UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > For Sale Forum. > Freebies Forum

Old 18-10-2019, 11:18 PM
Active New Member

Default Broken doll free to a good home

Just thought it might be worth posting on here in case anyone can make use of her. I'll hold onto her for a month or so then take her to the tip if there are no takers.

This is a ZLDoll "Audrey" - body only. I'll probably get a new doll at some point in the future so I'm keeping the rest. Vag is fixed, no pubes, and the feet are non-standing. The skin's picked up some discolouration from what she's been wearing.

I haven't used protection with her (but a test in Jan this year came back all clear and there hasn't been much scope for picking anything up since then) and her right leg is broken at the hip - that happened today during playtime; I was wrestling her into the next position and something went clunk, then her right leg was all over the place but still held in place by the TPE. Most of the joints are really stiff, except the neck which can't support the weight of a head. The hands seem to be missing a palm plate. TBH I think she must have been a second or a cheap knock-off or something. There's very little on any of the forums about zldoll.

I have no way to ship her so it'll be pickup ONLY from M1 between J28 and J33. Scope for courier pickup is likely too limited to be any use. I don't have any of the packaging she came in, only a keyboard bag to hide her from the missus.

Marketing bumf:
https://www.zldoll.com/wholesale/156...turbation.html
Old 19-10-2019, 03:36 AM
Golden Diamond Member

If i see a Picture in Natur...she looks really nice...

So Today " in Harleyhahn´s Greatest Girls "
Old 27-10-2019, 09:56 AM
Active New Member

I could be interested in this girl if you could post a couple of pics of actual doll. Would be a long way for me to travel without seeing some pics.
Old 27-10-2019, 02:36 PM
Active New Member

Well, I got her out to take some pics, and she was a bit suspicious cos I don't generally photo my dolls, not being much of a photographer, and I hadn't put her head or any clothes on. I wasn't going to tell her but she wheedled it out of me, you know how they can get. Well she was a bit upset, so I popped her head back on for a bit of dignity, some shorts to stabilise her hip and a top and held her for a bit to cheer her up.

Also gently probed a bit in the break area and I think what's happened is that she's got a U-shaped pelvis with two 90-degree welds (tubing cut at 45-degrees), and one of those welds has gone. As I didn't know where the break was previously I was worried something might go sideways in the heat of passion and...well...injure me somewhere embarrassing.

Fairly happy that isn't going to happen now we had a bit of a final playtime before the last packup, the upshot of which is that I've decided to keep her after all and maybe attempt a repair myself, assuming she needs one at all. The leg is a bit all over the place so she probably does.

So my apologies to the two who have shown interest.
Old 27-10-2019, 05:50 PM
Active New Member

Not a problem for me sir. Thank you muchly.
Old 27-10-2019, 06:20 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotDolls View Post
Fairly happy that isn't going to happen now we had a bit of a final playtime before the last packup, the upshot of which is that I've decided to keep her after all and maybe attempt a repair myself, assuming she needs one at all.
Absolutely brilliant news

The girls get attached to us and even when they move on to another good home you would have both missed each other.

I'm absolutely made up for the both of you. Any advice that you need with repairs just post on here. There are some really skilled members here who can offer great advice.

Nice to read a happy ending (no pun intended) for the both of you.

All the best,

Shamus.
Old 27-10-2019, 06:57 PM
Diamond Member

A 90 degree PVC pipe fitting might do the job.

Get well soon! 💕 xx
Old 27-10-2019, 07:15 PM
Gold Member

A great ending Hopefully if you do decide to repair her it will go well and be successful.

The back went on my first doll and I eventually shipped her to a new home where I hope she's okay. But as Shamus said, you do miss them. To the extent that I've just ordered a replacement head, so I'll be reminded of her even if she's on a different body
Old 28-10-2019, 01:47 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotDolls View Post
... Also gently probed a bit in the break area and I think what's happened is that she's got a U-shaped pelvis with two 90-degree welds (tubing cut at 45-degrees), and one of those welds has gone. ...
Exactly this happened to one of my dolls and I did repair it. I copied the documentation of that repair, here it is: Successful repair of an almost irreparable skeletal fracture
In short: I used a door handle and put it into the steel tubes.
After one year I know that it isn't perfect, but good enough for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
A 90 degree PVC pipe fitting might do the job.

Get well soon! 💕 xx
I have my doubts that PVC will hold forces that broke a weld on steel tubes. But it's a nice and easy idea to give it a try. I could use it additionally to my own repair. Door handle into the tubes and strong PVC outside. That could prevent some movements.
Old 10-11-2019, 02:18 PM

Default will take her

hi there i would gladly take her off your hands i can meet you at j33 if you like.

Cheers Steve