UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Open Forum.

Old 01-12-2019, 04:33 PM
Active New Member

Question Soft Skin

Hi all,

I have just ordered my second doll and was considering the ultra soft skin option for a WM doll. Does anyone have any experience of the softer skin? I have heard from my supplier that it is more prone to damage. Any advice will be welcome, the sooner the better before it is too late for the order.

Thanks.
Old 01-12-2019, 04:43 PM
Silver Member

Ok, not sure if this helps, but I have JY with the "jelly soft" option, its absolutely glorious. I have no idea if its more prone to damage, as I am ridiculously careful with my ladies, very rarely do they leave the bed apart from a shower.
Having "Standard" and "jelly soft" next to each other, the difference is immense, the standard also has solid boobs, the jelly soft has hollow, another HUGE difference.
Standard feels incredible, jelly soft is incredible X 2!!!
Old 01-12-2019, 05:00 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marco307 View Post
Hi all,

I have just ordered my second doll and was considering the ultra soft skin option for a WM doll. Does anyone have any experience of the softer skin? I have heard from my supplier that it is more prone to damage. Any advice will be welcome, the sooner the better before it is too late for the order.

Thanks.
The doll will be more prone to damage, a lot of people seem to avoid it from what i read on the forums over the years
Old 01-12-2019, 06:10 PM
Active New Member

Smile Soft Skin

Thanks for your reply's, I will keep to the standard skin to be safe.

Kind regards,

Marco307
Old 01-12-2019, 08:16 PM
Diamond Member

Is that actually still the case on the supersoft?

My understanding, please correct me if I am wrong (it happens ).

Dolls forever TPE is supersoft. (it is, it's like touching a marshmallow). If your aim is a sex doll rather than a pseudo human then they take some beating.

The big boys all follow each other and nobody wants to be left behind. JY and Jinsan both developed a supersoft TPE to rival D4E.

Now, my understanding is that JY's has by and large been a success, but Jinsan in this instance was too soft and had a tendency to disintegrate.

I would confirm which TPE variant the sources of the information are talking about as if they are talking about Jinsan supersoft, I believe that has now been withdrawn. Where if they are talking about JY then fair enough. We should not though judge one manufacturers TPE by that of another. They are all quite different and basically the TPE is their golden ticket as to why people will favour one brand over another.

Just my tupeneth worth. Captain does have both Supersoft and Normal and I've heard no complaints from him about the supersoft (or the non supersoft).

Might be worth doing a bit more investigation before making a final decision.

If I were ordering a JY it would be supersoft, new uterus style vagina, standing feet. My conundrum would only be over whether or not to upgrade the skeleton as personally I'm not convinced over the new geared knees.

The pop on head connector at least fits into an M16 but that as well to a certain extent is putting me off he new skeleton as you get the one supplied connector stuck in aa head (it happens) and the body suddenly becomes usable with one head only.

all the best,

Shamus.
Old 01-12-2019, 09:07 PM
Active New Member

Default Soft Skin

Hi Shamus,

Do the WM dolls have the Jinsan soft skin?

Thanks,

Marco307
Old 01-12-2019, 09:37 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Is that actually still the case on the supersoft?

My understanding, please correct me if I am wrong (it happens ).

Dolls forever TPE is supersoft. (it is, it's like touching a marshmallow). If your aim is a sex doll rather than a pseudo human then they take some beating.

The big boys all follow each other and nobody wants to be left behind. JY and Jinsan both developed a supersoft TPE to rival D4E.

Now, my understanding is that JY's has by and large been a success, but Jinsan in this instance was too soft and had a tendency to disintegrate.

I would confirm which TPE variant the sources of the information are talking about as if they are talking about Jinsan supersoft, I believe that has now been withdrawn. Where if they are talking about JY then fair enough. We should not though judge one manufacturers TPE by that of another. They are all quite different and basically the TPE is their golden ticket as to why people will favour one brand over another.

Just my tupeneth worth. Captain does have both Supersoft and Normal and I've heard no complaints from him about the supersoft (or the non supersoft).

Might be worth doing a bit more investigation before making a final decision.

If I were ordering a JY it would be supersoft, new uterus style vagina, standing feet. My conundrum would only be over whether or not to upgrade the skeleton as personally I'm not convinced over the new geared knees.

The pop on head connector at least fits into an M16 but that as well to a certain extent is putting me off he new skeleton as you get the one supplied connector stuck in aa head (it happens) and the body suddenly becomes usable with one head only.

all the best,

Shamus.
Just my own two pence worth here. I get the impression that all three JY TPEs are pretty decent, but hands up I haven't experienced the supersoft one, only the standard and the platinum. The platinum is oil-free, and certainly my platinum JY 175 oozes no oil at all. Having said that, the standard one I had (JY166) didn't leak much if any either. There wasn't much to choose between them in softness either, as far as I can recall, but as I no longer have the 166 I can't go and do another comparison now.

How oil free is the JY supersoft?

Sophie (JY175) has the upgraded skeleton and personally I like the new knee joint - I find it easy to move, not too loose, not too stiff. She also has the pop on/off head connector, but it is a standard screw fit into the neck and it is possible to change heads easily or, if you wish, swap it out for one of the old connectors.
Old 01-12-2019, 10:15 PM
Silver Member

Hey PD,

Gotta say, the JY blend seems pretty good for both grades. There are a few grey or light brown sheets I use on my bed, that are prone so showing oil stains from the dolls. I was pleasantly suprised when Lucy (standard TPE) didn't seem to leave any oil marks.

I was aware of some of the things said about supersoft regarding being oily-er before I ordered Suzy (jelly soft) but since she arrived, again, no oil marks.

Super soft seems to of been one of those developments that one factory got wrong, and everyone assumed it was the idea that was wrong, not just a changable formula.

Suzy shows no sign's of damage, though yes, I'm not as adventrous with, say, photography as some folks on here........and neither to I try and twist either of my girls into odd position for sex.

As Shamus rightly speculated, I really have no complaints about either of my girls, but Suzy, with her deliciously soft, tight uterus vagina is absolutely fantastic.....with Lucy bringing up a close second.

If sex is going to be at the core of your relationship with your girl, then super soft / jelly soft, whatever manufacturers choose to call it, is the way to go.

Just my take.
Old 01-12-2019, 11:36 PM
Gold Member

Hi Captain Thanks for the feedback - it's good to know that all three JY TPEs are not prone to leaking oil.

Sophie also leads a pretty pampered existence, spending most of her time in bed, and I am also not too adventurous with how far I push during sex.

The uterus vagina is, to my mind, a must have, and from what you say, the combination of that and the Jelly TPE has to be experienced.

I am told I should try a WM, because of its general superiority to JY, but I am concerned that the sexual experience might not be so good.
Old 02-12-2019, 01:45 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marco307 View Post
Hi Shamus,

Do the WM dolls have the Jinsan soft skin?

Thanks,

Marco307
Hi Marco,

the TPE mix is changing all of the time but I will say that Jinsan (WM, YL and OR) is a top notch real feel blend. All of them use the same TPE much as Dolls Forever, Dollhouse 168 and Piper dolls do.

Their standard skin is similar to others platinum skin.

I've noticed with some recent images of YL girls, especially the new YL151 that the skin seems to have more of a soft sheen to it so I suspect that the blend currently being used may have changed formula slightly again. Keep you eye on here and TDF for people latest Jinsan girls to see what is said about he feel of the skin but, from what I have seen if Andy (SSW) had already had them marketed I would have bought one.

Since then the cars had issues and thats no longer an option. But as I say, if you are thinking about a Jinsan girl wait until you have read a recent review from someone who has just taken delivery of a new model... I won't say just new girl there as there will still be a lot of bodies hung on pegs that need clearing so when a new TPE is released there is some cutover where older model are still supplied with older TPE.

The older Jinsan TPE though is not to be passed by as, I'm thinking here of my 166C from this time last year, the skin does feel very, very human. And don't even get me onto Jinsans zoned resistances where certain TPE is softer on some parts of the body than others

I do worry sometimes that my own collection of bodies is growing (that sentence sounds wrong!) because I am chasing perfection.

At the minute that would be an irontech skeleton, dolls forever TPE designed and built by Jinsan master craftspeople. But as each of them is always attempting to outdo the other what sets one appart has such a limited advantage before the others have caught up.

Its almost like trying to decide when to buy a new computer when new chips are coming out all of the time. At some stage you just have to press the buy button and try not to look at what is released a week or so later.

I have no experience of JY bodies but I know the feel of their TPE and its sound and I do fully intend to get one once the cars all sorted and paid for.

Have fun trying nailing down the perfect girl for you.

All the best,

Shamus.