UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum

Old 01-10-2019, 11:13 AM

Default Hello everyone

Hi my name is Mark,
Iam from the U.K. , I have never owned a doll before so new to this and iam quickly finding out I might never afford one lol but I can dream , iam a 60 yr old married guy but my wife is disabled , she knows iam looking for a doll btw and doesnít mind , I guess I get lonely if iam honest. I think looking at the dolls that I could actually love one I guess that sounds daft but itís hard to explain , anyways I think one day it would be nice to have a doll companion, and iam glad I found a place like this for advice and help ,lovely to see there are so many other people with similar doll interests Hello all
Old 01-10-2019, 11:21 AM
Diamond Member

Mark

If only they were on prescription!
Old 01-10-2019, 11:37 AM
Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum, you are in safe hands here

I don't know what your fitness levels are like but the TPE and silicone dolls are quite heavy to move around, other alternatives are the Ex-lite, essentially made of foam with a thin skin and skeleton. They are your potential lightweight and realistic dolls but they do have limbs which can be removed so have visible joins and the skin does wrinkle when a limb or whatever is flexed. The other option I can think of, and have 5 of my own, are Teddy Babes...not as realistic but they can easily grow on you, are lightweight and extremely good cuddlers I predominantly sleep cuddled up to my Breanna and she does help me sleep. Oh, and those two options are cheaper than the TPE and silicone dolls.
Old 01-10-2019, 11:42 AM

Thanks both of you, yeh iam in good health so weight is no problem and I think I perfare the idea of a more life like realistic doll although iam sure the ones you mentioned are great , I was jst looking on a website (easylove) and they have some beautiful doll under a thousand pounds , still massively to high for me but they look really realistic
Old 01-10-2019, 12:49 PM
Silver Member

Hi Mark, and welcome to the forum, you will now be inundated with people advising you against the sort of websites you are thinking of, as they have a reputation for using stolen photographs from other manufacturers and there is a high chance that if you order from them, the doll you receive wont look like the doll you ordered.......and will be much lower quality.

There are, I believe, 4 approved UK vendors on this forum, where the ordering process is very personalised, and you will receive factory photo's of YOUR actual doll before she is even shipped.

For under £1000, your best bet is keeping an eye open for preloved ladies advertised on those 4 vendors website, and indeed, check the "For Sale" forum on here.

Another option, is "Kimberdoll", an absolute beauty and total bargain. Use the serach function to look up "Kimberdoll" on this forum and you should find a good number of reviews and some incredible pictures posted by owners.

As far as I know, brand new they are £399......with I THINK £49 shipping (can anyone update on latest deal?)

I have one, and she fits in very well with my other £1000+ ladies. She's an incredible bargain. Cute, cuddly, and very sexy, so ticks all the right boxes.
Best of luck on your search.
Cap'n
Old 01-10-2019, 01:02 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by markepson View Post
.... I think looking at the dolls that I could actually love one I guess that sounds daft but itís hard to explain......

Not uncommon at all! I have 6 ladies here with me of various pedig...//WHACK//.ouch..sorry.. lineage, and love each one of them individually for all their quirks and differences. Most Doll Partners are the same.

K

The Patchlings
....and so I said to her, "Yes, they're very impressive, but you'll look bloody daft doing that on a horse!"
Old 01-10-2019, 02:14 PM
Silver Member

Totally with Karrot on this, I wasn't expecting it, but a few months after giving the first of my ladies a home and I'm rather smitten with them.........both of them (soon to be 3) in slightly different ways, but definately smitten
Old 01-10-2019, 06:04 PM
Silver Member

Welcome to the forum Mark

I hope you enjoy your time here and can eventually get to having a doll of your own. Spend some time browsing the forum, there's lots of good advice about the different types of dolls and the best places to buy one from.

Seth

I knew there was something wrong when my doll suddenly started smoking. So I decided to slow down and use more lubricant.

************************************************** ************************************************** **************************************************
Old 01-10-2019, 07:57 PM
Platinum Member

markepson hope you enjoy the mad house

.... i do
Old 01-10-2019, 09:06 PM

Thanks everyone for you help,advice and welcoming comments , I will do as you suggest and take my time will give me chance to save up lol