (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2015, 04:56 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashGordoll View Post
I'd always assumed all dreamdolls have a movable lower jaw?
All Dreamdoll heads have prominent lower jaws, and the reason for that is that there is some kind of bone structure. This structure can be felt by palpating the jaw, but at least in this head it could not be moved. Without applying force it was not possible to open the mouth wider. It's one of many things that were rather surprising in this doll.

Quote:
Also, I'm quite shocked seeing the way they ship these dolls! That's just far too risky and seems totally ridiculous considering the dolls value!
100% agree.

Quote:
I'd also assumed these dolls would be softer, by the sounds of it they're not as soft a one might like.
Yes, at least this doll from the "Custom" product line was not made with a silicone I would use in the year 2015. Other silicone doll makers match or even beat the softness of TPE, this doll had an legacy appeal reminding of silicone dolls as they were made years ago.

However, Doll Sweet managed to switch from a rather hard silicone to a very nice blend from one day to another. Maybe Dreamdoll will make this step as well…

Quote:
Yes, that head looks far too small for the body as well. . . another
Ths is debatable. I didn't take measurements, but from visual impression, the proportions are correct. It's just not an overly large doll head as it is used by many other manufacturers. For reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_proportions . What is proportionally off in this doll, is the 30% enlarged breast size. However, that's as the doll was ordered.

Sandro
Old 06-12-2015, 12:38 PM
Silver Member

Here's a link to the video I referred to earlier: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic...562235#p562235, the doll in the video is an original version though and looks a lot softer than you described the custom doll. The video also shows the movable lower jaw, (which I requested from the owner).

Yes, definitely the xtra large boobs might well distort the head size. . . especially when a boob is bigger than the head.