UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Who's Who - Meet The Dolls

Old 28-11-2019, 04:54 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Loving the bottom left of those ones escpecially.

The pic the other day os Izzy and Kat together I've looked at a few times and concluded that they are a couple of Ukranian girls. Not just the drinking Russian vodka that gives it away but their look, their mannerisms, everything about them. (love the talk to the hand pic. That one needs framing).

Your a lucky fella indeed

All the best,

Shamus.
Thank you. I've spent some time (quite a lot) looking at Izzy and I was thinking she has an asian look about her. She had K-pop on the other night when they stole my vodka so I was thinking maybe South Korean or something.

Glad you liked Kata's hand gesture pic, will admit I've laughed at that one a lot, the pose came out really well. I've just realised I've not posted the pic up on this forum so will go update Kata's thread with it.

I knew there was something wrong when my doll suddenly started smoking. So I decided to slow down and use more lubricant.

************************************************** ************************************************** **************************************************