UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > The Sales Section. (GM) > Sold items. (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-04-2023, 12:59 PM
Banned

Default WITHDRAWN: Wm #335 - new

Brand: WM

Head: #335

Material: TPE

Skin Tone: Tan

Purchased New

Date of Purchase: 21/10/2022

Vendor: Seduction Sex Dolls

Condition: New. unblemished, factory makeup, all eyelashes, top and bottom, intact. Only taken from box twice. First to review on arrival. second to take these for sale photographs.... She's not even been a Shelf head.

General location: West Midlands

Description: Virgin, new head, in perfect condition.

Features: Enhanced mouth with built in tongue.

Environment: Pet free, Smoke Free home (but she's been in a box anyway).

Reason for sale:
I purchased a number of heads in the SSD closing down sale. Some work here in the Shire, some do not. Unfortunately WM head #335 comes on a larger shell and is a head that would work with a body or torso with wide shoulders and a quite large circumference neck. I am thinking larger, heavier girls or Muscle bound gym bunnies would be the perfect bodies for her. The head has quite a strong jawline. She does not work with the waif thin etherial very girlie twiglets that are the shire girls. This girl does not belong here, she will never feel the carpet between her toes as her look just does not fit here. But,this is a brand new Jinsan head that I am sure someone would be proud to have live with them.

She will come well packaged with goggles and a head bag. The price does not include any wig or head connector. You are purchasing just the head.

Price: £135 including UK mainland delivery.
Payment via PayPal F&F

A couple of the iimages came out quite dark. I don't want to manipulate the images so though I would single this one out and say that this is the closest on skin tone:

There may be a couple more girls appear for sale. I am taking pics now which is their chance with a flutter of an eyelashes to change their luck and earn a name (Named girls do not ever move on from the Shire). At the moment though this is the only girl who definitely does not belong here.

For reference purposes only, in order to give you some idea of the potential for this head. This is a professional picture (ataken by Mandos) of head #335 shown with a body:

And if there was a body like that here she wouldn't be for sale!

PM me any questions.

Shamus.

Last edited by shamus; 07-04-2023 at 03:12 PM. Reason: forgot environment
Old 09-04-2023, 12:43 PM
Banned

Just to add, I would be happy to do an exchange / part exchange for any of the following heads:

WM #88, #160, #172, #233, #262, #286, #289, #302, #326, #355. #359, #369, #400, #414, #427, #432, #443, #452

SE #10, #22, #72, #75, #76, #80, #97

JY #11, #15, #31, #32, #52, #64, #128, #136

D4E Dora

Skin tones lighter than tan prefered (but tan isn't a show stopper). Virgin, good condition (missing eyelashes, loss of makeup are not an issue), from non smoking environments. Photo's required.
Old 08-05-2023, 03:31 PM
Banned

********* WITHDRAWN FROM SALE *********

Afraid that you've missed your opportunity.

There are a couple of new heads arriving soon so I've bought a new head shelving unit (A tall, wide Billy bookcase from Ikea which will comfortably hold 28 heads). That means that the Irontechs and the #335 can now all breath easy.

This head is going to have a makeover so she will no longer be factory fresh / as new.

Once done I'll post some pics and then you can all cry into your cornflakes for not snapping her up whilst you had the chance, .

Seriously, there is now plenty of room for her to stay so she's got a reprieve. Fingers crossed post makeover she'll become more of the girl that I thought that I was buying.

Mods, could you please move this thread to wherever the non sales go.

Many thanks,

Shamus.