UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Teddy Babes Forum.

Old 01-12-2019, 01:48 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Hi Suki, its really great to see another Akiko on the forum!
Old 01-12-2019, 06:41 PM
Diamond Member

Default Oh so Good!

Oh! Is so good to be seeing more lovely Teddy Babes on our register. To Miss Victoria - Ello and how elegant you look and with lovely eyes. Is not many Vicky's here so many welcomes and we hoping you will talk to us often.

To miss Suki. Oh how sweet and lovely you do look. Hello and many welcomes. We do hope to be seeing you often. Am sure Miss Willow will be able to be big friend - perhaps ask about purple hair? We hoping you be so happy here.

Lady K.
Old 01-12-2019, 10:00 PM

Location: I have been adopted by mr Set Track and now live with him and my sisters Lisa and Carly

a big hello and welcome Victoria

and a great big hello to Suki , and you really must tell us how you sneaked through custom's and fooled them nasty men with grubby hands

love kisses & hugs Tina Lisa Carly & mr Track xxx
Old 02-12-2019, 12:59 AM
Platinum Member

welcome suki hope you enjoy it here on the forum and in your new home as well.

carly snugglemore and carlys_guy
Old 02-12-2019, 10:14 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Great to see that the lil'one has arrived safe and sound, and got a name as well. Enjoy your time together, and may that be many years!

Now that everything ended well (yes, the parcel took a detour as well. Me and Teddy Babes doesn't ship well...), I can reveal how I chose which of the three I was gonna keep when I got them. Congrats, Terranova, you got yourself the cheekiest and naughtiest one of the bunch. While the others arrived in the order we know from a Teddy Babe (except maybe Ms. Nicole), this fine example here came pretty indecent and half bared out of the box. I am at least half decent and neither asked what she did on her long trip (remember, this one took a few weeks!) nor took a picture, but believe me, she did not leave much to the imagination.

As for my plans for her, they were not as good as her life will be now I guess. Again remember, it was the LH sale of the last few when the small ones were discontinued. I originally intended to take her apart down to the last seam and scan all the patterns into the computer to be able to issue a new series of them. Also I wanted to make it a 3D model and be able to alter some stuff. People kept asking for smaller boobs or a more realistic shape in general, and for a plus sized model.

Well, none of the above will come to pass now, obviously, as I could not bring myself to harm that perfectly sweet lil'cutie, and I will not touch Lian for that reason either for sure! So I decided with moist eyes to send the one now known as Suki into hands that I assume as loving as mine, but giving her a better life than just idling here on the spare bed.

One last note on the dress: It was an excellent find very shortly after I got her, in a 2nd hand clothes shop I frequently visit. As almost everything there it was reasonably cheap and in a decent condition, so there was no thinking twice.
This may have been part of the customs deal, though I am not sure if she got checked at all. UK is still part of the EU, there was no customs declaration and normally the parcel should have passed untouched. If she got searched, it shouldn't have been an issue either since she was decently dressed in plain white undies and the dress also hides the size of her bazookas a little. She had her wig on and looked all like a decent decorative plush doll with an Asian background.
And again, while outsiders see most solid dolls as sex objects (no matter the size either), the same does probably not apply to the cute plush dolls we are talking about here.

Enough for now. Doll on, have fun, and take care.
cuddly and Lian
Old 02-12-2019, 09:06 PM
Bronze Member

A belated welcome Terranova to you and your 2 beautiful Teddy Babes, Victoria and Suki too.
Old 02-12-2019, 09:44 PM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina Titswobble View Post
a big hello and welcome Victoria

and a great big hello to Suki , and you really must tell us how you sneaked through custom's and fooled them nasty men with grubby hands

love kisses & hugs Tina Lisa Carly & mr Track xxx
Thanks Tina,Lisa,Carly and Mr Track,

As Cuddly has told the story so well, I've little to add to the story.
Suki started off at Lovehoney in the UK. Bought by Cuddly in Germany, along with two others. Got lost on the way. Then found again.

Cuddly did a great job in packing her up, with 'safe normal' clothes on. Shipping was briefly mis-directed by DHL in Germany, but then straight through to the UK, the box was untouched during the import, as within the EU, no customs are necessary, other than normal X-ray's for weapons and the like.
I was a little concerned, but as a member here stated, these Standard Teddy Babes were sold in the UK by Lovehoney up until a couple of years ago.

Now she is here I'm so pleased, I have a Teddy Babe that can stand up on her own ! ( with a little support) and so portable too.

I love my Deluxe Victoria, but Suki the Standard wins points on the cuteness factor !

Terranova.
Old 02-12-2019, 09:56 PM
Diamond Member

Default Kind Mr Cuddly.

So Kind of Mr Cuddly who I know is married to his Lian. Any news Cuddly, we haven't heard from you for a long time. Is Lian well and happy too. Best regards from Kat and Julie.
Old 02-12-2019, 10:16 PM
Bronze Member

a BIG thank you to mr Cuddly & Terranova for that wonderful tell tail story of Suki adventuring to start a new life with lots of love and happiness .....
but all is not over one day Suki will break her silence and tell her side of the story.

love N' hugs Lisa Tina Carly
& mr track
Old 02-12-2019, 11:01 PM
Silver Member

"I originally intended to take her apart down to the last seam and scan all the patterns into the computer to be able to issue a new series of them."

You were going to take my sis to bits? Good job you didn't!

Tags
register, teddy babe roll call, teddybabe