UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 16-08-2023, 02:48 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Apologies for the late welcome. You're new girl is a cutie.. As for her mouth shes probably just in a strop for being stuck in a box for ages. You may be able to get a finger in to open her mouth with a little baby oil.
I see you've met the elf king. Our shamus is a wealth of knowledge and will be your best mate if you like elves . Welcome to doll life

Old 16-08-2023, 02:55 PM

Thanks for that, on Shamus' advice I did manage to get her mouth open, and eventually got my finger back.
Old 16-08-2023, 02:56 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Its not your finger she wants... Its your bank card

Old 16-08-2023, 03:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgoneotron View Post
Thanks for that, on Shamus' advice I did manage to get her mouth open, and eventually got my finger back.
No worries, I was pretty sure that the mouth would open.
Old 16-08-2023, 03:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam&Emma View Post
Apologies for the late welcome. You're new girl is a cutie.. As for her mouth shes probably just in a strop for being stuck in a box for ages. You may be able to get a finger in to open her mouth with a little baby oil.
I see you've met the elf king. Our shamus is a wealth of knowledge and will be your best mate if you like elves . Welcome to doll life
Elf king! Well, I'm liking that much better than the pink Wizard
Old 16-08-2023, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyman View Post
Congratulations on your new arrival. Now that you've had a bit of time to get to know her, have you got around to giving her a wash and powdering. Nothing bonds a girl to you more than intimate care
Was yes, but powder I'm lacking... and so is the local shop. I've ordered some on Amazon.
Old 17-08-2023, 07:37 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam&Emma View Post
Its not your finger she wants... Its your bank card
more than likely she is hungry for something
Old 17-08-2023, 09:08 AM

Unfortunately, I've run into a problem - the smell.
It wasn't noticable for hours, but now it's kind of unavoidable, and is making me feel slightly ill .

Would air fresheners help? I've got every window open I can.

Also, any advice on drying out her orifaces? I've got some drying sticks on order but they haven't arrived yet, so I'm currently using tampons.

Orgoneotron.

Last edited by Orgoneotron; 17-08-2023 at 09:13 AM. Reason: futher question
Old 17-08-2023, 09:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Unfortunately, I've run into a problem - the smell.
It wasn't noticable for hours, but now it's kind of unavoidable, and is making me feel slightly ill .

Would air fresheners help? I've got every window open I can.

Orgoneotron.
Cornflour and lots of it.

The smell isn't from the TPE, or even the fine oil that it is mixed with but rather its the surface finishing oil when the TPE is smoothed. Lucid do use some lower end manufacturers but not the bottom feeders so I am expecting no issue with the mineral oil that went into her TPE mix.

If you have ever watched videos of the manufacturing process you will see that to smooth the bodies lots of oil is used and burnt off by skilled workers. The TPE doesn't get burnt but the surface oil does and it can smell pretty bad.

The good news is that its a transient thing. Two weeks time with a little help from you it will be gone.

Cornflour. The stuff that you make gravy out of. Found in large boxes the cooking isle of all supermarkets and cheap as chips.... Thankfully!

First she needs a wash. a spunge bath with soap and water is great.

Towel dry her thougherly and then leave her to dry completely as the next stage cannot come into contact or you risk a crop of mushrooms!

I never put girls in the bath as whilst I can lift their weight leaning over a bath means you are lifting with the back rather than the legs which is just asking for trouble.

My approach is to sit them in a blow up paddling pool and use a really soft 4 inch sable paint brush (thats never been used for paint) and go to town on them.

The benefits of cornflour (or talc) are two fold. (1) it smoothes the skin making it lifelike. (2) it absorbs the surface impurities.

Other tricks for those firstt couple of weeks whilst she loses her scent are spraying perfume or deodorant into her hair... Not onto her skin. Anything you put on her skin she will drink in andf you don't know how some chemicals may react with the TPE.

It sounds more complex than it is. Just start to think of her as a living breathing entity who needs caring for. These girls don't demand a lot but she will thank you for an initial wash and powdering.

I am not above saying that TPE is completely scent free but its a nice smell that you will grow to love like the perfume of a girlfriend. What you are smelling at the moment. The sickly scent is not her, its the burnt finishing oil. It will pass.

HTH,

Shamus.

p.s. just wait until the stage where to be turned on by a woman you need to spray her with Eau de TPE
Old 17-08-2023, 09:53 AM
Banned

Quote:

Also, any advice on drying out her orifaces? I've got some drying sticks on order but they haven't arrived yet, so I'm currently using tampons.

Orgoneotron.
What! you got an Elf to put out on the firt date!!! Lucky sod. Didn't get that far with Holly until she got a ring on her finger (yes, some of us here consider ourselves in very serious relationships with our girls).

Has your girl even told you her name yet?... Whats that honey... Holly says that Cosdolls are tarts.

As for the question. Yep, tampons all the way.

They serve two purposes. Drying out and air flow... And I'm not necessarily talking about anything to do with sex!

As you discovered yesterday the oral cavity can seal up due to the excretion of oil that meld the TPE together. It can also start to harbour some nasty bacteria from all the kissing.

Tampons will absorb moisture / oil and the tampon casing used on its own opens up the orifice for allow airflow.

HTH,

Shamus.