UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Cloud Climax (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-01-2022, 05:19 PM

Default A1 Service

Ordered a YL151C From Paul at CC and was very happy with the service. Quick to reply to emails, No stringing me along . I was told it would be 7 -9 weeks for delivery and it was 9 weeks 4 days..damned near enough on the estimate ! .
Paul offered door to door service with his own driver at a fraction of the usual cost . Only charged me £50 ! . I do understand his drive had to come up this way anyway but even so... I got a bag of goodies thrown in too which are good quality and greatly appreciated .
Delivery driver was a nice polite guy ,turned up on time in a plain white van . Box just had black shrink wrap around it with Fragile tape around it... no one would have a scooby doo what was inside. Delivered calmly and swiftly into the house . No fuss , no hassle.
Been worried for months about the logistics and delivery. I would HIGHLY RECCOMMEND CC for the professionalism throughout. I would also advise you go for the door to door delivery as it saves hassle and/or worrying about nosey neighbours or sniggering courier drivers .
Deffo use CC again ! Thanks guys