UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Who's Who - Meet The Dolls

Old 02-12-2019, 08:49 PM
Silver Member

There has been something bugging me about the look I gave Clara. Something wasn't quite right. The brown wig is a pain so I tried a black one

But she still didn't look right to me. I still preferred the brown one. So I just cleaned her make up off and decided to avoid the darker tones and play safe with some light pinks.

Better I think.

I knew there was something wrong when my doll suddenly started smoking. So I decided to slow down and use more lubricant.

************************************************** ************************************************** **************************************************
Old 02-12-2019, 09:28 PM
Gold Member

Definitely gives her a softer look, it suits her well. I've found a similar thing with Vicky's different hairstyles. One type of makeup looks better with one style of hair but not with another so, whenever she has a style change I have to do the makeup that goes with it.
eco
Old 02-12-2019, 09:57 PM
Diamond Member

When Mandos did a shoot with his #36, she had dark hair and similarly very dark eyebrows, almost as a Latino, but I don't think her face structure suits Latino IMO.

She's a difficult girl to please...

I had a quick tinker in Photoshop and she does look better (to me) with darker eyebrows when matched with the black hair...

See: http://prntscr.com/q58zql
Old 04-12-2019, 04:07 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
When Mandos did a shoot with his #36, she had dark hair and similarly very dark eyebrows, almost as a Latino, but I don't think her face structure suits Latino IMO.

She's a difficult girl to please...

I had a quick tinker in Photoshop and she does look better (to me) with darker eyebrows when matched with the black hair...

See: http://prntscr.com/q58zql
Thanks for adding the pic you linked to with the darker brows & black hair, I do agree they look better. Her eyebrows are the main reason I opted against the blonde hair as they were too dark in my opinion.

Clara will be staying brunette for now. Since I changed her make up I can look at her and admire what I see rather than looking at her and thinking, this ain't right, I need to change something.

I knew there was something wrong when my doll suddenly started smoking. So I decided to slow down and use more lubricant.

************************************************** ************************************************** **************************************************