UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Fashion forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 30-08-2021, 11:12 AM
Silver Member

thanks!
Old 30-08-2021, 11:31 AM
Diamond Member

Ive yet to find a hard and fast rule on clothing. I buy a majority of used stuff from ebay in all colours. Sometimes dark stuff stains and sometimes they dont. Ive got black t shirts that are safe but a pink dress that stained. A dark burgundy dress which is safe yet a red bikini stained after only 10 mins.
I agree that more expensive items seem to be safer and nude tights always help. I tend to just buy what i like and keep checking it when they first wear it.
Skye could wear this outfit forever safely and its nearly all black

Old 30-08-2021, 11:52 AM
Gold Excellence Member

See that white on the dress? yeah, that left purple and violet stains on her tanned skin. Not even all white things are safe and a lot of it will come down to material.
I've found this really is a matter of trial, error and chance.
If you want her to to able to wear anything she want's then body stockings will be needed, as others have said.
You may need to pay attention to your own clothing, too. It is possible to cause stains from sitting together on the sofa. Those new indigo jeans you may be wearing can transfer colour onto her bare legs/arms/hands and so on.

eco
Old 30-08-2021, 12:20 PM
Banned

Just to add to the above.

To date I have never had an issue with anything purchased from Primark.

I've bought a lot from China as Elves have a very specific fashion sense seemingly developed in the mid 1400's and I've had no issues with their clothes.

The shiney tarty stuff that girls like Natasha opt for on the other hand. I've got a black boob tube that might as well have been dipped in black ink just before putting it on her.

There is of course also different TPE's react to the same clothes in different ways. General rule is that the more oily the skin, the more they will pull the colour from clothing.

Being oily is not always as obvious as it sounds but if your hands are smooth after handling them then they are losing oil.

In general white TPE tends to hold more oil than (say) tan. Its not that white shows it more, it is genuinely that white goes to work on colours more than tan does.

An example of that here is the light tan WM 166C wore a black net top for months and no sign of a stain. Put it on the White SM 156A and had a couple of pots of stain remover on order the next day!

remember that you can always put them is white or nylon body suits under their clothes which reduces (but does not completly remove) the risk of staining.

HTH,

Shamus
Old 30-08-2021, 12:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecobod View Post

See that white on the dress? yeah, that left purple and violet stains on her tanned skin. Not even all white things are safe and a lot of it will come down to material.
I've found this really is a matter of trial, error and chance.
If you want her to to able to wear anything she want's then body stockings will be needed, as others have said.
You may need to pay attention to your own clothing, too. It is possible to cause stains from sitting together on the sofa. Those new indigo jeans you may be wearing can transfer colour onto her bare legs/arms/hands and so on.

eco
Hiya eco,

got the same issue with Charlottes head at the moment.

She sleeps on white sheets, under a white duvet with white pillow cases, and I sleep in nothing so its not off me. So WTF!

I have been pondering how she got a stain and my only conclusion is that she used to have a black wig which left a stain. Cleared it up but thinks, do we really clear all of it up? How deep does the stain remover go and how much have they drunk in? Short of taking the head skin off and turning it inside out (not ever going to happen) you would just never know.

Got some more stain remover on order to pull this out thats found its way back to the surface again... That has to be the explanation as I just cannot see any other explanation for how white pillowcases can stain TPE?
Old 30-08-2021, 06:08 PM
Gold Member

Some of it seems to be material specific - I've had great luck with swimsuits even in black. They don't seem to leach out colour like regular fabrics, which is lucky as I definitely have a fetish for ladies in tight fitting swimsuits!
Old 30-08-2021, 06:52 PM
Legendary Member

I agree with Shamus about Primark. I dressed Helga in a nifty red number and no staining whatsoever.

I try to get second hand, originally expensive clothes off eBay, brands such as Karen Millen (discovered KM because it's a favourite of my girlfriend ).

The body stocking or white jumpsuit does indeed help protect against staining and I have yet to have a problem when one of my girls has been wearing coloured clothing with a jumpsuit underneath.

It's certainly true that the lighter the TPE, the more likely you will get staining. Rashona, my cocoa-skinned WM172B, has very little trouble with dark clothing, even black (provided of course that it is quality stuff).

This dress has a black lining and the white singlet and pink nickers under it still left parts of her skin exposed to the black lining, but no staining at all

Interestingly, though, there was pattern transfer to the wall she was leaning against:

But no staining on her skin!
Old 30-08-2021, 06:56 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDutus View Post

Interestingly, though, there was pattern transfer to the wall she was leaning against:

[CENTER][/CENTRE]
I now have a new theory about the Turin Shroud.
Maybe Sihtric could be persuaded into a crown of thorns for a quick test?
SB
Old 30-08-2021, 07:07 PM
Legendary Member

Good theory, SB

I second the motion to persuade Sihtric
Old 30-08-2021, 08:17 PM
Diamond Member

from what i have read on here even if the clothes have been washed a lot watch out for lace and elastic they hold the dye even after washing. i also read with a tpe doll watch thigh high stockings the tops can have silicon bands that can harm the doll.

carlys_gy