UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)

Old 23-08-2021, 08:27 AM
Part of the Furniture

Quote:
Originally Posted by the living tribunal View Post
Hello

...Good Into Stuff..

TL;DR version - Hi
Yeah, you're gonna fit right in here Welcome mate.

K

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFlibble View Post
I started with Tony the Tiger when I was about 11 years old (or maybe younger)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam&Emma View Post
Im looking forward to having a drink with you at the meet and hearing all about tony the tiger. Im intrigued lol
Will there be diagrams?

K

I'mma just leave this here...... https://en.wikifur.com/wiki/SPH

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 23-08-2021, 09:26 AM
Legendary Member

Mr Living Tribunal from PD and the girls

You'll have a great time here - best forum I have ever joined, ever!!
Old 23-08-2021, 10:33 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Hi LT,

From your spec it sounds like you just deccribed a WM166C

Shamus.
That's what I thought, too.

eco
Old 23-08-2021, 10:57 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Hi LT,

welcome to the forum.

sounds as though you come from the dark days before TPE completely changed the market. Our interest possibly started at similar times. Back then my poster girls were all 4woods. High quality TPE girls though have now changed the market completely and which rabbit hole you go down is now just a matter of choice with both materials having high levels of realism.

From your spec it sounds like you just deccribed a WM166C.... is this the girl for you?

Check out all of her competition first but that girl takes a lot of beating. Great shape, great weight, loves the camera, relatively easy to pose.

And when you have decided on the body... The head (if not the #273 in the above pics)...

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ad.php?t=11489

by the time you get to the last page you are likely to be a wibbling wreck with half a dozen heads on order!

Have fun,

Shamus.
Shamus me old mucka.. You gotta stop promoting the 166c#273 cos you're gonna get me in trouble. If emma finds out i lied to her about being unique im fooked

Old 23-08-2021, 10:59 AM
Gold Member

Welcome and enjoy UK forum times! The fun starts even before you've decided on what to get, spent the money and then received the girl of choice, the forum will keep you entertained. Well Karrot will anyhow...

And Shamus is the doll oracle especially when it comes to WM and YL. Others also have the knowledge but the Elf King (maybe super host is more appropriate) is special.

Jimpink
House of Pink
Wolka & Amy

Old 23-08-2021, 11:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam&Emma View Post
Shamus me old mucka.. You gotta stop promoting the 166c#273 cos you're gonna get me in trouble. If emma finds out i lied to her about being unique im fooked
Emma is unique,

And so is Natasha... And Hannah... And Victoria... And....

They may all be born from the same molds, they may be sisters. But they are certainly no clones. Each is unique with her own personality written in her face that no other #273 shares.

I believe that the same can be said of head #233. Not seen two of those sisters that look completely alike either! And my two #185's I don't think even came out of the same mold!

There is only one Emma. There will never be another just like her.

All the best matey,

Shamus (Emma fan club number 368)
Old 23-08-2021, 11:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimpink View Post
And Shamus is the doll oracle especially when it comes to WM and YL. Others also have the knowledge but the Elf King (maybe super host is more appropriate) is special.
Cheers JP but I fear that I'm just an enthusiastic amateur.

To me Tommo is the YL guru and Mandos is the one who knows all things WM... Although I did know about a new WM pointy eared girl the other day before he did (#350). Think thats a story to tell the grand kids about.

Ok, maybe on the all things Elvish I might know a bit more than most but that bugger Fibble is coming up strong on that side. Need to keep up with my new marketing materials studies or I'll be losing my crown.... Or I have him assassinated

All the best matey,

Shamus.
Old 23-08-2021, 05:56 PM
Silver Member

Welcome Sir! It's good here, we're all nice people. My veggie cousin Mr Karrot is a bit weird but harmless enough. Some say, he has the worlds largest collection of carpet burns. (Sorry, i've got Top Gear on the brain).

Feel free to ask questions and stuff, or just chat.
Old 23-08-2021, 06:15 PM
Part of the Furniture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabbage View Post
Some say, he has the worlds largest collection of carpet burns.
Never burnt a carpet in my life.....I've left a few Rugs smouldering though....

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 23-08-2021, 11:20 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone It seems I will fit right in here

Quote:
The head (if not the #273 in the above pics)... by the time you get to the last page you are likely to be a wibbling wreck with half a dozen heads on order!
LOL, I discovered the 'faces' thread late last night just after I posted; it will take me a while to work through that. Though my favourites are listed below and the best are in my avatar (hey, there must be three, goes with the job)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
I am totally with you on your doll choice, I love Jinsan group dolls, 160-170 is sound, which models have seen that you like?
Can't say I'm not a boob guy or leg man, as every man is up to a point; but I'm primarily a face man; if a girl has a pretty face, she's halfway to my heart already, especially if brunette and a little shorter than me (5'9", so 172 is about right). Needless to say, WM#56 features twice as she is a very cute head.

And there is, she's available in 172 as 'Lola May' (WM172D#56):

Tall, athletic but with decent bust size. Still cute as they get.

I really like the Nava (WM168A#64):

Someone said the face is the most authentic African head there is; she certainly looks more like a genuine black girl than many others I've seen; she's very beautiful too. A doll for whose 'look' the smaller bust fits well.

Finally, again for the head mostly, is Jasmine (WM163H#198):

Absolutely the sexiest head I've seen so far! One of the TDF guys has one of these and has photographed her a huge amount in one thread, in tons of different clothes; she is stunning, body and face. It should come as no surprise that the most beautiful woman I ever saw on a dating website was almost a real version of her; though taller at 5'10", probably C or D bust, and 44yo, her face was an amazing resemblance, even to the green eyes and hair style and colour! For sheer lust, Jasmine wins this

Meanwhile back on Earth, bar a big lottery win, I'm limited to a small flat and one doll, or two at the most; lots of folks suggest buying a Kimber as a first doll and I'll certainly look into that; however, whenever I get a £1k+ doll she will almost certainly be a Jinsan 172D with one of the above heads and matching skin tone. The only red flag is the weight; I'm not unfit, but may have to settle for a 170 or 168. Wish I could have several dolls

As a n00b, what surprised me is the number of non-white / non-European dolls I'm considering; I don't personally know more than a handful of BaME people, so it never occurred to me to date any, and have never had a fetish for 'exotic' women; the only Asian girl I ever loved was for reasons nothing to do with her ethnicity. At the end of the day, these dolls, if they were real, would be beautiful women regardless.

One other thing: is it me or does the Lola May as configured and styled in the photo, resemble Greta Thunberg in some bizarre way? Perhaps the pointed expression and a vague similarity? I'm definitely getting 'change now or else' vibes from the photo

Last edited by Tommo10; 25-04-2023 at 06:48 PM.