UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum

Old 01-10-2019, 09:19 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by markepson View Post
Thanks everyone for you help,advice and welcoming comments , I will do as you suggest and take my time will give me chance to save up lol
Where are you based? If you're in Scotland I'd be happy to meet up and show you a couple of dolls. Nothing better than seeing them in person to get a feel for the weight.....and just to get a feel

Psion
Old 01-10-2019, 10:07 PM

Aww thanks thatís really kind of you but unfortunately iam in the northwest near Blackpool but thanks for the offer it wold have been a great idea .
Old 01-10-2019, 10:17 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by markepson View Post
I think looking at the dolls that I could actually love one I guess that sounds daft but itís hard to explain
Nothing daft about it but everything about it to enjoy. Welcome to the forum.
eco
Old 01-10-2019, 10:29 PM
Administrator

I've worn your shoes and know where you're coming from but now walk solo after her going 'on' . Having your O/H know and accept can make a greater bond. Mine was a 'Cecil B DeMille' which shared all despite her having better taste.

Welcome and ATB.

We are all just a car crash, a diagnosis, an unexpected phone call, a newfound love,
or a broken heart away from becoming a completely different person.

Old 02-10-2019, 02:28 AM
Golden Diamond Member

markepson / Mark,

nice to have you here in UKLDF...You see someone of us are old Guys too.

And have many Years here...Think a lot of you can help you. For mine I am German and my English is not so good.
Old 02-10-2019, 05:14 AM
Gold Member

Hi Mark and Welcome...one of the few down under colonials here, and like Harley's English, took a while for peeps to translate my Aussie variant over too!

Dolls are great company, once you peak there language and learn how to read them!

Anung
Old 02-10-2019, 06:46 AM
Gold Member

Welcome to the Forum, Mark

Like you, I am in my 60s. I am in a long distance relationship, so Sophie (my JY175) makes sure I don't stray

I am still in my first year of doll ownership. On my second now (the first developed a broken back, but I managed to sell her) and planning on an addition (it's like having a family!)

The guys here are great and extremely supportive
Old 29-11-2019, 09:00 AM

Welcome to the forum. I am also new here. I am a 69 year old retired man from the US. I bought a doll from one of the many many "bargain" outlets before fully following the many great advice threads here and on TDF. The result is a long story, I will say when you buy, use PayPal as they will back you with any problems that may crop up. Everything goes fine until it doesn't and that is when buying through a known and reliable re-seller is less of a gamble and worth the possible extra expense. The main producers of sexdolls (The Chinese) have different business practices and the language issues alone can be daunting. Again, welcome to the forum. Oh yes, and having a doll is addictive even though you might not think so at first.
OldYank
Old 30-11-2019, 07:59 AM
Gold Member

Very late.. to ukldf Mark
Old 30-11-2019, 10:34 AM
Active New Member

Yep Kimber is £399 + £49 delivery. I have one and she's great. I think they keep the price down by having extremely limited options, i.e. just one model; there's nothing low quality about her. The head is compatible with the standard M16 screw so you can replace that if you want.

Considering I've spent more than that on a couple of blowups that have quickly gone pop! she's amazing value and will last far longer than they ever would. And she's not crazy heavy either; I'd say 29kg is probably about right.

I think I saw on the site somewhere that they're out of stock with more expected in on Dec 15.