UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Chinese Doll Forum.

Old 14-02-2020, 12:25 AM
Active New Member

Default Uhh.. Is this real or have I been done? 🤔

Ok I'm worried.

Can someone help me with this? Just want to know if this is a legit seller / retailer or have I been done?

Gheez I hope not.

I ordered 12th jan & payment sent.
(Chinese New Year resulted on 2 weeks holiday for all in China, ended Feb 1)
(Then we got that Corona Virus outbreak, and Chinese Govt. Extended holiday +1 week so factories resumed on Feb 10 - confirmed news from multiple sources)

This person Rose Wu said to me she will send me pics when it is finished.
I thought feb 10 they were gonna ship it. It didn't.
Well it's feb 14 almost and been waiting now almost 5 days. Originally waiting since jan 12th.

https://sexydoll.en.alibaba.com/?spm...12b872beth0lGi

How I feel right now:
I'M FRECKENG SHETTENG MESELF.

Last edited by LionRage; 14-02-2020 at 12:30 AM. Reason: to add link
Old 14-02-2020, 01:35 AM

Evening LionRage.

I would not start freaking out just yet. This corona virus had put lots of spannerís in the works for doll factories throughout China.

I myself am waiting for a doll from Silicone Lovers. I received a blanket email from them yesterday saying that some of factories for specific brands are still closed. Luckily the doll that I have ordered is from JY and they have reopened this week.

Hang in there. The New Year holiday coupled with the outbreak has probably made your wait seem a lot longer.

The most important thing is that have you had any recent communication from the company that you ordered from? Maybe drop them an email to see what the situation is.
Old 14-02-2020, 04:20 AM

Iíve had a look on the site. The dolls seem to be priced cheaper than what would be expected.

Do you have any information on the doll you have ordered e.g height, material, brand, etc?

The site itself seems similar to ebay in terms of listings of different manufacturers.
Old 14-02-2020, 06:30 AM
Gold Member

I reckon you will be fine LR.

Jun Ying Factory is already back at work making for its affiliated labels and agents.

https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi...66755#p1666755

and Ningbo Eurasian Beauty Trade Co., Ltd is one of the online market place trading fronts for the labels co-operative. (mentioned that in your other topic).

I do recall that Rose Wu was also part of the JY and affiliated labels (AKA all the brands Jun Ying makes for, so that link is an eye opener for some) international marketing team, with Sam and Sunny.

Send them more corro via email and no doubt you will get a response.

Anung
Old 14-02-2020, 04:52 PM
Active New Member

I see. Okay all good. Rose has been responding to me fairly quickly when I message her. So anyway the latest convo I had withher, She said my doll might ship by monday or tuesday next week 17th feb, or 18th feb. I actually had good chat history with Rose Wu, and she responds to all my questions and messages in a short time.

Yes I think not many people know about this Ningbo Eurasian Beauty Trade Co. Imagine, Jun Ying quality class dolls for cheap prices. It was like jackpot feeling for me when I found it but ofc was cautious.

Thank you Anung I had a good read of your post. You really went beyond to help me and others to be informed! Hands down. Mad respect.

I'll be waiting in patience now. And I hope your doll arrives too ChittyBA.

Here's what I ordered:
AF 158cm D cup
Head 93
Light brown skin
Blonde hair
Green eyes
Standing feet
Vagina sleeve
French nails
Old 14-02-2020, 04:58 PM
Active New Member

Pictures not mine. Copyright belongs to them.
Old 14-02-2020, 05:15 PM

That is a fine figure of a woman. No doubt we will all be interested to see her when she arrives. Please do introduce her to us when she finally docks.
Old 15-02-2020, 03:16 AM

I have to agree with shybob. That is a nice doll that you have picked . Loving the body type. Slender but not over exaggerated.

Is she your first doll? If so I would advise researching how to look after her while you wait.

It is a shame but there are lots of dolls that are put up for sale because people buy them based purely on photoís and expectations and then find that the reality is quite different. The weight bring to most common factor.

Here is the doll that I am expecting
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6DAD3AE2-E7AB-478D-A5D8-C49BFF00C894.jpg (23.9 KB, 18 views)
Old 15-02-2020, 09:07 AM

If she is your first doll I would advise working out a fair bit while you are waiting for her! You don’t want to do your back in getting her unpacked
Old 15-02-2020, 09:38 AM
Diamond Member

👆🏼 wise words...