UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Fashion forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 24-11-2020, 12:29 PM
Platinum coloured Poppet & Pigeon

Wig bands (velcro style) are great for providing stability. Just make sure they are light coloured.
I always buy two wigs at a time for my girls. A long wig for standing around and an exact colour match in short bob for when they are in the bed.
Old 19-01-2021, 12:00 PM
Silver Member

Hi folks.

I'm just wondering if anyone has a wig supplier they'd recommend for reasonably priced small size wigs?

Something of better quality than the Jinsan ones which shed a lot, tangle by themselves and suffer split ends that go to the root! They're cheap and look okay but just aren't good enough for Alyssa!
Old 19-01-2021, 12:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgreysoulboy View Post
Hi folks.

I'm just wondering if anyone has a wig supplier they'd recommend for reasonably priced small size wigs?

Something of better quality than the Jinsan ones which shed a lot, tangle by themselves and suffer split ends that go to the root! They're cheap and look okay but just aren't good enough for Alyssa!
Believe it or not all of the photographs that Mandos takes use Jinsan wigs!... Yep, shocked me too but they are just well cut and styled Jinsan wigs!

I personally have never had a problem with shedding with the Jinsan ones. I have with JY, never Jinsan. But even the JY wig hasn't shed so much to be unusable. That one has now been in use for three years and still not a split end in sight... Then again, thats Rivers wig so ts never been in bed.

SM wigs are good quality but the black SM wig that I have came with black straps that stained Sofie's head and cost me more in stain remover than the wig was worth.

Irontech wigs in my opinion are pretty good.

I don't have a supplier of choice as such, I just buy wigs that I think would suit the girls and store good wigs either hanging in the wardrobe, in their bags or permanently posed on the girls. For the girls who I sleep with I only ever use very short wigs for bed. When they get up in the morning they put on their day wigs like we put on clothes.... With them the clothes are more optional than changing their wigs. (Angel has no shame!).

When you wash wigs don't forget conditioner. And don't use direct heat to dry them (I basically just use the hair drier on cold to keep the strands appart.

HTH and sorry its not a specific supplier as such but rather just a case of I use the standard wigs but it might be my care regime that gives them increased longevity.

Shamus.
Old 19-01-2021, 01:20 PM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

Try: https://www.studio7uk.com/

HUGE selection!

- - -
Old 19-01-2021, 06:11 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
Try: https://www.studio7uk.com/

HUGE selection!
Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Believe it or not all of the photographs that
HTH and sorry its not a specific supplier as such but rather just a case of I use the standard wigs but it might be my care regime that gives them increased longevity.

Shamus.
Thanks guys.

I was idly searching the web and found a perfect wig ... it was priced at over £8,000! I could get 800 Jinsan wigs for that