UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Cloud Climax (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-02-2020, 07:42 AM
Lurking In The Shadows Of Time...

Default SE 165 cm Silicone Doll Review

This is a review of the new 165 cm Silicone Doll from SE doll https://www.sedoll.com/product/sex-doll-sed057/ & Paul @ Cloud Climax https://cloudclimax.co.uk/product/se...cone-sex-doll/ .

Paul placed the order with SE Doll on Monday 13th January and i received factory pictures of the completed doll on Monday 20th January which was very quick indeed however with Chinese New Year round the corner it was to late to have her shipped in time before they stopped for the holidays and then with the outbreak of the Coronavirus it would be 4 weeks before she could be shipped.

Paul did keep in contact during this time with email updates and estimates as when she could arrive but these were circumstances outwith anybodies control.

She was shipped around Friday 21st February and arrived at Cloudclimax warehouse for quality checks on Tuesday 25th February where she was given the once over by Paul and the team Once they were happy with her she was repacked (very well indeed i might add) and sent to me on Wednesday 26th January with TNT and i opted for pick up at TNT depot on Thursday 27 January .

All went to plan and i picked her up after work on Thursday and brought her home and then struggled upstairs with this very large and heavy box while my wife just looked at me and asked where the life insurance policies were .

After about 20 minutes tearing through all the packaging i got to the hidden box underneath and carfully cut along the tape sealing the box to reveal what was inside........

On opening the box and lifting the lid there was a few items covering the red sleeping bag :

The box contents :

Large red sleeping bag
1 Silicone doll head
1 Silicone Doll body
2 wigs
1 silk/satain type nightdress
1 black silk/satain bag containing a usb warming rod, a plastic water pump for internal cleaning, 1 pack of condoms, and 1 authenticity scratch card.