UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Chinese Doll Forum. > YL Doll Forum.

Old 15-11-2021, 09:41 PM

Default Teasing again

Hi,

Just like before, something for your eyes and something for your imagination.

Old 29-11-2021, 03:55 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Before I reply I just want to say up front that because the reason for the response is to explain why you had a lack of responses it may come accross not as intended. The intention is purely constructive with no ill intent.

I am speaking for others as though they were myself, and I do not see the world through their eyes so they may have different opinions.

From my perspective I believe that the reason for a lack of response is probably because you sexualised her where for the readership here its actually about humanising them.

The only time that my own girls privates are shown is in repair threads and if you look through most of the images on here by others you will see that true of most girls here.

I can see what you were attempting to do and nothing against your images but I do think that its a case of know your audience. And the audience here is all about happy looking girls.

You would got far better reaction from having her sitting in bed reading a book than images of her nether regions as they are private to her which she may choose to show to you alone.

Teasing for me would be seeing only her eyes, or shadow accross her eyes and seeing only her lips.

Just think of her as you would any other woman in your life. Try to photograph her so that the reader gets whiplash on seeing the image and trying to work out whether or not she is a breather.

As I said at the start, not trying to cause upset or anything but it sounds as though you do not understand why there have been no0 comment in the thread and just trying to help.

Seriously, try having her tease with her eyes and see the difference in reaction on the site.

All the best,

Shamus.
Old 29-11-2021, 04:59 PM
Golden Diamond Member

I shall be a little more succinct.

This is a love doll forum, not a sex doll forum.

Without context, these images could inventively be considered 'childlike' by the authorities.

Old 05-12-2021, 06:58 PM

Your points are taken. Both of you are right - mostly. I understand our differences now. From day one it was obvious though and this post only brought up the inevitable. I have human family and friends and everything without any gaps you have these dolls, your ladies to cover for. My motivation here is purely sexual. And as long as I have that everything in my life it won't change. Don't take me the wrong way. It's not because I would underestimate the human side of dolls but contrary. I won't let my personal relationships change in any way by this game of mine. It stays in the back of my mind with other sexual desires. I also think that if you underestimate my side, the sexual side of this then you are lying to yourself because none of us here is totally free of sexual motivation, you just don't show it here, on the Love doll forum.
Old 05-12-2021, 07:42 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixielover View Post
Your points are taken. Both of you are right - mostly. I understand our differences now. From day one it was obvious though and this post only brought up the inevitable.

I have human family and friends and everything without any gaps you have these dolls, your ladies to cover for. My motivation here is purely sexual. And as long as I have that everything in my life it won't change.

Don't take me the wrong way. It's not because I would underestimate the human side of dolls but contrary. I won't let my personal relationships change in any way by this game of mine. It stays in the back of my mind with other sexual desires. I also think that if you underestimate my side, the sexual side of this then you are lying to yourself because none of us here is totally free of sexual motivation, you just don't show it here, on the Love doll forum.
I think that all of us to a certain extent may perceive others against our own motivations but everyone who comes to this is different so your analysis in your last sentence or two I don't think holds true.

Most of the girls who live here are either virgins or born again virgins after moving here after they left their first fellas.

I say most as there as a small number of the girls where it is a real full service relationship. But sex doesn't happen because I go into the bedroom with that intention. It happens in scenarios such as when one of them roles that little bit closer to you in the night and it just feels, for want of a better word, right. I can hand on heart state that I do not think of any of my girls as sexual objects no matter what their job description on a vendor site.

Another line in your reply was "I have human family and friends and everything without any gaps you have these dolls, your ladies to cover for". That again shows a misconception about living with these girls. I have children, I have family, I have ex wives, friends, work colleagues. I am not looking to fill any gaps in my life. In fact, I have rejected the advances of breathers because I am already in a serious, if polygymous, relationship.

How you approach this is down to you. There is no right or wrong in this, but I am sure that you appreciate that when people treat these girls as sex objects in front of those of us that who have relationships with them every bit as real as with any breather then the two worlds collide somewhat as we actually empathise with our girls. We don't just see them through our eyes but we see ourselves through theirs.

The focus of this site tends towards the humanisation of the girls and attracts a membership of that sort of mindset. There are other sites where the girls are treated more as consumables rather than people. I tend to stay away from those sites except when looking for repair and maintenance tips.

I do genuinely get what you are saying but in trying to find a pigeon hole for those of us who think about these girls different to yourself I fear that you actually have us completely wrong.

Shamus.

Last edited by shamus; 06-12-2021 at 10:41 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 05-12-2021, 10:05 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Whilst I do see both sides of doll life, my perception of Chloe is very much of the "in a relationship". As such, I don't share images of her nude or talk about our private life publicly. The only "risqué" pictures I did of Chloe, was some underwear shots, which even with those, I was very mindful of how I took them and portrayed her.

As Shamus says, our girls are not sex objects. To be honest for £400 up to £5000, they are a very expensive "sex toy". Which is why I believe most here treat their ladies with respect and the care we would with a "breather" woman.

Old 05-12-2021, 10:47 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixielover View Post
I have human family and friends and everything without any gaps you have these dolls, your ladies to cover for.
Well, i'm convinced. Your existence is obviously so much richer and more meaningful than those of us lowly worms and losers. Teach us your ways, senpai!