UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Scam sites and Scammers.

Old 04-09-2019, 09:41 PM

Default vealove

Hi, I wonder if any of you had bad experience with vealove.com? I'm aware the company supplies china replicas but how bad are they? Me and hubby ordered our first doll there and I hope we won't be super disappointed...
Old 05-09-2019, 06:25 AM
Platinum Member

About quality... Unknown

Stolen pictures and TPE Medical Silicon: AVOID
Old 05-09-2019, 06:44 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LanaBanana View Post
Hi, I wonder if any of you had bad experience with vealove.com? I'm aware the company supplies china replicas but how bad are they? Me and hubby ordered our first doll there and I hope we won't be super disappointed...
I really hope you won't be too disappointed, however those dolls in pictures are of the genuine items and the company you pointed us to sells copies/fakes.
I am unable to answer your question what doll you may get. But remember they have already stolen the photographs and lied from the start.

I have owned two none genuine in my doll life, one I still own, and both are +18 months old and still fine.

Years back it was the in thing to have a Rubik's Cube, I bought the copy one at half the price, I still have it now, just like the genuine one, that does all the same moves

Good Luck

Tommo

Last edited by Tommo10; 05-09-2019 at 07:32 AM.
Old 05-09-2019, 08:40 AM
Diamond Member

As they sell dolls randomly considered illegal by some to import into the UK, you might want to cancel if you ordered one of the smaller ones.

Old 07-09-2019, 09:19 PM

Thank you for all replies, the doll is in transit so it's impossible to cancel. Once I get it, will post some pictures so it might help others in the future.
Old 25-09-2019, 12:01 AM

Hi have you received your doll?? I have placed an order on 13th Sept and have not received it it

Many Thanks
Old 14-10-2019, 07:29 PM

for i have a : 156cm doll from vealovedoll, for the owner he did not like the result. it did not look like the photo. but basically none of the more expensive companies that use the same photo we found the doll still looks nothing like the photo anywhere ! he never saw the actual doll before and it looks not a lot like the advert. on any of the companies however the actual doll is better quality the hands and strong and the boobs are solid not hollow

vealovedoll, never returned any response to his questions,
also the doll was damaged, ( by the ups delivery. )
for the doll has normal feet (so she cant stand, she has huge boobs and they are solid t.p.e so she is top heavy and falls over often even sitting down.

Capture.JPG ( photos seem to be all over the shot on this message ! )

a.JPG

Capturex.JPG.
He was however very angry with vealove, for the seem like long Waite.
for they said they were off sick in hospital.

love doll uk were going to offer to take it off him but i saved here and
i got it very cheep off him.
however we did her up. she looks lovely now.

we recently found the same doll being sold by other companies, for twice the cost ! ant the same photo is used and yes the doll do look like ours !
not only that the hands on the doll are far better than the others and stronger and look great ! i do not know if they person is off sick or my friend was just so hard on them that they wont talk to him ! but she is the same of not better than the more expensive ones. we got some clothes and try to recreate the original image, she is quite lovely and looks beautiful in her pink dress. Attachment 25969

Attachment 25970

Last edited by Ant; 14-10-2019 at 10:03 PM.
Old 14-02-2020, 01:22 AM

Hello

You asked recently about Vealove, I purchased/ordered my first doll from them on May 9th 2019 with delivery circa May 25th. Before I tell you about them and what I have discovered, let me tell you a little about me. I am sixty-seven years old, lost my wife in 1996 and have been single ever since by choice. I purchased my doll as a retirement present to myself so I wouldn’t be in an empty house or indeed bed. The seed of a ‘synthetic companion’ was put in my mind following a (UK) Ch4 programme titled ‘Love Me, Love My Doll’ that told the story of Matthew (I can’t remember his surname) who was the founder of Abyss Creations and creator of Realdoll (www.Realdoll.com) who produce silicone dolls only. The programme interviewed customers in both the US and UK, and was broadcast during 1997. There was a follow up about ten years later reporting on the innovations made to these dolls by the Chinese both in terms of the skeleton and skin namely tpe or Themo Plastic Elastomere.

Being a complete novice in this marketplace I did the must common thing-get Googles’ help. The initial search gave me quite a lot of sites, clicking on the first showed me the vast array available. I needed a list, a short list of what I wanted. I wanted a face I would never tire of looking at and small breasts with nipples that looked straight ahead. With this in mind I utilised the small breast option on the filters menu. The choice offered seemed very small at all the web sites I visited, so I dropped that filter, instead of starting at the first web site, I just continued from where I had left off. It was when I got to Vealove I found what I was looking for.

Now back to Vealove. Vealove began manufacturing/trading between 2003-2005. Their website shows dolls of all sizes but, if I remember correctly, when you select ‘Choose Doll’ it states quite clearly that it is illegal to supply dolls to UK below 125 cm.

Within a week or so from delivery a manufacturing fault became apparent. Throughout my life nothing I have purchased ever comes without a fault, so this was sort of expected. I looked at the problem trying to find reasons for it as well as how to correct and/or repair it. The concept of return and exchange was not even considered because the fault would occur again on the replacement. I really must stress this point I do not blame Vealove, I believe they were totally unaware of this fault. Owners whose dolls had this fault/problem would think it was down to something they had done and were too embarrassed to contact Vealove, which was wrong.

I contacted Vealove via e-mail explained the problem, told them all I wanted was help and suggestions to repair this doll, and that I did not want to return it for either a refund or exchange. I received a reply the next day explaining that he would pass my e-mail to their production department and as I had caught them on the eve of a national holiday (something like our ‘Festival of the Sea’ event) they wouldn’t be able to reply until probably Wednesday. That was nine months ago and I’m still waiting! Maybe my email was too long and in English, perhaps I should have copied it page by page into Google Translate and sent it in Mandarin Chinese. Anyway I started looking at other web sites as now I had a picture from the dolls photo gallery to help me. I found another company WM Dolls that also manufactured this doll. I contacted their factory, explained that I had a doll similar to one they produced that I had a problem with. I did not state when or where I had made the purchase. At first they were really helpful. This began to change when they started to ask, then demand to know its origins. Their parting email was along the lines of Tough, You’ve bought a fake, its on your head. Goodbye. Never one to admit defeat I then found an interesting web site designed to put UK companies in touch with Chinese manufactures. I did a search for sex doll manufactures, a list of several pages long came up. Then I had a shock, part the way down was a picture of my doll only now it was being made by yet another company. When I clicked on that picture as was taken to the photo gallery I was astounded by what I saw, there were three pictures I had not seen before, ones that I had asked Vealove to supply when I placed my order. They were nude pictures of my doll. How is it I wondered that a major manufacturer like GM Dolls and in turn Vealove do not have these photos? I came to the conclusion that something odd was happening here, something I’m not seeing. Time for a coffee and a ponder...Then it came to me. I had been going about this search the wrong way, but now I had got there, it all made sense. What all these dolls have in common is one thing. The head! Is it conceivable that it is the head manufacturers’ who supply the photo galleries to go along with each head. The doll we buy has a body made by one company, the head supplied by another.

In conclusion

Wherever we buy from it is a real product, it is not a fake, how can it be when they are all individually made? We received what we ordered. We could compare a Mini to a Rolls Royce, both perform the same function, getting you from one place to another, how they do it and in what comfort is where the difference is.

Vealove sell cheaply by virtue of what they do and don’t offer. All dolls come in one size, my doll is only available in one size both in height and breast size. The skeleton is more advanced than some, less so than others. Mine has a ‘goose neck’ spine. Every movement we can make with ours ‘she’ can make with ‘hers.’ The fingers are strengthened by cotton covered wire, newer versions have phalanges (jointed structure like our bones) as used by WM Dolls.

One thing I cannot understand is why people criticise Vealove as being cheap fake crap, and yet praise the Kimber Doll as good value for money yet its skeleton is aluminium not steel, the body infill product is foam and it retails around four hundred pounds, almost half of what we paid (and I think it’s also made in China, just like ours) I could go on, but I’m not going to.

The fault with my doll and how to check yours.

After nine months both nipples have now fallen off. The breast has a silicone former which is covered in tpe and adhered during mounding which gives it support. However the producers of this breast former did not put a protrusion for the nipple, so the nipple is an unsupported tpe blob. When you touch/caress /fondle the breast the nipple gets squashed, it is this constant movement that sheers the tpe at the base of the nipple where it joins the secured tpe at the areola. The early signs of this is the nipple taking on a mushroom appearance when viewed from the side.

OK so to check your doll to see if this problem is likely, squeeze the breast, if it’s silicone it will be firm, if it’s hollow it won’t be. Next gently squeeze the nipple, apart from the tpe can you feel anything inside it? Now push the nipple into the breast, tpe alone will go easily, a silicone ‘spike’ will not. There is no cure or repair yet. I’m still working on it. Currently I have four options, two have the potential for serious side effects, meaning they could cause greater damage. The other two or a combination of both look favorable at the moment, but I need to check something out first. In the meantime I would suggest purchasing a pack of corn or bunion pads. Place these over the nipple and fit a bra.
Good luck

When I first got mine and attached the head it had approx 25mm(1 inch) of up/down movement at the chin and it rattled, annoyingly. I cured this by removing the head and threaded tube, placing four washing machine hose washers in the centre of the threaded tube and replacing it. To date I have about 1mm of up/down movement at the chin and no rattle.

Links to my research:
All Link Remove, Not Working, and other issues.

Finally the last strange thing is when you visit the factory websites and do the tour, all the photos are the same irrespective of the company. Is there just one huge factory and everyone uses it?

Hope this has helped, if you would like photos of the mushroomed nipples, let me know.

Regards

Esjayell (S.J.L)

Last edited by Tommo10; 14-02-2020 at 02:45 AM. Reason: Didn't get the hyperlinks to work on three of the four.
Old 14-02-2020, 02:03 AM
Super Moderator

Hi Esjayell,

Some of your links are not working and the some of the others lead to sites selling fake dolls using stolen images that we don't need advertising on the forum.

Regards

Tommo

Last edited by Tommo10; 14-02-2020 at 02:50 AM.
Old 14-02-2020, 10:38 AM
Diamond Member

Crikey, it's too early in the morning to be hit with a wall of text. My eyes haven't yet eradicated the morning mucus...

Did anyone else get a panic attack when they saw how long that post was!

Last edited by algaeholics; 14-02-2020 at 11:59 AM. Reason: Lysdexic foog.

Tags
vealove