UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dolls in General Forum.

Old 16-11-2019, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommie987654321 View Post
Am I correct in thinking that Kimber doll has the older style gooseneck ?
not sure about that one
Quote:
Am I also correct in thinking that its not a good idea to use a hanging kit ?
I have never had a problem hanging a gooseneck doll, in fact I hang them all the same, I keep the weight slightly on the feet that are supported on the wardrobe floor, so she's not taking the full weight hanging on her neck bolt

Old 16-11-2019, 11:24 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman View Post
Great photos!
As Iíve just posted over on another thread here Iíve just purchased a Kimber doll recently. Iíve named her Jessica.
Iím very much looking forward to taking lots of photos of her once all of the clothes and lingerie Iíve ordered arrives.
Watch this space!

Thanks

Hope you enjoy your Kimber doll ,Jessica and I look forward to seeing some pics of her soon..
Old 16-11-2019, 11:28 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
not sure about that one

I have never had a problem hanging a gooseneck doll, in fact I hang them all the same, I keep the weight slightly on the feet that are supported on the wardrobe floor, so she's not taking the full weight hanging on her neck bolt
Thanks for the advice Tommo

Glad to hear I can use the hanging kit on her safely.
Old 25-11-2019, 09:58 PM

Quote:
I Hope nobody minds seeing some more of Kim

wish I could get better lighting though
Wow, she is gorgeous! I can't wait to get mine!! Just out of interest what size skirt did you get for her? I want to order some outfits before she comes but not sure whether to go 4 or 6? Also want to get her some jeans but having the same problem, any advice would be appreciated!
Old 25-11-2019, 10:17 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstar123 View Post
Wow, she is gorgeous! I can't wait to get mine!! Just out of interest what size skirt did you get for her? I want to order some outfits before she comes but not sure whether to go 4 or 6? Also want to get her some jeans but having the same problem, any advice would be appreciated!
I am not entirely sure actually

I have bought some more clothes, sizes 4 and 6 or XS and S not just for Kim . but for my other gals too. Surely something will fit
Unfortunately buying clothes that fit dolls properly is just as difficult as buying clothes for women...its not an exact science and will involve a lot of trial and error.

I wish I could offer more advice.

What I do know is that you wont be disappointed with your Kimber, she is fantastic, especially at the price.
Old 25-11-2019, 10:51 PM

Quote:
I am not entirely sure actually

I have bought some more clothes, sizes 4 and 6 or XS and S not just for Kim . but for my other gals too. Surely something will fit
Unfortunately buying clothes that fit dolls properly is just as difficult as buying clothes for women...its not an exact science and will involve a lot of trial and error.

I wish I could offer more advice.

What I do know is that you wont be disappointed with your Kimber, she is fantastic, especially at the price.
Yeah I'm just going to have to order a load of different options and see whats best. All I'm hearing are positive things, i CANNOT wait to get her! Just a shame they are waiting for more stock so likely won't receive until 15th December
I can see buying outfits for her becoming addictive... esp shoes haha... damn never had this much fun buying stuff for real girls
Old 26-11-2019, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstar123 View Post
I can see buying outfits for her becoming addictive... esp shoes haha... damn never had this much fun buying stuff for real girls
Itís very addictive and heaps of fun.
Itís nice buying things that YOU want your girl to wear!
Old 26-11-2019, 08:18 AM
Gold Member

Late to the party...congratulations
Hello Kim and
Old 26-11-2019, 07:50 PM

Looks gorgeous!

I didn't get the sale from this forum.. now I'm just waiting to get paid on the 5th, then I'm placing my order and hoping to receive Kimber shortly after the 15th when they've restocked. So I'm counting down 3 weeks now

I am really curious as this will be my first doll how you would describe the TPE in terms of touch, sensation, how much like real skin.

I've heard dolls described as 'indistinguishable' and am yet to suspend my disbelief at that. I guess it's one of those things you 'get' once you've actually touched one. Looking forward to warming her with a heatpad and just cuddling up for the winter as much as anything.
Old 27-11-2019, 01:03 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WJ66 View Post
Looks gorgeous!

I didn't get the sale from this forum.. now I'm just waiting to get paid on the 5th, then I'm placing my order and hoping to receive Kimber shortly after the 15th when they've restocked. So I'm counting down 3 weeks now

I am really curious as this will be my first doll how you would describe the TPE in terms of touch, sensation, how much like real skin.

I've heard dolls described as 'indistinguishable' and am yet to suspend my disbelief at that. I guess it's one of those things you 'get' once you've actually touched one. Looking forward to warming her with a heatpad and just cuddling up for the winter as much as anything.

You will not be disappointed with your Kimber doll when she arrives.

The TPE on her feels as good as on my WM dolls . Nice soft and smooth,
perhaps slightly firmer if you press down on it.
The TPE feels much more convincing if you warm her up.