UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-08-2021, 10:13 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Default Yet another 'Hello from a New Member' :)

Hello

I've had dolls before but bought my last one when "realistic" dolls were $8K a pop and import to the UK would have been extortionately expensive; so I bought a good-quality inflatable, then when the inevitable tears and leaks happened, filled her with rags to give her a reasonable body type; it's simple enough to insert a FleshLite in the appropriate place. Fast forward 20 years and "modern" dolls are cheaper and have more features, so I am finally in a position to buy one

Currently looking at WM, 165 or taller, C to E cup, dolls at the moment, as WM seem to have the best value for money and can be heavily customised. I am strongly attracted to taller women, those around my height, but not statuesque or Amazonian or whatever you want to call it; so while their height should be 5'6" at least for me, as dolls in that range are heavier and seem to be generally on the large size, there's a lot of thinking to do.

Don't want to give too much personal information away right now, as there are still too many people in my life who believe all kinds of ridiculous stereotypes about dolls and their human companions; so let's just say I'm on the wrong side of 50, single, male and British; that'll do for now.

I only recently found this place, having joined TDF not realising there was a UK specific forum, though will probably use both anyway; hopefully I can find lots of good advice and maybe in time contribute some.

And if you want the TL;DR version - Hi