UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dolls in General Forum.

Old 30-11-2019, 02:23 PM
Silver Member

Default Lazy TV day for the Tag Team

So,

Bit of a pamper for the ladies, cleaned up and out, repowdered, new "outfits", though I appreciate that both bikini's together probably dont add up to one "outfit"!

And now just relaxing in bed watching a bit of TV, I have decided to introduce them to "The Expanse" so that they are up to speed when season 4 comes out on the 13th.

"Amos reminds me of you" - Suzy

I'm not entirely convinced that's a compliment.........

Tagteam004.jpg
Old 30-11-2019, 03:42 PM
Gold Member

Nice. Saturday afternoon is mine and Vicky's watch something day. She's been looking for something to get into, what's The Expanse like?
eco
Old 30-11-2019, 04:36 PM
Silver Member

I gotta admit, its pretty much the best/most realistic scifi I have ever seen from the point of view of actual space travel. For instance, getting somewhere involves flying halfway there at, say 1g acceleration, then midway, flipping over and decelerating at 1g.
I like the story, sub plots and politics, and the production values make every episode feel like a movie. Looking forward to series 4.
Old 30-11-2019, 05:22 PM
Silver Member

They both look stunning in that pic

I like to watch films with my girls but we have trouble reaching the end of the film. It's their fault for been so beautiful, I spend more time watching them than the film , it gets harder and harder until I can't contain myself anymore

I knew there was something wrong when my doll suddenly started smoking. So I decided to slow down and use more lubricant.

************************************************** ************************************************** **************************************************
Old 30-11-2019, 07:48 PM
Gold Member

Happy days
Dolls will play a large role in space travel....Two lovely ladies as these and with all sense of time gone....we are already there
Thanks
Old 05-12-2019, 07:45 PM
Silver Member

So.......

I've had a hectic week, with another hectic day tomorrow, a stinker of a cold, and I come out of the shower to THIS;

Tagteam005.jpg

The Tag Team clearly have plans tonight.
Its such a hard life
Old 05-12-2019, 08:02 PM
Silver Member

Good job it is you that has a cold and not the ladies. It would take hours to rub Vick onto those chests.

Great pic, hope the cold eases off and the tag team go easy on you tonight.

I knew there was something wrong when my doll suddenly started smoking. So I decided to slow down and use more lubricant.

************************************************** ************************************************** **************************************************
Old 05-12-2019, 08:12 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrock View Post
So.......

I've had a hectic week, with another hectic day tomorrow, a stinker of a cold, and I come out of the shower to THIS;

Attachment 27720

The Tag Team clearly have plans tonight.
Its such a hard life
Lol, when they get that look in their eyes you have no say in the matter matey.

The fact that they will have worked out by now that its coming up to Christmas and they're looking for their share of bling has nothing to do with it!

Obviously they know their way to manipulate your generosity setting so just wash the lemsip down with red bull and Pro Plus chasers, man up and get in there.

least you don't have to worry about being turned into a toad if you finish before they do!

Old Yesterday, 12:20 AM
Platinum Member

don't sneeze on them or you will be sleeping on the couch.

carlys_guy
Old Yesterday, 01:24 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecobod View Post
Nice. Saturday afternoon is mine and Vicky's watch something day. She's been looking for something to get into, what's The Expanse like?
eco

Great choice Capt, and Eco, it is sensational, based on the books written by the collaborative group known as James A Corey (whom also wroe the screen versions of GOT, as George RR Martin is a massive element to the alias).

Probably in my top 5 Sci fy series ever, as its Sci fy, and gradually evolves more so as the plots within plots unfold.

You will be hooked at the end of Ep1 season 1, as that was a hell of a finisher.

The show is very well made and not too far out to begin with, but when it starts to rev up, every episode hooks in for the next.

I am getting impatient for season 4 , as Amazon has signed on to sponsor season 4 and 5 (and even knowing the plot after reading the books, I am still fanging,) apparently there are 6 eps of season 4 out on the nets to finds, but then I hate getting a shebang of 6, then waiting 7 weeks for the next one, so patience Anung

Highly recommended.

Anung