UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Cloud Climax (G)

Old 07-04-2017, 10:23 AM
Gold Member

Send a message via Skype™ to CloudClimax
Default Important notice re importing.

Good Morning,
I have been very quiet regarding the import matters as of late.

Today I have been advised that as a registered business for importing I will now be charged a surcharge for importing, I believe this is now the way forward Chinese Customs and UK Border Force require all shipments for retail mannequin.
I believe through conversation, unless purchased through resellers that are registered adult industry businesses, individuals imports without the appropriate company registered accounting, and relevant import and exporting accounts. To ship as an individual product directly from a manufacturer this is no longer possible.

Just wanted to express this to you today, and let you know Cloud Climax is still open for business and still importing Ex Doll products as the UK Authorised Official reseller.

Best Regards
Paul

Import of Sex Dolls into Europe

We have been hearing many rumours and also concerns from customers and doll admirers about them having worries regarding the importation of Love Dolls into the UK and or Europe. I am just letting you know that at Cloud Climax we are having no such issues and that it is indeed business as usual.

The problems that people are facing are due to the fact that they are not importing these products as a business. Without the appropriate business import accounts it is getting to be very difficult to pass a doll successfully through customs.

Despite being an authorised reseller for DS Dolls / ExDoll, my advise for anybody who is looking to purchase any brand of sex doll is to purchase through a business vendor, not necessarily Cloud Climax. I also advise that no sex doll is imported that could be classed as depicting a person under the age of 18. Any vendor will be able to advise you as to which dolls they would recommend and give you guidance as to how their own processes are working.

This post is not about vendors making money or about scaremongering or trying to deter people from buying as an individual. This is about still being able to import sex dolls into the UK and into Europe both now and in the future. As an Adult business we have many processes and insurances in place to make sure that we do not have any confiscations. We have not had anything confiscated ever and we have been importing products from all over the world for a long time.

If anybody has any questions or comments please contact us here, we are always happy to help.

Last edited by CloudClimax; 07-04-2017 at 11:31 AM.
Old 07-04-2017, 12:17 PM
Gold Member

https://cloudclimax.co.uk/import-sex-dolls-uk-europe/

The above link is my blog regarding importing posted today.

Best Regards
Paul
Old 07-04-2017, 02:38 PM
Gold Member

Thank you Holly, of course and hope my support and information is useful to those on the forum who have experienced problems or require this important information provided today.
This has come from many weeks of emails and communications with various people in the UK and China too.

I'm glad to offer and to be providing the relevant detail to the forum today,

Best
Paul
Cloud Climax
Old 07-04-2017, 03:03 PM
Golden Diamond Member

A problem is that the items are labelled as mannequin. This raises the flag as commercial in being a shop window mannequin.

If they are shipped properly as what they are, dolls, they come through under the tariff code for dolls which includes dolls representing human form as made for enjoyment of adults and children.

Children have dolls.

Adults have dolls.

Dolls are dolls and are not mannequins.

A sexdoll is still a doll and is a doll for adult enjoyment.

A doll is a doll and not a mannequin.

A doll is for play. A mannequin is for commerce.

I came across this when Customs wanted my EORI number and I explained to them that it was not a mannequin for shop window and that it was a doll for photography and art. After explaining this and sending some of my photos there was no problem.

Best wishes

Harem
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews
Old 07-04-2017, 03:18 PM
Gold Member

Whilst I fully appreciate your comments, I must stress there has been major changes over the last few weeks, it is important to really try not to ship without going through an approved reseller, I cannot express enough that confiscations will become more widespread.
I'm just trying to guide and please don't think I'm trying to overstate. As a business I am bound by legal taxation and my adult wholesale business to ship as mannequin, any extras phallus wigs condoms clothing etc etc as sex toys.
This is how I have to ship, I trust you can appreciate I'm providing this information to remain transparent and more for information purpose.

Any shipments and how you choose to request to be coded is your choice and I respect this.

I'm just advising you as a business I have to pay import surcharges (Chinese customs require this to be made for me to ship) it's what's known as The surcharge( with special way )
Therefore I cannot import under any other code. The commodity for dolls is inaccurate, is in reference to a childrens toy doll, not an adult sized human replicate, this would cause confiscation now, and I'm sorry to state this today. The changes are to restrict sales purchased by individuals and to more customs control on to what is allowed to enter the country, and exit China. The surcharge imposed to businesses is to due to the nature of the import, on closer inspection the surcharge is higher if at open box the content had not been correctly inventoried. (This will result in confiscation and will be not released).

I hope this helps and trust you fully understand why importing from now will become very difficult if not through approved resellers, believe me I have had to complete a lot of paper work the last few weeks! Cloud Climax business as usually from my stand point, and great news for importing for Ex Doll products.
Best
Paul

Last edited by CloudClimax; 07-04-2017 at 03:32 PM.
Old 24-02-2022, 04:35 PM
Active New Member

Default Excellent Post

I’m just going to buy my first doll and learning about the importation of Dolls .I want to buy from a reputable company not somebody importing that could see me getting prosecuted for the wrong type of Doll .Dealer bought a mini Doll but saw the information on Google relating to the subject .so glad I did not order one .who know we’re they are coming from to .Save up for a good Quality one it’s worth it Great and educational post .
Old 24-02-2022, 05:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addolly View Post
I’m just going to buy my first doll and learning about the importation of Dolls .I want to buy from a reputable company not somebody importing that could see me getting prosecuted for the wrong type of Doll .Dealer bought a mini Doll but saw the information on Google relating to the subject .so glad I did not order one .who know we’re they are coming from to .Save up for a good Quality one it’s worth it Great and educational post .
This seems a weird thread that reads as though you can't self import??? Very strange and was never true. I would not regard it as an educational one.

Also looks as though some posts in the thread got removed as at one point Paul is responding to Holly but there's nothing there? I suspect that others may have disgreed with him.

Anyway, its five years old and best forgotten about. Even vendors get mixed up sometimes. If you know what you are doing and who you are dealing with there is nothing to stop you self importing but generally its far less stress to import using a recognised UK vendor. (and quite often cheaper!).

Just order your girl from the Doll house or Cloud Climax and you will be fine. Neither of them would dream of importing girls that they feel would cause isssue although even in their cases on occassion over zealous BF operatives pull girls who should not be pulled... Phil is fighting one in court at the moment but bless their little cotton socks the poor lass was destroyed before she ever got to court!