UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2023, 08:11 PM
Bronze Member

Default Hello from KKFun

This is KKFun, I am new to the UKLDF, and already start meeting new friends. And there are a lot of good old friends in here too.

My background is in professional oil painting, I have been a full-time artist for a living for a long time. I had sold thousands of oil paintings to worldwide art galleries for years.

Here is one of my oil paintings. 24"x36" oil on canvas.

These days, I apply my artistic skills to doll artwork. They are very enjoyable to me.

I have a mission in my mind, I would love to improve the images of doll industry. Dolls can be artwork models and photo models too.

Since then, I have tried to help people to understand dolls and their subjects more in a positive way. For example, I was a speaker at a 3-day international academic sex/robotic doll conference last year.

My goal for my artwork, I respect the original dolls in their original form always. I am trying to achieve what you see is what you get. I create my Magic Kingdom for my girls, to bring them to life. And my themes are always in a positive way, to give them positive energy.

Here is an example, the raw photo against the finished artwork.

The standard and truthfulness of the dolls are good for promotional photos for doll makers.

I am hoping to continue my mission, to improve the images of the doll industry in UKLDF.

I just started a photo/art thread in UKLDF, we love Magic Kingdom.

https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/f...ad.php?t=19024

Many thanks for all the warm welcome here to make me feel at home. I really appreciate it.

KKFun.
Old 09-09-2023, 08:21 PM
Gold Excellence Member

I have to say I'm loving your work and the mergance with mythology is great. But I can't see how it helps the manufacturers or doll buying public other than a nice fantasy vision which of course is not something to be sneered at at all. And if everyone is happy and it causes no harm then all is good.
Old 09-09-2023, 08:54 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava Love View Post
I have to say I'm loving your work and the mergance with mythology is great. But I can't see how it helps the manufacturers or doll buying public other than a nice fantasy vision which of course is not something to be sneered at at all. And if everyone is happy and it causes no harm then all is good.
Thanks Ava Love, another example here. I changed the background, gave them a story and kept the doll in her original form as much as possible. Customers can purchase that doll from the doll maker directly.

And If I can help to promote a positive image of the dolls. The doll community could potentially benefit from it too.

Old 09-09-2023, 09:06 PM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

Good to see the start and end product. I agree that the doll should be 'pure' and not manipulated in such a way as to create false hope for any potential guardian.

- - -
Old 09-09-2023, 09:13 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
Good to see the start and end product. I agree that the doll should be 'pure' and not manipulated in such a way as to create false hope for any potential guardian.
Thanks algaeholics, in my artwork thread, I will include a lot of raw photos for comparison in the future too. And the detailed creating process of the background to the end product. Again, the goal is always what you see is what you get for the dolls.

We really appreciate your kind support. Many thanks again.
Old 09-09-2023, 10:39 PM
Silver Member

Hello again KK
weve circled each other on Instagram. Love the art work. cant wait to see your future pieces. You might have to have patience as some of these guys didnt even know the internet existed until 2020. so their still catching up.
Old 10-09-2023, 05:37 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayers View Post
Hello again KK
weve circled each other on Instagram. Love the art work. cant wait to see your future pieces. You might have to have patience as some of these guys didnt even know the internet existed until 2020. so their still catching up.
Thanks Slayers. It is great to meet new friends here. The welcome means a lot to me. Instagram is a great place to meet people even outside the doll community. My followers consist of 3 main groups, doll lovers, some professional artists, some professional photographers, and great people over there too.
Old 10-09-2023, 06:46 AM
Bronze Member

Excellent work, wish I had an artistic side.. but I do love to admire others work.
Old 10-09-2023, 08:35 AM
Part of the Furniture

Got to admire your skills in the compositing stages. The end product is always beautiful.

I think many on the forum here hold a very similar yet slightly redirected ethos in showing the girls as they are. For many here we aim to show them as we see them in our everyday lives. Certainly all the photos I've taken of Maddie are to share the sweet comfy nerdy girl that she is with everyone.

Looking forward to seeing much more of your work

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 10-09-2023, 12:17 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_ View Post
Excellent work, wish I had an artistic side.. but I do love to admire others work.
Thanks Mac_, we appreciate your support always.