UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Scam sites and Scammers.

Old 20-02-2018, 03:55 PM
Diamond Member

Default Beware FAKE and China Market sites AliExpress and the like

A friend of mine enthuses . . . about cheap dolls from AliExpress and says how wonderful it is to be able to get two or three dolls for the price of one.

I've bought second hand through this forum an OR doll not sourced through Joyce and she's either fake or sourced by another vendor through the backdoor of the Chinese market factory and she's useless and unsalable. And I've bought an OR head from another member who got an OR doll from my friend.

When this head arrived, it had been damaged in the post and beyond that, revolted me for some reason.

Realising that my friend enjoys AliExpress to source his dolls . . . the penny dropped - she's fake!

The shiny surface, slightly oily compared to the real deal, is a TPE that doesn't turn me on. So now I've discovered why he never goes to bed with his dolls . . . He doesn't know what talents a genuine OR doll uses for seduction :-) Perhaps that's why his wife allows him to have dolls.

The makeup of the head is less subtle and sophisticated than the genuine, the colour's different and there's no evidence of her ever having had lower eyelashes. Genuine OR dolls have lower eyelashes and the eyelashes are different to the fake.

Meanwhile, Sam, WM Manufacturer wrote to me definitively yesterday about the difference between dolls you find on AliExpress and the like, if genuine, and the kosher dolls you buy through Graham at LoveDoll UK or Phil at The Doll House made specifically for international export:
Quote:
for oversea order doll , we will be more care and make more careful check and quality control. because when doll ship to oversea , then that is very difficult ship back . so every doll we are make more care for QC . we don't want any doll ship to oversea and get problem when customer receive .
So please don't buy at AliExpress and think you're getting a good doll cheap. She'll either be fake or intended for the local Chinese local market only.

In my opinion For Sale ads should be required to state the originating provenance of all second hand dolls for sale. I won't be touching any, however apparently attractive, unless they're genuine bought through a reputable vendor or direct from the manufacturer.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book is now available from The Doll House and Cloud Climax
- - - - - - - -
Here's Chloé in CoverDoll in the doll-friendly South of France
- - - - - - - -
Inflatables are a good introduction to dolls - discounts to UK members - please PM me if interested.
Old 20-02-2018, 05:00 PM
Active New Member

Default Qaulity dolls, minfield.

Dear Harem,
having seen your note, I fully agree that you have to be so careful and take your time and see what the most popular buy is; as that will give you an idea. Yes these products are not cheap. I bought my 1st doll from OV doll. Its not bad but you realise once you get the doll that the pictures do not match her. Her face is much like the picture but the body is different.Her fingers are tiny, like need worms on steriods! Quality wise she is not too bad but I think to myself that maybe an extra £500 to maybe one of the other manufactures would have paid off. Am finding that Abigail has already needed surgery on her left shoulder; now needs the same on her other and now her hip has got the flapinwindititis condition!
She also got over excited one eveing and managed to dislodge her throat!
Having to do surgery on the inside of her face was a nightmare as once you take face off you are entering the twilight zone of facial distortion! Side effect are loss of eyebrows, fuckers seem to fly away! The quality on the inside of her face shows poor moulding. trying to get things right and see if she can be cute again,will see what happens over the coming days.
Old 20-02-2018, 07:42 PM
Super Moderator

Hi Harem long time no talk.
For all your best intentions with alerting potential buyers to the hazzards of dealing with ,in your view, dodgy companies to refer to a fellow member in a personal con text ie quote "perhaps thats why his wife lets him have dolls" is completely out of order.
Consider this a semi-friendly bollocking. Lets not get too personal here as we dont want to get into steps that have been taken in the past when you've posted before thinking of consequences.
Old 20-02-2018, 08:04 PM
Administrator

I would like to know the name of his friend, just so i know not to buy a doll off him.

Incidentally i have had 2 ORdolls one sent to me direct by Joyce the other through a verified TDF vendor Dollscastle i have since sold both of these dolls and have zero complaints from the guys that bought them.

Sam
Old 20-02-2018, 08:11 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
Incidentally i have had 2 ORdolls one sent to me direct by Joyce the other through a verified TDF vendor Dollscastle i have since sold both of these dolls and have zero complaints from the guys that bought them.
That's good to know. Any doll that Joyce supplies can be trusted absolutely.

Best wishes

Harem

- - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - -
Inflatables are a good introduction to dolls - discounts to UK members - please PM me if interested.
Old 20-02-2018, 08:15 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by philinotstine View Post
Consider this a semi-friendly bollocking.
Accepted. All of us are lucky whose wives allow us to have dolls.

Best wishes

Harem

- - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - -
Old 20-02-2018, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haremlover View Post
A friend of mine enthuses . . . about cheap dolls from AliExpress and says how wonderful it is to be able to get two or three dolls for the price of one.

I've bought second hand through this forum an OR doll not sourced through Joyce and she's either fake or sourced by another vendor through the backdoor of the Chinese market factory and she's useless and unsalable. And I've bought an OR head from another member who got an OR doll from my friend.

When this head arrived, it had been damaged in the post and beyond that, revolted me for some reason.

Realising that my friend enjoys AliExpress to source his dolls . . . the penny dropped - she's fake!

The shiny surface, slightly oily compared to the real deal, is a TPE that doesn't turn me on. So now I've discovered why he never goes to bed with his dolls . . . He doesn't know what talents a genuine OR doll uses for seduction :-) Perhaps that's why his wife allows him to have dolls.

The makeup of the head is less subtle and sophisticated than the genuine, the colour's different and there's no evidence of her ever having had lower eyelashes. Genuine OR dolls have lower eyelashes and the eyelashes are different to the fake.

Meanwhile, Sam, WM Manufacturer wrote to me definitively yesterday about the difference between dolls you find on AliExpress and the like, if genuine, and the kosher dolls you buy through Graham at LoveDoll UK or Phil at The Doll House made specifically for international export:

So please don't buy at AliExpress and think you're getting a good doll cheap. She'll either be fake or intended for the local Chinese local market only.

In my opinion For Sale ads should be required to state the originating provenance of all second hand dolls for sale. I won't be touching any, however apparently attractive, unless they're genuine bought through a reputable vendor or direct from the manufacturer.

Best wishes

Harem
Eek. Oh yes I can see why he doesn't take the doll to bed; its well greasy.
Old 20-02-2018, 08:47 PM
Diamond Member

The doll I bought which did not originate from Joyce or a TDF vendor and which is harder than expected TPE http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ead.php?t=9669 with not only unaccounted for damage but which has split under the armpits without reason to have done so having clearly come out of a factory

with poor standards.

Bad dolls are not good for enthusiasm and a hobby which should bring pleasure on a host of different levels.

Best wishes

Harem

- - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - -
Old 20-02-2018, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haremlover View Post
The doll I bought which did not originate from Joyce or a TDF vendor and which is harder than expected TPE http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ead.php?t=9669 with not only unaccounted for damage but which has split under the armpits without reason to have done so having clearly come out of a factory

with poor standards.

Bad dolls are not good for enthusiasm and a hobby which should bring pleasure on a host of different levels.

Best wishes

Harem
I guess the saying 'You get what you pay for' is pretty accurate here.
Old 20-02-2018, 10:25 PM
Diamond Member

By the way, I mentioned the aspect of going to bed with dolls not as a snide comment because my friend and I have known each other long enough, but to bring to the fore something very subtle and very important about dolls. It's a comment that leads . . . to something else . . .

One's first impression . . .

If that first impression is "WOW" "She's so nearly alive" somehow then she breaks a barrier in one's mind for the fun and the fantasy and the illusion of . . . . love at first sight.

If and when one opens the box and there's something wrong about the doll, one can have an instant turn-off.

This happened to me some 18 months ago now when I was interviewing a sample doll from a new manufacturer. We'd been expecting quality of only the best, and I was . . . in randy expectation. When that box was opened - oh dear. Oily, greasy, squashed, deformed, TPE splitting apart. There was no question of taking that doll to bed that night. My stomach turned over.

There are enough sales we see of people who sell after even just a day or two - "dolls aren't for me". And especially if people have bought a cheap doll to see if dolls are for them . . . a bad doll turns people away, hideously and some never to return.

I joke and say that if I'm one day to be found dead in bed with a doll, its got to be a good one. It's got to be one that the ambulance blokes drool over "good for him" wishing they had one too.

This is why dolls have to be good, and good ones should be encouraged, and the dross that gives dolls a bad name cursed and sent away far away, nothing to do with us.

It's really sad to see the example above where a member wishes he'd waited longer and spent £500 more.

Best wishes

Harem

- - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - -