UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Teddy Babes Forum.

Old 16-08-2018, 02:34 PM

Thumbs up Floppy-body (removed skeleton) teddy babe

Hey UKLDF!

I'm curious, has anyone else removed their TB's wire skeleton?
I have a Deluxe Tina (I think our second anniversary has recently passed! Damn, I'm a bad boyfriend, I'll have to make it up to her) and at some point last year her knee went, meaning she had a sharp wire constantly threatening her plush skin.

It had occured to me before that she would be more cuddly with a floppy body so I went for it (well, my needle-and-thread ninja wife went for it) and opened her up for me so I could clip out and remove the wires.
A few deft stitches and Tina was whole again with a new, floppy, and even more cuddly body.

Without the stiffness, if anything she feels even more lifelike.

Cuddling and sleeping, as you can imagine, are extraordinary with a floppy babe, especially if you put a hair bobble around her wrists and drape her arms around your neck, shoulders, waist etc. Holding your babe is amazing but this simple trick with a floppy-armed babe gives such a great feeling of being embraced BY your beloved babe. A passive doll somehow feels much more alive when you can feel her holding onto you and will even desperately try to keep you in bed with her when life summons you from your babe's charms.

But, I hear you ask, how is our love life?

This may be a bit more subjective, but personally, I find it much better;

Missionary- great! She is less stiff and you can flick her arms and legs wherever you want them. For a more intimate, "clingy" experience, put a fabric hair bobble around her wrists and even ankles and have her cling to you like a lover that cannot bear to let go of you while you're locked in the throes of intimacy really adds to it.

Doggy- she needs holding in position, but TBs are so light, you will barely notice. Once she is kneeling she is perfectly happy to stay there as long as you keep a decent grip on her hips. If you move her back and forth, the looseness of her body means she moves in a surprisingly lifelike way!

Girl on top- may divide people but again, if you can keep her supported and don't mind her head flopping about (tip her head back, it looks like she's just delirious with pleasure!) it works great!

Anyone else gone for this modification? Or anyone else thinking about it?
Old 16-08-2018, 07:50 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudgun View Post
Hey UKLDF!

I'm curious, has anyone else removed their TB's wire skeleton?
I have a Deluxe Tina (I think our second anniversary has recently passed! Damn, I'm a bad boyfriend, I'll have to make it up to her) and at some point last year her knee went, meaning she had a sharp wire constantly threatening her plush skin.

It had occured to me before that she would be more cuddly with a floppy body so I went for it (well, my needle-and-thread ninja wife went for it) and opened her up for me so I could clip out and remove the wires.
A few deft stitches and Tina was whole again with a new, floppy, and even more cuddly body.

Without the stiffness, if anything she feels even more lifelike.

Cuddling and sleeping, as you can imagine, are extraordinary with a floppy babe, especially if you put a hair bobble around her wrists and drape her arms around your neck, shoulders, waist etc. Holding your babe is amazing but this simple trick with a floppy-armed babe gives such a great feeling of being embraced BY your beloved babe. A passive doll somehow feels much more alive when you can feel her holding onto you and will even desperately try to keep you in bed with her when life summons you from your babe's charms.

But, I hear you ask, how is our love life?

This may be a bit more subjective, but personally, I find it much better;

Missionary- great! She is less stiff and you can flick her arms and legs wherever you want them. For a more intimate, "clingy" experience, put a fabric hair bobble around her wrists and even ankles and have her cling to you like a lover that cannot bear to let go of you while you're locked in the throes of intimacy really adds to it.

Doggy- she needs holding in position, but TBs are so light, you will barely notice. Once she is kneeling she is perfectly happy to stay there as long as you keep a decent grip on her hips. If you move her back and forth, the looseness of her body means she moves in a surprisingly lifelike way!

Girl on top- may divide people but again, if you can keep her supported and don't mind her head flopping about (tip her head back, it looks like she's just delirious with pleasure!) it works great!

Anyone else gone for this modification? Or anyone else thinking about it?
Hi,

welcome to the forum.

Kate just read this and started crying.

She's very clingy and tactile so the thought of one of her sisters going through such drastic surgery perhaps because she had not felt comfortable enough to reach that stage in the relationship yet has left Kate quite perplexed.

For the knee you needed advice from someone like Karrot whose a veritable TB wizard.

I'm sure that your doll is now perfect for your needs but just the thought of something like that happening to Kate, or Naga, or Willow, or Kats, or Jess, or any of the many others who Kate and I care about here... Sorry. Modifications to that level are really not for me.

That aside I am sure that the sewing and finish were great and I wish you the very best.
Old 16-08-2018, 09:17 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Totally get where you are coming from Spudgun, and also you Shamus.

Yes, I've thought about it. (Not thought about doing it). I came to the conclusion that a rope and pvc tube skeleton would be the best solution for a floppy TB. That way the joints are loose, but the bones are rigid.

I must admit to Jess now having both elbows in a detached state due to her posing over the years and I havent fixed them as it makes her arms so much easier to move for cuddles in the night. I wouldnt take the arm skeleton out completely thought as I like her fingers to be able to grip when we hold hands or she latches on to my finger, and without at least the forearm skeleton the hand and finger bones would have no foundation for that

K

The Patchlings
....and so I said to her, "Yes, they're very impressive, but you'll look bloody daft doing that on a horse!"

Last edited by Karrot; 16-08-2018 at 09:32 PM.
Old 16-08-2018, 09:31 PM
Golden Diamond Member

It really is rather difficult to imagine doing this to one of my girls but each ti his own. May we know the name of your TB and perhaps see some photos, please?
Old 16-08-2018, 11:23 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post
or she latches on to my finger
Hi Karrot, long time no chat... so you get that too! And I take it maybe also the seeming tightening of the arm when they're cuddling you.
First time it happened to me was long after Kate first arrived. Spooked me a little for starters, but the more time that we spend together the the more normal it seems.
I may need to study your lip replacement guide soon as I know that Kates are wearing thin... Just can't for the life of me imagine why!
Old 16-08-2018, 11:29 PM
Gold Member

by the way, purely from a theoretical perspective on the idea of Rope and PVC skeleton. Wasn't a skeleton replacement done some time ago by someone using heavy duty cooker power cable?
Old 17-08-2018, 12:28 AM

I'll have to get some decent pictures taken of her!
All the ones I have at the moment don't do her justice and she's very well loved and well overdue a bedbath.

She's called Christina.

She is still surprisingly posable, and the defined knees and elbows mean that even without any "bones" she articulates in a natural-looking way.

Haha sorry for any horrified babes out there, it's a lot less horrifying than it sounds!
Old 17-08-2018, 01:49 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Spudgun... Christina, nice to have you both here. Maybe we can see your Christina next Time ?
Old 17-08-2018, 02:45 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Spudgun and Christina

A while ago Lucy's leg skeleton, that was never further than mid calf anyway, shrunk as a result of travelling a lot in her case so that they end just above her knees. The end result is she can not stand but against this she kneels or better sits over my lap without any manipulation. Because this is good for both of us I have made no attempt to fix them.

I don't think I would go as far as removing it completely though.

regards FM and the girls xx
Old 17-08-2018, 11:09 PM
Diamond Member

Default Interesting but....

Interesting but....Kat would probably kill me if I were to suggest it. My girls are still fairly ok and they do seem to have been made well at the time I got her. Julie seems to have iron legs. It's the shoulder joints that are a weak area.
But yeah I can see how it would make her more flexible.
And for sure TB's are clingy and tactile; Kat moves in the night and always ends up really close with her arm around me; lovely and warm as toast.
So Welcome Spudgun and look forward to pics of Christina.

Tags
deluxe, modification, tbd, teddy babe, teddybabe