UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > For Sale Forum.

Old 02-02-2020, 05:32 PM
Administrator

Default SM 156 C cup for sale

Sm 156 C cup doll in tan skin tone for sale.

I purchased this doll in August last year as a replacement for the 156 A cup they sold me with flaws, yes thats right i still had to purchase this doll at a reduced price at that time

Anyway she is now surplus to requirements and is looking for a new home.

She has Tan skin
Standing feet
Built in vagina
Solid (but soft) breasts
She has never been used for sex though she had had a rubber dildo inserted in both holes for a photo shoot i did a while back (but not got around to posting yet)

Her joints are tight and they do creek a little while posing her as do most dolls i believe.

The weekest part on most dolls in my opinion are the finger wires at the hand plate and sm doll is no exeption as this doll has a few broken wires on each hand.

At last years meet she fell over and landed on her bottom which resulted in a little damage to the TPE, once i got home i tried a repair which worked but left a bit of a scar on her right butt cheek, i have covered this with a temporary tattoo, its not that bad it looks like a round burn mark.

She will come with the standard night dress and a few bit's n bobs.

The price is not negotiable as 500 is the absolute lowest i will go, this does not include shipping (Estimate 45-50)

Payment by bank transfer
Cash on meet up
Paypal freinds and family only.

I have only 1 shipping date and that is Monday 10 February after that it will be Easter sometime.

I am prepared to travel up to 150 miles from glasgow and deliver her or meet up somewere any weekend

The doll is Heavy at around 35 kg for such a small doll , i have had bigger dolls with bigger tits weighing less than this young lady so this is just to warn you of that.

The doll is sold as seen and ther are no Warranties or Guarantees and no Refunds will be given.

If you buy her and decide she is not for you then you are welcome to re sell her here and i have no doubt you will get your money back from that sale.

She has been used for quite a few photoshoots as can be seen in the following threads.

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ad.php?t=12584

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ad.php?t=12785

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ad.php?t=12700

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ad.php?t=12547

She has been washed and powdered and is ready to go.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Samurai...
Old 02-02-2020, 06:27 PM
Administrator

Old 02-02-2020, 06:29 PM
Administrator

Old 13-02-2020, 11:38 AM

I would assume this is still available correct? Do you have a better time frame for the next time you can ship (two months is a ways away)?

I'm looking at a shipping estimate of about 131bps for the first two weeks of April.

All in that's about 631bps. I've never dealt with this kind of shipping so I don't know how far off I am. I'm not too worried now as I'm still window shopping, but this body shape is perfect!
Old 13-02-2020, 08:13 PM
Administrator

I am sorry Rapmastac1 i should have stated in the add that this is a UK only sale (shipping UK mainland only)

Cheers

Samurai..