UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Cloud Climax (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 18-11-2018, 09:54 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post
I'd like to put my hands up, but if I did that my boner would fly out of my pants.......

K
Enough said!
Old 19-11-2018, 06:34 PM
Lurking In The Shadows Of Time...

Congrat Dongo and welcome to the Ds fan club

Sam..
Old 19-11-2018, 07:08 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Congrats on your new house-guest, Mr Dongo, she is a beauty and now lives in a home where she will be loved and looked after...and photographed a lot

Never let one person's comment make the decisions for you, you have consistently posted photos of Nicole, Willow and then Bambi so as Bailey-Jane seems comfortable in front of the camera I would say let her enjoy the limelight I have the feeling, but could be wrong, that the comment was meaning not to worry about competitiveness regarding photography rather than suggesting not to post (just badly worded). Pose her exactly how YOU want to, photograph her as much as YOU want to and post what YOU want to post...end of! Other than that, just enjoy her hot loveliness
Old 19-11-2018, 07:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconefun View Post
to UKLDF dear Bailey-Jane

Congratulations Mr. Dongo to your new team member
I'm more then sure all your lovely girls will admit her and they'll have a funny time together.

Keep up the great work and enjoy a

Happy Dollymoon with Bailey-Jane

- SF -
I like to support everyone on this forum but it doesn't cost a fortune to reply to my comment which I placed in a sense of best camaraderie. Thanks for respecting this!!!

- SF -
Old 19-11-2018, 08:44 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconefun View Post
I like to support everyone on this forum but it doesn't cost a fortune to reply to my comment which I placed in a sense of best camaraderie. Thanks for respecting this!!!

- SF -
I'm so sorry I missed your original posting - many thanks for your kind comments. The odd one slips through my net now and again.
Old 19-11-2018, 09:16 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
Congrat Dongo and welcome to the Ds fan club

Sam..
Thank you Sam and hands off!!
Old 19-11-2018, 09:18 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by revoL annaerB View Post
Congrats on your new house-guest, Mr Dongo, she is a beauty and now lives in a home where she will be loved and looked after...and photographed a lot

Never let one person's comment make the decisions for you, you have consistently posted photos of Nicole, Willow and then Bambi so as Bailey-Jane seems comfortable in front of the camera I would say let her enjoy the limelight I have the feeling, but could be wrong, that the comment was meaning not to worry about competitiveness regarding photography rather than suggesting not to post (just badly worded). Pose her exactly how YOU want to, photograph her as much as YOU want to and post what YOU want to post...end of! Other than that, just enjoy her hot loveliness
Good to hear from you Revol. Thank you for your comments. She does indeed seen comfortable in front of the camera. She is great and so easy to lift, dress and pose.
Old 20-11-2018, 11:11 AM
Gold Member

Looks like senses of humour are harder to come by lol
I was complimenting people's photos, and quoting what admins and mods and established members have been saying for years ! No offence intended, but like so many things in this world, you can't say antything without getting someone's back up, i'll shut up
Old 20-11-2018, 03:48 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waspie View Post
I was complimenting people's photos, and quoting what admins and mods and established members have been saying for years ! No offence intended, but like so many things in this world, you can't say antything without getting someone's back up, i'll shut up
Ok, Waspie, no offence taken we're all hopefully batting for the same side!
Old 20-11-2018, 04:05 PM
Lurking In The Shadows Of Time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by waspie View Post
When i read the posts i figured it was just a misunderstanding, as you all know many many times the written word on the internet can easily be taken out of context and i believe this was the case so a virtual internet hand shake would be nice, let all be freinds

Samurai 's