UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > The Theatre
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 27-12-2023, 04:37 PM
Silver Member

Default Harper’s New Year

Harper went into town today and came back with a new hairdo. She told she was getting ready for New Year’s Eve and wanted to look good for the party she was going to.

I thought I’d be all arty and see if she’d be impressed by her image in monochrome.

Old 27-12-2023, 04:45 PM
Silver Member

She said she was keen to try a more vibrant look

I couldn’t help but take a few shots as she carefully applied her lip gloss. I found it difficult not to get excited and told her I’d be looking forward to going out together and the fun and games we’d have when we came home afterwards!

But without turning from the mirror, or interrupting her make-up application she replied that I wasn’t invited to the party. It was organised by a friend of hers and only the most beautiful and handsome in the town were invited. She was going without me!!!

Last edited by Jedzed; 27-12-2023 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Incomplete photo reference
Old 27-12-2023, 04:55 PM
Silver Member

She seemed totally unfazed by it and it was clear she fully expected me to comply and just let her go to the party alone.

“Oh, I’m sure I won’t be alone for very long”, she said. I couldn’t help feeling she was right. My girl would have the admiration of every guy there. My feelings of frustration and jealousy started to kick in as I imagined all the guys at the party doing their best to get her attention. At least she’d be coming home to me.

“And don’t wait up”, she then added, “hopefully I’ll get stay over with someone”.

Last edited by Jedzed; 27-12-2023 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Wrong photo added
Old 27-12-2023, 06:04 PM
Silver Member

“You intend to stay over with someone?”, I startled!

“Well, if I can find a nice bull to have fun with, then yes”, Harper replied.

“Staying with a bull? Is the party on a farm or something?” She’d lost me now.
Then she changed the subject entirely and said she couldn’t make up her mind which stockings to wear - the glossy or the fishnet?

So she told me to take a picture and post it on this site and let the guys decide. Which does she look hottest in?
Old 27-12-2023, 06:13 PM
Silver Member

“You’ll look hot whichever you wear”, I said, “you’re my amazingly pretty hot wife”.

Harper giggled and replied, “Yes, I am a pretty amazing hotwife!”

Somehow I couldn’t help feeling I was missing something. But perhaps because she was feeling quite horny in her underwear, she started paying herself some attention. She was so caught up in herself that I don’t think she noticed me taking the photos!

Last edited by Jedzed; 28-12-2023 at 04:51 AM. Reason: Poor grammar again!
Old 27-12-2023, 06:17 PM
Silver Member

Afterwards, I thought I’d grab some cheeky shots as she cleaned herself up. She wasn’t too happy with my intrusion though!

Old 27-12-2023, 06:59 PM
Silver Member

She wasn’t best pleased with me, a mixture of embarrassment and annoyance. I’d be sleeping alone tonight.

“You can forget ANY promise you were on, for the rest of this year, Jed”, Harper angrily said, “these knickers will be tighter than an oyster’s shell, as far as you’re concerned. And it won’t be you that prizes them apart and claims the precious pearl inside on New Year’s Eve, either!” She added.

I still think I’m missing something, but I can’t put my finger on what it is?

Last edited by Jedzed; 27-12-2023 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Poor grammar!
Old 28-12-2023, 06:34 AM
Silver Member

She calmed down a little, later on, and allowed me to take a few more photos - she said she wanted to post them so that those at the party knew what to look forward to; although I heard her mumble,

“And what’s on offer to the right bull”. I still couldn’t understand what this reference to cattle was?

Old 28-12-2023, 06:41 AM
Silver Member

“But just because I’ve calmed down a little and allowed you to take some photos, don’t for a moment think that you’re forgiven”, Harper firmly said, then added,
“No more fun and games between my legs, for you, this year. You’ll have to make do with the pictures you’ve taken. If I get a good offer at the party, then perhaps we’ll send you some extra ones”.

Who’s “We”, I wondered? And all this photography was getting me excited. Pretty frustrated that I couldn’t touch the merchandise for at least the next few days - perhaps even longer depending on her mood.

Last edited by Jedzed; 28-12-2023 at 06:43 AM. Reason: Wrong photo
Old 28-12-2023, 08:29 AM

Now this sounds like it's going to be one hell of a party!!!