UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Cloud Climax (G)

Old 20-11-2018, 05:10 PM
Lurking In The Shadows Of Time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dongo View Post
Thank you Sam and hands off!!
Hands off ! It was not my hands i was thinking about putting near her....

Old 20-11-2018, 05:13 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
Hands off ! It was not my hands i was thinking about putting near her....

Well, she wasn't going to help herself!
Old 20-11-2018, 05:15 PM
Lurking In The Shadows Of Time...

Cheeky bugger

Old 24-11-2018, 02:16 AM
Platinum Member

Congrats Dongo, and Miss Bailey-Jane.
Beauty and class, with a rear to die for'
These great pics have nicely presented her attributes (by the way, my hand is up for more).
These type ladies have covered a needed niche with style and grace I think.
I predict a little of both Miss Willow and Miss Nicole's traits combining into a unique and loveable persona, though I do wonder if Miss Bailey will have a dark side to compliment the balance.
It's fun to speculate.

Pete.
Old 24-11-2018, 09:56 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Hello Ark Angel is great to see you posting again. Welcome back. I'm so pleased that you liked the photos of Bailey-Jane who has been very well received. I will be posting more - watch this space as they say!
Old 25-11-2018, 02:46 PM
Gold Member

I do apologise for not making my statement clearer, but it just goes to show that typing something does not always come across the way it should, and it certainly also goes for some of the replies i saw, that replying also can be callous with no forethought or intelligence to stop and think about what the poster meant, and jumping to a defensive knee jerk reaction is commonplace in society nowadays, on and offline. I am very opinionated and usually say what i feel, so if it offends people, a: tough titties, and b: i meant no direct offence, so thinking before a reply will be a good course of action
I have upgraded my phone, so i may take a few more pics myself, but seeing as i only get about 3-4 replies makes me feel, honestly, not wanted, not good enough photos and doll to be appreciated,not liked, or whatever paranoid reason i have It is true though, members that make excellent photos, storyboards etc definitely attract more views and repsonses, and i guess that makes sense, but for those of us that make quick photos, not looking as great as the others etc, we all have feelings too, and i can say for sure, i am one very emotional person when it comes to most things, and being here made me feel a part of something, and the "professional photography" part does make things brilliant, but at the same time, makes me at least, feel inferior again Hope this makes sense to at least some of you, and i do not want anyone to feel they need to post less of their great gals and photos, i appreciate them all, even if i don't post in every single thread either, that's maybe down to jealousy lol
Old 25-11-2018, 04:55 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Hey Waspie!

Just keep taking pics . . . and guess what? Your photography will improve!

Perseverance. Worthwhile.

Best wishes

Harem
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews
Old 25-11-2018, 05:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by waspie View Post
I do apologise for not making my statement clearer, but it just goes to show that typing something does not always come across the way it should, and it certainly also goes for some of the replies i saw, that replying also can be callous with no forethought or intelligence to stop and think about what the poster meant, and jumping to a defensive knee jerk reaction is commonplace in society nowadays, on and offline. I am very opinionated and usually say what i feel, so if it offends people, a: tough titties, and b: i meant no direct offence, so thinking before a reply will be a good course of action
I have upgraded my phone, so i may take a few more pics myself, but seeing as i only get about 3-4 replies makes me feel, honestly, not wanted, not good enough photos and doll to be appreciated,not liked, or whatever paranoid reason i have It is true though, members that make excellent photos, storyboards etc definitely attract more views and repsonses, and i guess that makes sense, but for those of us that make quick photos, not looking as great as the others etc, we all have feelings too, and i can say for sure, i am one very emotional person when it comes to most things, and being here made me feel a part of something, and the "professional photography" part does make things brilliant, but at the same time, makes me at least, feel inferior again Hope this makes sense to at least some of you, and i do not want anyone to feel they need to post less of their great gals and photos, i appreciate them all, even if i don't post in every single thread either, that's maybe down to jealousy lol
Hi Waspie,
my camera is nothing to write homme about. Just an old Olympus point and click. Had some issues with it not long back (turned out to be the memory card rather than the camera) and went for a couple of months using the 2mp camera on my Samsung phone.
Instead of 40-50 pics in a shoot I was doing 200+ in the hope of getting the odd one that wasn't too bad. If I came away from a shoot with 9 usable pics I was happy.
I think that the key is the question as to why we take the photo's. I take them for myself in a similar way to them being for a family album. I post some of them on here to share and if anyyone wants to comment thats fine (provided that its a nice comment of course) but thats really the icing on the cake, not the cake itself and my pics just come from absolute love of my girls.
Like yourself, I don't post in everyone's threads. Not because I wouldn't like to, I just don't have the time. Generally though there are more than enough comments in every thread to offer people encouragement to continue posting and my appologies if the absence of comments perhaps including my own has at all detracted from your enjoyment. Trust me when I say that its nothing personal. I'm good friends with some people here but there are times that I don't even post in all of their threads and appreciate that if I post they may not have time to do thee same.
I know that with my limited skills and equipment my pics will never be up there with the likes of Alottahope, Incredidoll, Mandos, etc. but that doesn't stop me posting them and I hope that it won't you either.

All the best,

Shamus.
Old 25-11-2018, 05:51 PM
Golden Diamond Member

A very belated congratulations Dongo and a warm welcome to the delectable Bailey-Jane. Lovely lass.

More please
Old 25-11-2018, 07:47 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by philinotstine View Post
A very belated congratulations Dongo and a warm welcome to the delectable Bailey-Jane. Lovely lass.

More please
Thank you, Phil, for your kind comments.