UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Scam sites and Scammers.

Old 21-07-2018, 03:37 PM
Silver Member

I wasn't trying to get into a political debate, sorry. I was stating facts. China is and has a reputation of making inferior goods and ripping off the rest of the world. I have family friends and just friends who live all over China, and they are suppressed and bullied by the government and authorities. Not ALL stuff is bad, but it's always a risk buying from there. If people are on a low budget and are happy with the products they buy, power to them There is also a big difference between low wage work and sweat shop work. Charities blocked trying to get in to help the poor workers of China is all down to political bs.
Old 21-07-2018, 06:23 PM
Diamond Member

It's so frustrating

I can see page one of this thread but pages 2 and 3 give 502 Bad Gateway errors so can't see the latest replies.

Best wishes

Harem

PS but having replied to this thread the new post on page three is showing.

Chloé's book is now available from The Doll House and Cloud Climax
- - - - - - - -
Here's Chloé in CoverDoll in the doll-friendly South of France
- - - - - - - -
Inflatables are a good introduction to dolls - discounts to UK members - please PM me if interested.
Old 09-09-2018, 05:26 AM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haremlover View Post
A friend of mine enthuses . . . about cheap dolls from AliExpress and says how wonderful it is to be able to get two or three dolls for the price of one.

I've bought second hand through this forum an OR doll not sourced through Joyce and she's either fake or sourced by another vendor through the backdoor of the Chinese market factory and she's useless and unsalable. And I've bought an OR head from another member who got an OR doll from my friend.

When this head arrived, it had been damaged in the post and beyond that, revolted me for some reason.

Realising that my friend enjoys AliExpress to source his dolls . . . the penny dropped - she's fake!

The shiny surface, slightly oily compared to the real deal, is a TPE that doesn't turn me on. So now I've discovered why he never goes to bed with his dolls . . . He doesn't know what talents a genuine OR doll uses for seduction :-) Perhaps that's why his wife allows him to have dolls.

The makeup of the head is less subtle and sophisticated than the genuine, the colour's different and there's no evidence of her ever having had lower eyelashes. Genuine OR dolls have lower eyelashes and the eyelashes are different to the fake.

Meanwhile, Sam, WM Manufacturer wrote to me definitively yesterday about the difference between dolls you find on AliExpress and the like, if genuine, and the kosher dolls you buy through Graham at LoveDoll UK or Phil at The Doll House made specifically for international export:

So please don't buy at AliExpress and think you're getting a good doll cheap. She'll either be fake or intended for the local Chinese local market only.

In my opinion For Sale ads should be required to state the originating provenance of all second hand dolls for sale. I won't be touching any, however apparently attractive, unless they're genuine bought through a reputable vendor or direct from the manufacturer.

Best wishes

Harem
i fell for it i was looking at a beautiful asian doll 110cm paid waited ended up getting a 100cm doll that was completely different.
Old 26-10-2018, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
Drop shippers pass the legal responsibility of importing to the consumer with the associated risks of seizure and arrest.

Please exercise caution guys.
I might add that some websites selling dolls from outside the UK may also be passing on the risk for importing some dolls by the very cheap prices they are offering.

That will be a red flag to UK customs if they suspect someone if importing something to try and avoid paying tax. If they doll then looks young, then it can be more than more than just a fine or confiscation.
Old 18-11-2018, 09:44 AM

When doing a search I have noticed some site that have similar names to www.lovedoll.co.uk

One is www.lovedolluk.com. The message on the website reads that it is no long trading due to legal issues over the website name and will become a review site.

Another is www.love-dolls.co.uk which sell inflatable dolls

The third is www.mylovedoll.co.uk selling TPE dolls by the look of it.

They claim they are UK based but their only contact details are a form submitted via the website and e-mail.

If UK based I find it odd they are also selling dolls that are under 140cm, a height that others like SSW, Love Doll UK, The Doll House or Cloud Climax don't sell.

I was wondering if a permanent sticky thread could be created by the site administrators of approved UK vendors that only they can add names to.

That way there would be a thread in one place with details of those vendors and links then to any individual thread like the one Cloud Climax has already as well.