UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-12-2023, 01:29 PM
Active New Member

Smile Hey :)

Hey everyone, hope you're having a good Saturday!

I'm a new buyer looking to get my first doll and was hoping you guys could offer some opinions/advice?

After reading through a bunch of threads on here and other forums I've settled on a torso doll suiting me best since I don't have a ton of storage space, so would occasionally need to put her out of the way and keep her weight to a minimum. Definitely like the idea of an upper body/head rather than just hips though, for the companionship side of things.

This is the girl I'm looking at, default aside from the free extras and a potential change of hair - https://siliconelovers.com/products/...ch-torso-julia.

So my initial questions would be, what are your opinions on Siliconelovers for UK buyers, and of Irontech as a manufacturer? I've seen both mentioned on here, but not as much as other sites.

Does the description and price look good to you guys? I've read a bunch about TPE vs silicone and care, but I'm assuming there's going to be variance in quality between companies and I'm not sure if there's stuff I should be looking out for.

Sorry, I know that's a lot for a first post Even with discounts, this is a lot of money for me and I'm trying to answer every question I have before taking the plunge. Super excited though, especially after spending some time lurking here.

Any advice you can give would be amazing, thank you so much!

Tags
advice, new buyer, newbie, opinion, torso