UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Help forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 15-01-2015, 12:20 AM
Legendary Member

OK the good news is that you've done all the right things since having your mishap.

You've come here and asked for help and you've not made the damage worse by continuing or trying to repair using household glues etc. So sit back and pat yourself on the back for that.

As Haremlover says if it's the insert that's damaged don't worry at all, replacements are just an order away and the old one can be used until the newer arrives.

If it's the doll's body that has torn, again it's not the end of the world and can be repaired using the correct glue.

WM have a video on their site showing do's and dont's of TPE repairs using their glue. Link here

We've all had to repair our dolls at some point or other, I know how bad it feels when you cause the problem yourself but don't worry, almost everything can be fixed.

Sam is our local guru of TPE dolls so if you are unable to get help from Stef, give Sam a PM and I'm sure he'll help you get it sorted.

Good luck.

CT

Old 15-01-2015, 07:21 AM
Part of the Furniture

One side point. If the insert is to tight for use, just leave it out. I use a latex clove as an insert for Xiaoli, so that clean up is still quick and easy as her insert was no good for me.

Back on topic. The best way to repair TPE is with the glue that Steph / WM can supply. it chemically melts and bonds the TPE back together and I have had every success with it repairing things n Xiaoli.

Karrot

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 15-01-2015, 08:51 AM
Lurking In The Shadows Of Time...

It can be fixed very easily.....At work.......More in this later.....Don't worry......
Old 15-01-2015, 09:08 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Ted View Post
OK the good news is that you've done all the right things since having your mishap.

You've come here and asked for help and you've not made the damage worse by continuing or trying to repair using household glues etc. So sit back and pat yourself on the back for that.

As Haremlover says if it's the insert that's damaged don't worry at all, replacements are just an order away and the old one can be used until the newer arrives.

If it's the doll's body that has torn, again it's not the end of the world and can be repaired using the correct glue.

WM have a video on their site showing do's and dont's of TPE repairs using their glue. Link here

We've all had to repair our dolls at some point or other, I know how bad it feels when you cause the problem yourself but don't worry, almost everything can be fixed.

Sam is our local guru of TPE dolls so if you are unable to get help from Stef, give Sam a PM and I'm sure he'll help you get it sorted.

Good luck.

CT
Thanks guys for replying. Its not the insert thats got damaged as you can see in photos. I bathed and powdered her before taking these pics. I hope you can see the damage it just above my finger. I didnt want to pull it down anymore as i thought it could do more damage. I am also including a photo of Casey (macy doll) where you helped me on this forum when her left arm wouldnt go past her nose as it was stiff. But thanks to your tips she can now lift her arms above her head . She is also sitting in her chair with her new hat on waiting to see if u guys can help her please. Thank You
Old 15-01-2015, 10:55 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
It can be fixed very easily.....At work.......More in this later.....Don't worry......
Thank you m8, it dosent look like she might not have to go to the dump

Last edited by wingham; 15-01-2015 at 04:45 PM.
Old 15-01-2015, 06:45 PM

Hi Wingman, Ok its an easy repair if you have the tools.

The people who make these dolls use to send out a small bottle of tpe glue with each doll, but for some reason or other they stopped sending it out, i have recieved none from them in the last 3 dolls i bought

Still have some left from when i got Rachel, that said you don't get a lot to begin with (10ml) i think which is 2 teaspoons

But that said it it lethal ! I fixed Rachels wrists and pour some tpe glue into the cut to seal the wound, The tpe acted like acid and melted the tpe at her wrists. (Mistake no1) I soon learnt you don't need a lot of this stuff to repair and tears in tpe.

I don't know if Steff (France) does stock it this is his accesories page and its not listed.

http://www.asiandolls.fr/dolls/accessoires/

I have sent him a pm at TDF and asked if he has any ?

Ok as the cut is on the labia you could if you want try a very very small amout of superglue, but if you don't want to try that the the TPE glue is the only other way to go.

I have only a very small amount left and even if i could half the amount i have nothing i can send it in, or i could have it fixed in about 20 seconds.

Ill dig around some more and see if i can find a sutable bottle i can send some in as realy you dont need the much and follow these steps.....

1 xSmall bottle tpe glue
1 x Cocktail stick

Here i have made a small cut in one of the tpe inserts i have, and i am about to close the tear using a cocktail stick dipped into the tpe glue.

When you take the cocktail stick out of the tpe glue bottle there will be a very small "teardrop" of glue at the tip of the stick, Make sure this drips back into the bottle

All you need is the "residue" that's left on the stick, Wipe the stick over the 2 parts to be stuck together,

Then put the stick to one side and hold the 2 end to be joined together for about 20 seconds and thats it ! she all fixed.
Old 15-01-2015, 06:47 PM

1/

2/

3/

4/

5/

6/ 20 seconds later.......

Sorted !!
Old 15-01-2015, 08:04 PM
Silver Member

That is what i need m8,If you could send me some i would appreciate it and let me know how much u want m8. Regards James
Old 15-01-2015, 08:22 PM

The glue is free but the little bottle it comes in will cost £50
And ill even through in free postage.

Ok Im bullshittin, ill pop it in the post to tomorrow and lets just call it a gift.

Sam...
Old 15-01-2015, 08:33 PM
Silver Member

THANK YOU SAM. Ur a brilliant friend helping out an idiot like myself doing that stupid thing to my macy and i am sure my Casey will be over the moon. Thank you again Regards James

Last edited by wingham; 16-01-2015 at 10:48 AM.